I'm a mongrel and I look brown as fuck, but when I traveled all over Eastern Europe...

I'm a mongrel and I look brown as fuck, but when I traveled all over Eastern Europe, I didn't meet a single racist person in countries like Hungary or Poland.

They were all really earnest and friendly. People would show me around their cities and help me out a lot.
I even met one Polski at the border to the Czech Republic (I forgot the name of the town) who I spent 2 days with. We got drunk and smoked and we watched some football together at a bar. Then he insisted I follow him home. You might think he wanted to rob or rape me, but instead he took us to his grandmothers house and we had some amazing food, played video games and took a rest there. The next day we stole 2 bikes and he drove almost 40km with me before he turned back with the train. Best day of my life.

The only real bad experience I had with was in the Czech Republic, Austria and Croatia. Don't believe people online if they accuse random countries of being racist.

Attached: apu.png (1127x685, 37K)

>The next day we stole 2 bikes
Not cool

This sounds made up

Based

Attached: 5bd28948c211b.jpg (1003x608, 331K)

>I'm a mongrel and I look brown as fuck

Eastern euros accepted you as a fellow gypsy.

I had arranged a pick-up with a car sharing app, but the motherfucker didn't show up and I didn't have enough for the train ticket.

I wouldn't have done this usually.

You have to stay the fuck away from gypsies when you travel. They can steal all your shit and you will have no passport or underwear.

you succeeded in your rite of passage, you are now a honorary citizen of Poland. Collect the document at the nearest polish embassy

based

if it's any consolation, I would have stabbed you.

yes, this is how humans see you immigrants as well.
We hate the sight of you, and only pretend to be nice to get you out of our hair.
I always ALWAYS spit in brown and german people's food.

why not steal a car then? who stop with a lousy bicycle?

50% of immigrants in Austria were Croatian, Albanian, Bosnian or Serbian. With the other 50% being all Afghans.

I watched a YouTube video if a black American chick that traveled 103 countries. She visited all of Europe, most of Latin America and parts of Asia. She said that she never experience racism or got any looks or weird treatment as she has experienced in America.

I thought that was pretty interesting desu

tits or gtfo thief thot

Why are Croats on Jow Forums so based but Croats on Jow Forums so cucked? fucking clown world really.

You've succesfully passed The Trial of The Bikes ("Próba Rowerów" in ancient SARMATIAN). you showed that SARMATIAN blood runs in your veins and your sacred duty is to help us unite all lost tribes and destroy Wh*Tes

Based. Come to Romania and I'll teach you how to steal people's wallets.

because Jow Forums was cool like 3 years ago, so of course our metropolitan normalfags commies go there to fight far right extremism or some shit.
no joke, some bitch ran a campaign during our elections with a nigger in a daishiki. They sang Geni Geni Kameni (Genes Genes Made of Stone)

People simply noped the fuck away, and the voter turnaround was worse than ever.
Most of our young people are peeling potatoes in Ireland or Germany, fucking morons, so of course they befriend the enemy.

like I said, clown world.
Commies shall be eliminated one day from this planet along with their shitty ideology.

>I always ALWAYS spit in brown and german people's food.
>Most of our young people are peeling potatoes in Ireland or Germany,

Attached: angry dude.jpg (234x200, 12K)

Homogeneous countries are full of cucks who don't really know what happens when you live near a lot of brown people
The most racist states in America are the most diversified ones. Why is that?

Attached: shiiet nigga im a hussar now.png (1167x651, 1.21M)

>username
>semenandtears
hmm...

t.

Attached: whoshidingbehind.jpg (849x720, 112K)

French, Czech and Croations where the most unfriendly to me.
In the case of French (at least in Paris) I felt like just everyone looked down on me for being German wile in Croatia or Czechia the seem to be like this to anyone even eachother so it's propably just their way.
Spanish the most careless. I felt like I can kill people and explode bombs on open street and everyone would still just do what they do anyway.
I've met many anglos on my travel and they so often tried to pick up conversations with me about trivial things like the weather or the current train right or other shit I never lost a thought about. I think they tried to be firendly but it just felt fucking annoying.

Most friendly was Hungary. By far it was Hungary. The people are so simple and down to earth it was great. Actually even the Hungarians here in Germany are great people.

>be a nigger
>people are actually nice to you and women offer you sex
>be suprised

We appreciate people who replace native g*ermanoids. Well done to your mothe rand father user.

Attached: 1559059052424.jpg (941x799, 119K)

They seem happy.

yes, I resent the EU, so I take it out on tourists.

that's OP not me

Bullshit, yes some are nice but White Nationalism is seriously becoming popular in Eastern Europe, even some Western Europe.

link?

>White Nationalism
>In Europe
kek, only mongrel Nations can have white nationalism. We aren't jelly beans here.

How would you know that it's becoming popular you fucking mutt? embarrassing post kys

poorfag haha now clean my shoes

Attached: hedonism_bot.jpg (720x576, 67K)

>The most racist states in America are the most diversified ones. Why is that?

not in my experience. i met alot more racists living in denver than i did in chicago.

what about americans and canadians and whatnot?

t. Visited Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik and one of your national parks a couple years ago

Attached: ohyou.jpg (243x227, 10K)

Attached: 20190531_120748.png (540x422, 39K)

> bad experience in Croatia

What happened?

kys, btw

>brown
Stealing the bicycles was your idea I take it?

People were shit in general, but I remember one instance where I walked into a mall and the fucker in front of me tried to smash the door in my face and then gave me a aggro look. If someone tries that in Poland or Hungary people would show that asshole, but Croats just walk by like in those China webms.

very funny. the bikes werent even the point of the story

I went to a small town on the border of Ukraine and Hungary and the local news came to interview me, and the owner of an orphanage let me sleep an extra room for free
Ukrainians are very nice and friendly people

Attached: FEC57359-0D5F-4CAA-8654-4C55C74E37E8.jpg (1387x703, 141K)