What does it mean to be english?

what does it mean to be english?

Attached: 18BD0090-43BB-4C1E-A815-5E4E5413350F.png (593x550, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/1134183048508059650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's disgusting to see my ancestral homeland defiled like this.

Damn, Anglo-Saxons look like THAT!

>It's disgusting to see my ancestral homeland defiled like this.

Attached: soy man crying tear water.jpg (785x731, 112K)

They were all born in England, therefore they are English :)

People really need to start realizing that London isn't even historically part of England.

Based SOVTH BRAZILINISCHE

Look like Québecois will not be the only european ethnic without a country of their own.

Want to talk about it?

Attached: 1553139866022.gif (395x350, 2M)

people really need to start realizing that AZTLAN isn't even historically part of USA

To permanently hide your power level

cringelord

just assimilate already then nigger, you cultural identity is speaking an hick version of French and eating maple syrup on snow.

and everyone would think the Sikh guy in a pink shirt is muslim

I guess all you have to do is drink tea?

yes. when did Québenegros become an ethnicity?

All 3 of them on the right are famous. The one on the far is Monty Panesar and to the left of him is that unfunny comedian(not Romesh) but he’s easy to find on YouTube. Don’t know who the Nigerian is.

>t. Filipino temp worker

>those comments

Attached: FC6D1418-1C24-4CB5-A0A1-D34CB91359E1.png (545x530, 234K)

Apparently it means nothing at all.

A bunch of clearly not English people running at the mouth about what counts as English.

It make me fucking sick to see the UK taken over like this.

you could have linked it

dont know what he meant, comments do not go against the poster

what's like being Brit?

based polish dude
>I didn't realize it was that complicated. You are either ethnically English (or some percentage) or you're not. An Asian or an African (or a Pole) living in England will never be English any more than my walking into a garage turns me into a car.

will those people's children be english?
can a scot who moves to london become english?

Where's us? Racist! I'll take it up with the UN!

>It's disgusting to see my ancestral homeland defiled like this.

>It make me fucking sick to see the UK taken over like this.

Attached: 1554919072408.png (640x550, 45K)

>"""""""""""""""""""""famous""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>ethnically
>culturally
maybe 1 of those

aye oi nyevah baycom fookin anglish

hate neoliberals so much

Their ancestors all come from the empire anyway

okay great
so maybe the people in the OP are discussing what it means to be culturally english then?
by splitting it into ethnicity and culture you just fucking admitted that skin color does not prevent someone from adopting another culture, making your screeching completely pointless

mmm sosij role

Attached: 1518016466321.png (615x443, 69K)

I mean we are in no better state but damn.

Attached: 0014e88acec42e6aaf87e8a3749bf62e.jpg (272x254, 15K)

pakis OUT
negroids OUT
normans OUT
Anglo-Saxons IN

So you're saying the OP pic isn't just your libshit world without boarder propaganda?

I don't know exactly what is going on neither maybe it's litteraly, "Look at me white boi, I'm the English now" kind of crap and the reaction of saying fuck off and die in a fire is very appropriated.

They're the same shit as the opposition, both side walk hand in hand in creating what you see there, they are 2 side of the same coin.

Quebecois are based and should not assimilate.
I am English-Canadian and I envy Quebecois. Their isolationist anti-canada culture protects them from our consumerist globohomo culture. Quebecois listen to hick music and they don't virtue signal. Their culture revolves around protecting their culture through nationalism. Even Quebecois hippy-sluts who you'd expect to be super globohomo supporters, and who would be if they were anglo hippy-sluts, unconsciously have populist beliefs. They are cool with me.

Attached: 1519840906591.png (600x568, 17K)

lmao what fucking quebec have you been to

>It make me fucking sick to see the UK taken over like this

lmao "taken over". Was there an armed invasion nobody told us about?

it's a single screenshot with some provocative text added by one of those twitter shitposters who think they're saving evropa or some shit
what i do know is that it caught a couple thousand people's asses on fire

Europeans entered other continents under the rather childish delusion that they were going to colonise everyone else, and nobody was going to colonise them. The British, French, Spaniards, and half a dozen other nations put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

What Canada have you been to to think that any good could come from a nationalistic culture assimilating into our faggot african worshipping apologist culture?

politicians selling their country for money

yeah that's totally what i said, retard.

you can't be english if you aren't white
you can be british though

As opposed to...? Do you guys believe that if not for supposed globalist conspiracies all countries would close themselves within walls and shit in fear of brownies?

Isn't ramzpaul an American?

ITT non-English people discuss what it means to be English

>what i do know is that it caught a couple thousand people's asses on fire
and you are retarded enough to convinced people it doesn't deserve anger or hate because?

The image is self explanatory and the media's narrative is pretty clear at this point, this shit is aimed at gullible boomers in their 60's/70's and it's political influancer at it's finest, that people see this and spit on it in anger and hate is 100 different kind of right.

s-shut up SJW snowflake

Attached: You.jpg (601x508, 31K)

t. Muhammad. I'm probably more English than you.

What a racist. Thank God the UK (and soon all of Europe) won't be a country for old white man no more

France is getting blacker every year (check pic), same story for Germany. Europe will win

Attached: 1559066653234.jpg (900x1200, 305K)

What the fuck?

We are being made into minorities in our own fucking countries, why are you acting like nothing is going on at all?

Anglos caused the demise of hundreds of millions of people in the world

Anglos subverted cultures and countries for their own benefit

Anglos gave the Jewish people land that previously belonged to another group

But now Anglos are reaping the consequences of their action. Just 75 years ago, you could've gotten hanged for BLACKING a british woman. Now there's videos all over the internet of Blacks and arabs fucking and impregnating British women. It's over for them, God is finally punishing them. Rejoice

Whites should sit on ass and do nothing like us spics.

not in fear of, and it is no globalist conspiracy that politicians will do what is in their interests to make money during their relatively short time in office. Shipping in immigrants is cheap labor for the 1%

Unironically this. May God eradicate the anglo germ from this planet.

>They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind
oh nvm, I see you're either a vengefull shitskin that like the idea that someone want to take adventage of a failed system or an average disgusting libshit.

You deserve submission and persecution in any and all instance.

>politicians will do what is in their interests to make money during their relatively short time in office

Back when we had a nation they worked for money and the best interests of the nation.

Since the USA is just an economic zone now they only work for money.

LOL yeah the earth would be better off with you puto rican garbage.

The US was always just an economic zone. That's why we let any "white" man in without concern for genetics.

By all means come over here and tell people you're English, let me know how they react.

>The US was always just an economic zone

Na, that is bullshit.

>to convinced
>vengefull shitskin that like the idea

take a breather Zhang, your seething is impacting your grammar ;)

Fuck off Muhammed

Bet you enjoy "Brits" like KSI fuck your sis

First off
>our
But otherwise I don't even know what to say to such over the top alarmism. Take a chill pill and reconsider your priorities, faggot

Attached: 1463146867575.jpg (512x512, 97K)

lmao all i would have to do is fake an english accent

It's literally just an oversized settlement designed to expedite resource extraction from the new world. There's no blood and soil here, just greed.

The only way I would go to the UK now is with guns and ammo.

FUck you shit puke maggots.

>Our
Oh dear...

Jesus christ, you simply show that you are completely uninformed.

Yes our countries, white countries.

Why is it so confusing for you faggots?

>Twitter account posting race bait shit about Europe
>Run by an american
Every single time

>Yes our countries, white countries.
>Why is it so confusing for you faggots?

Attached: 1473105276270.jpg (1106x1012, 71K)

You aren't anglo.You aren't white. Sorry to break it to you John Morales.

yeah but our provincial establishment is rotten to it's core, the people know what's up in general and only the most mind altereded buffoon actually go full world without boarder here, yet every year our situation get worst and people vote for retarded shit anyway because they don't know better and take only 5 minute to think about it before voting..

>Point in the wrong post
>Resolve to grammar shamming
It recoils in shock "I am discovered"
I'm ethnicaly french and francophone by the way.

>people who don't look english deciding what it means to be (it actually is "look") english
>normal

The UK had a program with race bait shit and an American is the only one that cares about English displacement.

How the fuck is that something worth celebrating faggot?

"white" is just a concept, you Rufus.

A black man born and raised in Germany, with a German wife and half black children is more German than any Amerimutt will ever be. Same goes for Turks, Kurds and all other immigrants. We need Africa

Attached: 1556361607850.jpg (800x526, 88K)

>Brazilian thinks he's English

Based

when did i say i was english, mahmoud?

>Being such a pansy that you feel a TV talkshow is making decisions for you

Then why are you commenting Jose?

based

welcome to the third world

Attached: brazil.png (800x526, 50K)

Why isn't England doing something about this? Don't they care about their volk?

>let me tell you who is english and who is not

Attached: 1542733933140.png (693x460, 155K)

t. third worlder in 5 years

Imagine thinking that this shit is of literally any relevance whatsoever.

Attached: 1555985412087.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

t. Brazilian

strange because that meme defines those people in OP's pic

So glad my ancestors left your shithole to be honest. Feels good to live a country that actually cares about its genetic heritage.

turk
macaco
brown

embracing the ideals of england/britain

>Why isn't England doing something about this? Don't they care about their volk?
>
So glad my ancestors left your shithole to be honest. Feels good to live a country that actually cares about its genetic heritage.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Nice bait, here is your reply.