>my wife's son may have Down's Syndrome but he's still a human being

Attached: gorillachad.jpg (859x960, 224K)

>retards must be euthanized!!1!

Attached: 1555271504560.jpg (1243x650, 271K)

this but unironically.
Why would you subject a child to a half-life of solitude and confusion?

>this but unironically.
>Why would you subject a child to a half-life of solitude and confusion?

Attached: 1555667865130.gif (799x377, 294K)

People with Down's are generally happier on average than normies.

I think it is thoroughly creepy how much Scandis abort them and also brag about it like it is so progressive and humane. Makes my skin crawl.

>solitude and confusion

As I said, Down's people are generally happier than the average person. They don't really get depression or anxiety or anything. Because they are so slow and simple, they are just content with not a lot.

Used to work at a bar that hired a kid with Down's to clean and do some other menial tasks. He was funny and was just clearly really content making some jokes and being in his own little world. Just genuinely a smiley happy dude who hated not a soul.

>Would-be Swedish girl has Downs?
YEAH KILL HER

>Welfare leach uneducated refugees who come from a completely different world and belief system from your own?
YEAH LET EM POUR IN

DUUUUDE SO PROGRESSIVE and humane :D

Fuck Scandinavia so hard.

Tbqh I'd support sterilisation. Let them live, or even adopt, but I wouldn't let them pass on their misfortunes to others.

just because they're outwardly happy doesn't mean we should keep feeding literally useless people.
Get regular checkups and abort it if it's fucked up. No parent of a retarded kid is happy, my neighbour has one. These people are fucking miserable taking care of a drooling 35 year old who shits himself.
I wouldn't love my kid if it were spastic, 100%

Same. Thank fucking God majority of downies are infertile

>just because they're outwardly happy doesn't mean we should keep feeding literally useless people.

Attached: schwifty things.gif (800x800, 195K)

Soyjak was funny for the first 50 times, now it's just annoying and a new sort of 'no u' that isn't for Redditors

have to agree with this. felt good in the early soyjak days being one of the pioneers. but now it's been beaten to death

i guess when you become old or ill you will be fine with being put to death or maybe if you fall on hard economic times

>Soyjak was funny for the first 50 times, now it's just annoying and a new sort of 'no u' that isn't for Redditors

Attached: soy.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

>have to agree with this. felt good in the early soyjak days being one of the pioneers. but now it's been beaten to death

Attached: c61933469b56f419595f987e1890096a7d85a9117eca9612cc266f8531acd416.png (800x750, 90K)

*yawn*
soyjak's lost its effectiveness. you can spam it all you want it's not going to be funny again

Who fucking cares if they don’t contribute to the economy or whatever? Is that really all you value in a human life? That’s a fucking insect colony mindset.

>*yawn*
>soyjak's lost its effectiveness. you can spam it all you want it's not going to be funny again

Attached: soybox.jpg (612x498, 63K)

when I become old I don't want to die alongside a 40 year old vegetable completely reliant on my care.
my taxes fucking care. Prevention is the best treatment, you don't live in the 17th century where you're stuck with a fucked up kid.

>tf
>tp

I hope everyone defending special needs people is reborn as a special needs kid. I bet you'll be super happy when you can't even fucking stand or think right.

Truthpill: w*Jak was never good

Attached: 1548176509950.jpg (671x683, 115K)

boring and cringe. the reason soyjak was effective at all was because of how tactfully and innovatively it was used. then the plebs caught on to its power, but due to their unoriginal minds, could only use it as a rage comic 2.0. really pathetic and kinda tragic

If they go, incels go too

everyone is reliant on other people. we live in a society

>boring and cringe. the reason soyjak was effective at all was because of how tactfully and innovatively it was used. then the plebs caught on to its power, but due to their unoriginal minds, could only use it as a rage comic 2.0. really pathetic and kinda tragic

I am just here to kill some time. About 10 more minutes until class starts.

Attached: soy.png (232x217, 9K)

reincarnation isn't real you hindu freak

There's more to how much life is worth than just the utility it can provide

that just further exemplifies the fall of soyjak. soyjak posters used to be craftsmen shitposters who spent years on Jow Forums honing their craft. now every 2016 election that crawled in here is trying to get in on it. another case study of why the masses shouldn't be granted access to some things.

downie

Croat user is right though, no life at all is better than constantly suffering in a fucked up life.

not living at all is*

But user, all kids are incels

>you don't live in the 17th century where you're stuck with a fucked up kid.

At the time, most people would abandon retards on the woods or throw them into the river.
If God wanted, he would save them

>that just further exemplifies the fall of soyjak. soyjak posters used to be craftsmen shitposters who spent years on Jow Forums honing their craft. now every 2016 election that crawled in here is trying to get in on it. another case study of why the masses shouldn't be granted access to some things.

Attached: 1557486869430.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Abort your own kind for being a little different, let hoards of uneducated people who don't share your values or culture pour in and use up your welfare.

Why are Scandis so fucking poisoned in the head. It is maddening.