Domestic Violence in China

youtube.com/watch?v=C3u91hBotKc

On May 20, chinese netizen released a video titled, "I must prove husband's domestic violence."

In the video, a woman is installing the camera and there is a child who is estimated to be one or two years old.

As soon as the woman adjusted the camera equipment, a man suddenly appeared behind the room and a ruthless assault began.

The man ignored the crying child and repeatedly assaulted her for more than 40 seconds.

Attached: sds.jpg (225x366, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-facing-murder-charge-after-california-woman-beaten-motorized-scooter-n1005286
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did she call the police?

:(

that's pretty based if you ask me

why is this even on the board

I hate these videos. I hate humanity.

Fucking bitch didn't position the camera on the right direction. She deserved it

Attached: 1559204728368.jpg (378x506, 49K)

China has lower rate of domestic violence than most of western world, single anecdote not prove anything dumb gook.

nothing wrong with a little discipline, kim-soy soyng.

im worried for ppl around u if you happen to own a gun

"The Guangdong Public Security Authority replied that it was investigating the video."

>Do I need to say it?

t.

They're all going to to lose at least five hundred social credit points.

i think if anything goes viral in china, the government will investigate and release some kind update to the public in the end.

>this guy has a gf and I don't

c'est la vie

Attached: 1386140842328.png (680x665, 395K)

why are men such crazy violent monsters?

Bold of you to assume that,I wouldn't want to cause pain to other people, doing so will just make me one of them and make humanity even worse.

Damn. And white women and "men" are crying about their abusive mommies on Jow Forumsraisedbynarcissists just because they are intolerable shit people.

talk about overreacting, he barely touched her and she screamed like it was a murder

Reminds me of my childhood :)

Chinese aren't people.

>beating the shit out of a woman on the ground in front of a kid
jesus christ at least give her a discrete sean connery slap instead. she better have been a murderer or something.

why would a woman marry a man like that? and why would a man marry a woman whom he just want to beat up?

Watched until 1:10. The dad is an absolute moron and shitstain on the world, the kid is definitely gonna grow up with mental problems now.

t. soibois

bullshit
He isn't kicking seriously
I can't fap to this

Not all cultures normalize hitting their wives, ahmed

*hits you*

Because its what women secretly want.

>why would a woman marry a man like that?
most women are irrational (not all of them, don't get mad at me)
>why would a man marry a woman whom he just want to beat up?
they change over time. I had a gf that was cool at first and then I eventually wanted to pummel the shit out of her but I simply didn't do it because I knew it was wrong. it's hard to cut off a long-term investment and people trap themselves in toxic relationships. even more so when children are involved. it's like an elephant growing up tied to a rope type of situation. they don't realize that they could easily break free.

You do know this is a country where people get beaten to death on the streets, right? Does anyone have WEBM of that Chink beating the kid?

Why does 50% of the population make up over 90% of the prison population?

>home invading black guy beating the chinese wife and roaming around the house like he's he husband.webm
at least in china when they get beat like this it isn't from somebody breaking into their home

>and then I eventually wanted to pummel the shit out of her but I simply didn't do it because I knew it was wrong
Honest question - why? What could possibly make you want to "pummel the shit out of her"?

>alluded to a slap
>soiboi

As expected of soulless chinks.

I bet there was something else going on there that we didn't see. She was probably expecting the husband to freak out, so she placed the camera before he arrived.
She also used the kid as a shield.

I'm scared to be around men.

You soulless insects deserve to be rounded up and gassed. I hate you all so fucking much. Get the fuck out of Australia, you piss skinned, micro-dick, chink fuck.

what culture normalize hitting wives? oh, wait...

Wait, how did the video get uploaded if the husband found out?

Attached: 1531386867006.jpg (854x911, 158K)

im diamonds

we beat ppl to death on street too, but we have guns i guess its easier

BAAAAASSSSSAAEEEEEEEDDDDDD

Attached: IMG_1795.png (691x767, 726K)

you took it from gas sniffing abbos and now chinese are taking it from you. keep crying bitch boy.

She gradually got meaner and meaner and reached a point if something completely unrelated to me annoyed her then she would be a complete cunt for the rest of the day. I agree if I'm in the wrong then I deserve it but if you get nasty about some external minor detail then I'm going to get mad. Add time to it and the moment she gets mad/annoyed my brain will automatically think "fuck this day, it's ruined" and I make no attempt to fix it.

LMAO Based

No we don't, Zhang. Get out of my country.

Jashin-chan a CUTE! Also maybe he didn't see the camera?

>90%
there's no way that figure isn't higher

whats with all the soy in this thread? you mean westerners dont discipline their wives? LMAO what a bunch of absolute KEKS

>news story about the lastest mass shooter on the front page
>largest prison population on earth with places like chicago where people roam around with guns killing each other
>la creatura talking about violence in china
china is safer than america though fucking retard.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-facing-murder-charge-after-california-woman-beaten-motorized-scooter-n1005286

just one google

Why don't people react this negatively when men beat up other men?

love it. love it. LOVE IT.
just remember that this women would have eventually ended up cucking her husband if she had not been disciplined.

it seems shitty but in the long run the man is doing a huge favour for the integrity of the family. they will remain a unit and the women will learn her place. dumb insect bitch.

consumption of soybean

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

im pretty sure china its safer if you dont consider political imprisonment. in other words, if you dont mess with the government, china is pretty safe.

All "le ebin meems" aside, that's super fucked up

What a big fucking man in his yellow fucking panties. I box, wrestle, weigh 210lbs, and bench 3 plates max. I would literally fracture this dude's face with my fists if I ever saw him in real life. I would learn just one phrase in chinese just so I could order him to beg for his mom, and nothing would make me happier than seeing the fear in his eyes as I continued to beat him to death even as he desperately did what I said.

I'm actually, literally getting turned on thinking about killing him. It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not. I'm being dead fucking serious, I'm getting turned on just from thinking about beating this dude to death. I'm legitimately getting turned on thinking of the dude in the video reading my comment and getting frightened that I might come and find him. It's becoming like a fantasy for me.

This dude is a piece of shit, and I know I might not be the most perfect guy in the world, but at last if I killed this dude, I'd actually be doing the world a favor.

They even eat dogs and kill each other like it's nothing. Beating up their partners is nothing less than expected.

She really isnt.

Attached: 1558573168732.png (1280x720, 299K)

Sunk cost is big but I hope you managed to get out. Hope she was at least hot and knew how to suck cock good

>t American

COPE

you guys steal tourists' cell phones on street.

I saw enough, no thanks

Attached: 001205.jpg (149x187, 4K)

>omg that was super fucked up! He hit her, like once, or even twice!

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl.jpg (708x800, 64K)

based yellow insect chink

>All "le ebin meems" aside, that's super fucked up
>What a big fucking man in his yellow fucking panties. I box, wrestle, weigh 210lbs, and bench 3 plates max. I would literally fracture this dude's face with my fists if I ever saw him in real life. I would learn just one phrase in chinese just so I could order him to beg for his mom, and nothing would make me happier than seeing the fear in his eyes as I continued to beat him to death even as he desperately did what I said.
>I'm actually, literally getting turned on thinking about killing him. It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not. I'm being dead fucking serious, I'm getting turned on just from thinking about beating this dude to death. I'm legitimately getting turned on thinking of the dude in the video reading my comment and getting frightened that I might come and find him. It's becoming like a fantasy for me.
>This dude is a piece of shit, and I know I might not be the most perfect guy in the world, but at last if I killed this dude, I'd actually be doing the world a favor.

Attached: 1555743962793.png (726x750, 124K)

Jashi-chan is the CUTEST!

>china is safer than america though fucking retard
LMAO. CHINKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS. Believe it or not, the number of mass shootings has been decreasing since the 'Ninties. It's only because of media that they seem to be more frequent. Also, if you believe this feel free to go back to China where you belong.
California is the most hated and looked down upon state for a reason, Zhang. This proves nothing.

Chinese men are fucking BASED. Western man never keeps his woman in line like an alpha SHOULD. And the son will get tough as fuck for having endured such hardship BASED.

where is the proofs? I dont see any proofs. the burden of evidence lies with you my friend.

>Noooooo you can't just beat your wife in front of your crying children! Someone call the police!

Attached: 1558426524533.png (785x731, 201K)

the guy should be publicly tortured to death

>T.Chink living in Japan
You insects are literally everywhere. I can't wait for the day of the exterminator.

soiboys on a meltdown!

Attached: 32d5ee5a83c8280f82ef43c23b0415ad1c7287ee.jpg (1036x1449, 106K)

that's not a gf. that's a prisoner

>the guy should be publicly tortured to death!

Attached: 1555248413803.jpg (640x723, 39K)

>that's not a gf. that's a prisoner

Attached: 1555185800091.jpg (1080x1012, 131K)

california economy alone ranks 5th in the world. its literally the technology and economy pillar of the US. The rest parts of the US, perhaps other than some areas in the east coast, are shit holes.

Based and abusepilled

>ruthless assault
damn no exaggeration

>why yes, I do beat women in my underwear

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

but u didnt even fracture ur hand on the nearest wall after seeing this u lil larping bish

How is this different from any other day in China? Someone post the WEBMs.

go back to instagram you retard baboon

I more australian than you dumb anglo.

No, not based. This is low IQ nigger behavior.

>Incel permavirgins on damage control
ummm... Yikes.

THAT NIGGA RAN IN THERE LIKE A WWE INTERFERENCE

Attached: 1517957302306.png (593x580, 621K)

I said I'd fracture his face with my fists, not fracture my fists with his face, you fucking idiot

Attached: 1.png (420x858, 475K)

>ummm.... Yikes.

Attached: 070.gif (680x315, 129K)

You maybe got the eat dogs part right but you have serious delusion problems if you live in Brazil and think China is particularly violent.

women marry men like that for the same reason you stayed with your toxic gf

>Guangdong

Attached: 1544983133713.gif (499x385, 321K)

Ehm.... user that is me. You just stole it from /soc/.

nice polo nerd

I got out but it took a while because she would blow up my friends' and family's phones and social media accounts with her ranting. It was an effort that took multiple months and I feigned being a cuck so she'd get distracted. When she wasn't a bitch she was top notch though which is a damn shame. She certainly wasn't hot but she was based at first.

>T.Commiefornia
Stay in your state, dirtbag.

wisdom
when I left her I told her that she was an inspiration for domestic violence. it was a modified duke nukem line and I was feeling obnoxious that day.