Post things that are made fun of about america constantly that your country also does and you just stay quiet about it

post things that are made fun of about america constantly that your country also does and you just stay quiet about it.

i know in korea they get circumsized lel

Attached: 1551721912299.png (788x699, 24K)

I would say lots about Canada but there’s no point really
In Australia they call 911 instead of their normal emergency number because they’re obsessed with American tv, they’re pretty retarded down there

sorry but you're the only ones who do that

We laugh about americans being uneducated but it's probably more acceptable to not have a university degree here than in USA, even if it's more common for someone to be highly educated (Master's degree)

>he never went to college!
Means you are a total bum in the USA, correct?

>i know in korea they get circumsized lel

That might chop off their entire penis!

we are fat, stupid mutts

yes i was oing to post in the uk the obesity rate has officially reached over 50%
you are merica now

>in the UK 66.6% of men and 52.7% of women were found to be either overweight or obese. The figures for Malta were 74.0% of men and 57.8% of women and for Iceland were 73.6% of men and 60.9% of women respectively. The UK had the fifth highest rate of obesity in Europe in 2015.

fucking europeans

France has a lot of antivaxx

>for Iceland were 73.6% of men and 60.9% of women respectively

this is very surprising information to me, i always pictured iceland to be skinny land WTF

Same

our political system degrated into tribal shouting at each other even more than in the US

British obesity is based, Yank obesity is just sad

Attached: tango.jpg (650x751, 134K)

that is understandable. carry on you cool fat bastard

based

Bible Belt == Cow Belt.

An absolute blight on my tax money and will never develop

How can I achieve Tangomode? Exclusive diet of meat pies and beer?

I was the exact same. I figured they were all either thin, or burly muscled Viking chads; what does the average Icelander really look like?

burly muscled viking chads count as overweight/obese typically, even if they may have visible abs and shit

Eat takeaway food, football field food and drink lots of beer. Also be a manual labourer for that bulky fat look

Attached: brit in a nutshell.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

n-not necessarily

There are good jobs in the us even if you have no college education.
Like I work at an Aerospace company and I never went to college

The Dutch have an ultra-conservative belt like we do, but they pretend they don't exist because it's bad for their image

typically, although there are always family businesses, small businesses, or trade schools that can good and dont really require college