Wtf, Jow Forums told me that Germany was BLACKED

wtf, Jow Forums told me that Germany was BLACKED

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20190531-122954.png (2048x1682, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans
youtube.com/watch?v=yJESPMHVqsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think there's a single country in western/northern Europe that has over 1,5% african people

Ahem...

think again

Yeah, but I was told Germany was swarming with non whites with German replacement happening

Except for you guys I guess but it's different because of your colonial history with them. Aren't French black people also well integrated? In Paris I saw blacks wearing suits

WE are black

Well our blacks are mainly "french" since they come from Guyana and the Caribbeans, they don't really have a country to go back to. We have some from our former colonies but since those countries are really made up post-colonial nonsense they don't feel attached to them and mainly consider themselves French. The real problem is arabs, who have an absurdly strong national identity.

I bet it's a lot higher than that.

Germany also has over 80 million people. It's not the same as it happening to a place like Sweden with only 10 million

This other source of wikipedia says 1% of nigger in 2013, before their importation of mass migrants from Subsharan Africa and the Middle-East.

I'd say 1.5% of germans are niggers by now.

We are blacker

Attached: demografie.jpg (893x818, 246K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans

Almost the same but replace blacks with asians

We have slightly more than 3% blacks.

Our Indonesians are actually usually white or mixed Dutch colonists from Indonesia. And their asian soldiers. We don't have any other asians really.

From 0.13% to 0.53% in only 3 years, I indeed call that an invasion.

It should be noted that if a foreigner has a child with a Dutch person, the child is considered a foreigner here.

One drop rule unironically.

Unironically based

In 2015, 1 Dutch on 1,000 was a Syrian
In 2018, 1 Dutch on 200 was a Syrian

In only 3 years...

But you don't call that an invasion...

It is. Syrians and Poles are currently flooding us.

UK is minimum 5% black. I say minimum because the last accurate census was 8 years ago and before the african wave. It is definitely at least double that now, at least it is in my city.

Syriand are white in the New World
So youre not being blacked

In fact, i only saw africans in Paris and London

>last accurate census was 8 years ago
They don't keep track of migrants in the UK?

Kek, it's cute that you think our government is competent.

in germany you are considered a foreigner if you have a foreign grandparent

Are there blacks and pakid outside London??

The problem isn't race. Its religion.

Our government is obsessed with statistics. We have entire government agencies that do nothing but poop out useless statistics, like the central bureau of statistics, the central planning agency, and the social and economic council. Where thousands of people do nothing but poop out reports on everything.

They may simply be more visible and concentrated in certain areas. In 2005 when I was there, in NW Germany the Africans were out loitering in the middle of the day.

They are everywhere now, there isn't a town or city without them. Just to put the future into perspective, 30% of all schoolchildren in the UK are nonwhite.

We have a statistics department too, but they don't release race, just how many immigrants they let in every month.

We even have numbers about the IQ's, crime rates, welfare, disabilities, and everything divided by race.

People on welfare

Attached: Bijstand.jpg (740x620, 41K)

Can't do that here, that would be racist.

your forgetting that even one black person= non-white in the eyes of the alt right because of their one drop/white ethostate memes

Attached: 1517789163785.gif (280x189, 835K)

Only our census considers them white. The rest of us consider them Arabs and thus not white.

Old statistics from 2001. But I like this chart because it contains Indonesians (who normally don't appear in crime charts).

This chart shows how often people commit (unorganized) crime compared to the average Dutch citizen. Apparently Indonesians don't cause any crime at all.

Attached: Misdaad.gif (360x356, 9K)

Why does the average Duth let this happen?

How many percent of migrants has a job, after X amount of years.

The blue line are economic migrants that came here for work.
The red line are refugees.

After 15 years the majority of refugees and economic migrants don't have a job.

Attached: Werk.png (397x698, 182K)

>isn't race. Its religion
it's identity politics pushed HARD by the left that ends up getting people attacked for things they didn't do, just for votes

The left wing believed for too long that - if people remained here long enough - the numbers would normalize to Dutch levels.

And that's true for most statistics, but it goes very slowly.

wh*toids always act like anyone 0.01% darker than them is (((black)))

>The rest of us consider them Arabs and thus not white.

Nigga, my cousin looks a mena/iberian is mixed and people in USA says she is white

youtube.com/watch?v=yJESPMHVqsg

Even i can see she is mixed and she says people there asks "are you really brazilian? why are you white??"

Youre not in the 50s anymore

Sometimes I find it very hard to judge the race of South Americans.

Because here you often get judged by your facial features. But some Venezuelan girls for example that I know have white facial features with very brown skin. Which is confusing.

5% Muslim

Attached: relibevoelkerung-2017-_0.png (1200x781, 326K)

Same here.

we are 100% BLACK

Attached: Mats 'Kara Boga' Hummels.jpg (680x380, 108K)

so the Netherlands is basically the opposite of France with their born in France=native French policy?, good to hear

I know
We have 21 million whites here, but they are basically a mix of iberians, italians and germans. So i think would be hard to judge them too.
Is hard to europeans to understand.
Here we have people with pinkish skin and african and asian facial features

In the 50s, she would never be white in US.
But now people there ask her why she is white despite being brazilian

bump

No, we said Germans are niggers. It's different.

Attached: pm2dd2ujkzh01.jpg (853x480, 88K)

we wuz blaks an shiet

Attached: Gustav_Sabac_el_Cher.jpg (800x1159, 297K)