So this is capitulation

so this is capitulation

Attached: ETH.jpg (444x567, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=db6QIx11vMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

next. stop 280

$70

ETH is going to flip bitcoin so hard inthe next couple of months. That is what will bring the golden bullrun.

The golden bull will Be ETH taking over and the toppling of bitchcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=db6QIx11vMA

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (840x573, 34K)

Not till all the ico scammer's dump their bags and there's a lot

I'm dumping all my ETH at 0.05283 btc

This is a shitcoin.

Yeah, I don't know why we have all these BTC maximalists here now. Don't they realize the bullrun was basically stopped because any normie with a brain realized that $25 transaction fees would bring any adoption of this bullshit to a halt?

BTC is a joke. It was never meant to work on this scale.

ETH may not be able to do what it was intended to do either at the moment, but at least they are working on it. It also serves as money better than BTC as well for the fact that you can actually send it places in a more reasonable amount of time.

Sub $300 in the next 24 hours, sub $200 in the next few week or two. This shit's seriously going back to double digits.

holy shit a bunch of icos are dumping their ETH now
what do they know?

Kek

Ethereum is a scam. Smart contracts require oracles. Oracles require trust. Trust defeats the purpose of a blockchain.

Everyone involved in ethereum is knowingly, willfully scamming you idiots.

Bitcoin will always be king.

They should have dumped a long time ago

Holding eth has been like burning cash these past months

chainlink

Attached: froggie smug.jpg (310x163, 8K)

that's a smart goy right ther! yes!

>he fell for the hodl meme
if you have an asset that is capable of moving 5-10% daily why would you hodl it. this is a traders dream. only poor people hodl.

ChainLink is a trustless oracle.... How could you miss this?

Attached: 1526231290753.jpg (1000x685, 344K)

I do trade, but in eth pairs so I'm psuedo holding it

Yes, linkies, your shit is a scam too.

>muh chainlink

>Smart contracts require oracles

Only a small portion of them

BTC and ETH are both going to zero, who gives a fuck. You're not still holding crypto, are you?

I hold achain tho so I can get dem free air drops and dividends. Their first 1:1 fork (AOA) is literally the same price as ACT right now. Easy way to make gains in a bear market + I don't have to fuck with no short term capital gains tax /shill

Been holding since before the first bitcoin transaction, I'll still have some bitcoin when it hits $1M too.

kek you might want to invest in some rope then b/c link is the future

Attached: froggie kek2.jpg (400x267, 17K)

It won't. Ethereum has 2x btc's inflation. It's like trying to outrun someone ahead of you with a lead ball chained to your leg.
The 80% reduction was supposed to happen, but they threw away casper ffg, so now that's where we are.
The alternative road is to scale enough so that even 2x higher inflation can be eaten by the market, but that's not happening until 2020, probably 2021.

I expect eth to dip below $300 in panic and then go back and start oscillating close to it for at least a year.

Let's get this shit started

>THE FLIPPENING

Attached: LOLlaugh.jpg.jpg (700x844, 63K)

yeah, it's just starting

Half right. It serves as better money due to speed and transaction cost, but as a currency it plain sucks compared to Bitcoin. Inflationary, mystery monetary policy, ICO'd. Which is why 0xBTC will replace Ether as the store of value on the network. Benefits of Bitcoin plus the benefits of the Ethereum network.

Cope harder bitcoiners. ETH is going to flip bitcoin very soon.

This is correct factually , but I believe the market isn’t smart enough to get it. Therefore you’re better off with tron.

>benefits of bitcoin
Reasons shasper ETH will be a better SOV than BTC:
5% p.a. staking (vs 0% BTC)
Actually useful, driving demand
Potentially deflationary through sinks (at the very least it gets supply capped, putting it on par with BTC)
Faster and cheaper

E X I T S C A M
X
I
T

S
C
A
M