It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $5800

It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $5800.

Attached: pepe cool.jpg (512x512, 25K)

it is ontologically impossible for bitcoin to go under $5500

I will buy @5801, aka the absolute bottom

only bitcoin has this guarantee
RIP ALTS

Have fun catching falling knives

This is bs. Buyers and sellers set the price. Not miners.

Yeah just wait until tomorrow's giant red dildo

nigger

the next time it hits 5800 the support will be weaker than the last time it hit 5800 NOT stronger, unironically everyone should have sold by now. if not then hodl all the way down and exit the market once ur down 99%, only when people like that are out of the game will we start an uptrend again me thinks

yall are idiots. never sell when rsi is low (especially close to 30)

thisis bottom, or really close at least

Attached: sellwhenrsilow.png (755x505, 60K)

I have done an extensive in depth analysis and have calculated that the bottom will be 4920. Screen cap this.

see u at 3k have fun going down another 50%

explain to us why user i think that number is possible also 4.2 or 3k

cool story bro. even during the china fuckery we didn't hit 3k, theres no fundamental and reason ETFs are a meme.
>9k by end of month

Sure bro, is not like there are countries where mining 1 bitcoin costs less than $1500.
Lol, you're pathetic.
Keep buying bro. BUY BUY!

mate look at the chart and think about right now we been going down for like 7 months straight, think in this moment not the future, do you think the value of a btc is worth anywhere near 9k? screenshot and have a giggle later regardless

buy high sell low lmao

what does mining have to do with bitcoin price? we price shit relative to utility. bitcoin is as good as cash in almost the whole world now, either through localbitcoin, exchanges, or whatever. lightning network is coming, more and more stores have "bitcoin accepted" signs than ever. youll never see that with your shitcoin link/eth/other trashcoins

ive been buying since $260 levels. ive made my money even a drop to $1.5k would still have me in the green. i dont trade, my gamble is that in the year 2020 before the next halvening it will be worth more than $30k and i can retire. All this shit now is just noise.

i do think that btc will eventually hit 30 or 50k maybe even worth millions someday who knows, but buying a btc at 6k right now is based on speculative value, its true worth is much much lower than that at this moment in time

I once worried too about buying at $700 when we crashed to $500 (bitfinex hack, iirc) but now im no longer a bitch. right now i think we should be in the 6300-7400 range. its the weekend and coinbase just fucked up for like 14 hours, well be back soon.

we'll be back eventually but not anytime soon, most people that bought in january went down 90% and sold within weeks, everyone else that hodled has gone down 99% and have been selling over these last few months. it will be awhile before those type of people forget and buy back in. but if you've bought since 200$ btc u will be fine friend

if you invested in bitcoin for a get rich quick scheme, and mad you didn't get gains in weeks/months - you deserve to get rekt.

>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $8000
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $7500
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $7000
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $6800
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $6500
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $6000
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go under $5800
>It's literally impossible for BTC to go...

correct, but my point is that without those kinds of people (normans) we wont see parabolic run at all period, it takes time for market sentiment to reverse

Wrong. Bitcoin is MASSIVELY underpriced because almost no one understands it yet.

There are all kinds of faggots that think there can be a "next bitcoin" or a "private blockchain" and other complete nonsense. The space is like 99% scammers and retards right now. I think more retards than scammers, they genuinely don't understand yet, but still.

The last time we significantly improved our ledger technology was when they started using clay tablets to keep records. Nothing much has changed in a few thousand years, but not the world is shifting to a superior money form. Few will truly appreciate it before we hit $1M.

Its literally impossible for BTC to go under $0.

that's an extremely optimistic point of view, one hack or breach can ruin the reputation of bitcoin completely and could take a hundred years for something like crytpo to resurface imo. not to mention things like government control and propaganda, dont fall for the FUTURE OF CURRENCY meme

>ethereum died after DAO and nobody will ever trust it again

What exactly do you think is going to get hacked buddy? SHA256? Obviously you know nothing about cryptography.

Governments cannot control bitcoin. It is like suggesting that torrent networks can be stopped, but even more laughable. People have huge vested interests in this network, not just the desire to save a buck or two on a movie.

The entire world wants an alternative to the US dollar. It's like 250 vs 1, and even if the US many want an alternative too. This train has no brakes.

not even close to impossible that eth does not exist in 5 years, 99% percent of all shitcoins go extinct

literal reddit comment gl lad

>one hack or breach can ruin the reputation of bitcoin completely and could take a hundred years for something like crytpo to resurface imo

This is the most retarded thing I've read on Jow Forums today, congrats.

>crypto is unhackable
life must be hard for sub 80 iqs

Catch them with a big magnet or a bucket of water

I never said crypto was unhackable... Where did you get that from? I just wanted to point out that it's particularly retarded to think that a major Bitcoin hack would somehow cause people to be repulsed by cryptocurrencies for 5 generations. If Bitcoin was literally hacked such that it was rendered entirely unusable, cryptocurrency would still very much continue to grow in relevancy.

imo i think crypto is being used my the elite 1% rich people in the world as a pump and dump to accumulate even more wealth, i dont think this market will be here in 20 years, most likely the government will find a way to shut it all down by legal means or not when they have decided that the pump and dump is over. the chance that crypto become the real world currency of the future is the type of shit that only happens in movies, very unlikely way way way to many things can shut the whole thing down, the last 6 months the market has been 100% completely manipulated by investors that work for big companies, this market is a means to an end

Hundred billion dollar budgets at the NSA can't break SHA256 dumb dumb. You have no idea what youa re talking about.

If by "hack bitcoin" you mean something ignorant like hack a company that owns some bitcoin, GREAT! That just means more dead supply, higher prices.

Hur durrr da govnment says they can't hack it not even with all of dey monyes hurrrrrrrrrrrr
You are hopeless pajeet

Attached: 1521932838071.png (1757x1795, 819K)

Stop "HOLDing" you retards. Don't you want to double your stack? Sell ffs.