Ummah al muslimoon

ummah al muslimoon
1500 AH

Attached: 772BD769-CF3D-4361-B2BF-884CF62B2D7A.jpg (245x205, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_BUZaTcozs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygf17swHXXE
youtube.com/watch?v=AIM6_qrL-L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why pakistan is green

May it return to this size soon inshallah

Where's Europe?

I got it from some Pakistani guy’s manifesto for a united ummah

1550 AH

Attached: 0B091BE6-2E42-4B99-8E2C-45A35F5FCF7D.jpg (1000x540, 118K)

The Turks were the closest thing to a good Muslim empire and that's only because they got tricked out of Tengrisim

The rashidun and Abbasid caliphates were based.

Why are Pakis so retarded? This is why the literacy rate in their country has been falling

The Turks were rapists and murderers. The ottomans were plague onto this world. The abbasids were ok but theres no such thing as a good muslim empire

There’s nothing retarded about wanting a united ummah.

>theres no such thing as a good muslim empire

Attached: AC3ABCAF-B774-45B3-8F49-7F4EEA9FACCA.png (644x800, 53K)

thats cool bro

Attached: arabic-man-thumb-up-happy-giving-white-background-31003456.jpg (1300x957, 323K)

Yes, there is. Muslims can't even get along with one another

Under the pretense of Islam Muslims can. People of all ethnic groups call each other brother in the mosque, but irreligious people of the same ethnic groups tend to hate each other. Only a religious turk and a religious Arab would call each other brothers. Other than that an Arab and a Turk would hate each other.

Would shia's, ahmaddiya and alawites get along with the sunni ruled doctrine? What about irreligious folks?

>shias
Probably
>ahmaddiya and alawites
Probably not
>What about irreligious folks?
As long as they don’t promote degeneracy they’d probably be fine.

The middle east needs multiple Attaturk like figures to reform the entire region and honestly CRISPR engineering to undo the low IQ and the catastrophic inbred genetics

>The middle east needs multiple Attaturk like figures to reform the entire region
Attaturk destroyed Turkish culture. A slahudidin or Otto von Bismarck figure would be better.
>inbreeding
I agree cousin marriages should be decreased but I mean, cousin marriages had been a part of all societies for all of human existence. It’s not like it ruins the gene pool. It increases the chances for various diseases when done consecutively so people should just stop doing it so much

>Attaturk destroyed Turkish culture
He created it and the modern language. Hell western Turkey is basically European tier in its development. Also please dont defend inbreeding it destroys a gene pool and the mena region didnt exactly have great ones to start out with

Thread theme: "Mashallah"
youtube.com/watch?v=9_BUZaTcozs
This is how we Indians will make the Ummah look less about inbred goatfucking and more about hot girls.

nice try muzzie Scum but the DRAVIDIAN BVLL bown to no subhuman

Attached: Mughal1700.png (1200x701, 99K)

If cousin sex destroyed gene pools all gene pools would be destroyed by now.
>He created it and the modern language
Oh yeah Turkish culture is definitely wearing western clothing and pretending to be white.
When was the lastime you saw a Turk wearing a fez or actually taking pride in his middle eastern culture?

Nah, a high protein meat/beef diet means I could beat literally any Dravidian Hindu in a fight. I could probably submit you with one hand.

>implying Dravidians don't eat meat
Laugh at this retard.
This is exactly why Dravidians were unconquered while Northern Indo-Aryans got btfo.

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 11K)

Turks arent middle eastern genetically. He re-awakened and re-introduced them back to Europe gradually after the great muttening of Anatolia by menas and Asiatics. Pic related are very beautiful European girls

Attached: 1559148066585.jpg (2510x1779, 1.14M)

better map

Attached: state-wise-vegetarian-population-in-india.jpg (940x788, 142K)

Didn’t know that. I though all Hindus were supposed to not eat beef.
>Turks arent middle eastern genetically. He re-awakened and re-introduced them back to Europe
Ridiculous statement. Turks are from Central Asia, not Europe.

>Turks are from Central Asia
I know thats why i said the muttening of Anatolia by Asiatics which ended up being a linguistic muttening more so than genetic. The geographical location however was Byzantium and present day Istanbul was the capitol of the Roman empire.

You need to be on an incredible amount to think that the Turks were Asian then magically turned Anatolian and then magically turn European.

Keep seething paki Manlet

Attached: download.png (204x246, 7K)

You guys need to stop posting extremely small maps.
I legitimately am ignorant of a lot of the Hindu religion. Some Indian bro said that cows are considered mothers in Hinduism so you can’t eat them but I guess he was wrong?

What do you mean "magically"? People lived in that area and some just mixed with the incoming Turkic tribe. The natives of that land are European blooded and always have been. The ottomans didnt eradicate them, they just converted them gradually along with the whole balkan sex slave trade that bleached/europeanized them even more

Attached: The ottomans.jpg (441x450, 43K)

The royal family is literally rape babies. They concubines that sired the sultans were from the balkans. They aren’t a good cross section of Turkish society.
Just walk down any street in Ankara and tell me everyone is Balkan or whatever you think they are. They look turkic middle eastern mixed.

Nigga we eat both pork and beef. Fuck outta here with your dumbass ummah bummah shit keep it to the norf

They're not balkan but they cluster with southern meds and they look like meds. Turkey is basically eastern Greece and western Armenia.

Again absolutely ridiculous statement. Look at this man.
>enters thread about the ummah
>gets upset at people talking about the ummah
I was just asking a question about cows in Hinduism but for some reason you’re triggered.

Attached: 28E42290-A5A6-42F4-85D9-328AB5DCFC65.jpg (225x225, 5K)

That man could be Armenian could be Greek. He's a little dark yes but his phenotype and face shape isnt arab

Because you’re generalising based off what you hear in UP and Delhi. Even our official Tamil Nadu government’s truck carrying cows got attacked by these rabid oogaboogas last year.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygf17swHXXE

>Ummah thread
>Infested with infidels

Attached: really.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Yeah I’m an intellectual who doesn’t care about internal politics, I was asking about the religion. But of course I agree with you, cow vigilantes suck.

i bet you all want me dead for being shia

Attached: 844472258234ee177ab351f1ca4e7959971afea08ccb874fa9cd68aec6f7dbcd.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AIM6_qrL-L0

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 175K)

ALI MADAD
what does madad mean anyway

Not sure but Ali is way more based than Muhammad

Hadha thread laysa li sunni aw shia
Hoowa li kul al muslimeen

In english please

This thread is for all Muslims.

Lole ataturk cucked turkish culture and language what are you talking about.