*ahem*

*ahem*

Attached: 1555216192551.png (738x669, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kawaiijeshika.tumblr.com/post/182370881181/take-of-the-make-up-the-wig-and-im-nothing-i-am
bbc.com/news/health-48448804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 049700613.png (486x494, 92K)

Why do you think the rates are so high? Perhaps it's because of transphobic cunts like you.

kawaiijeshika.tumblr.com/post/182370881181/take-of-the-make-up-the-wig-and-im-nothing-i-am
>Take of the make up, the wig and I’m nothing. I am not the person you think I am and if you ever think I can become that person then you are all wrong. I can’t be the perfect woman you all want me to be because I was not born that way. No one will ever understand.

Attached: jessietrap end.png (628x241, 33K)

lol

Society enables their way of thinking. If society wasn't so fucking dumb and backwards and more accepting then she could live a more fulfilling life. But no. You all ruin it for everyone.

>accepting everything
Be gone, Marx.

Attached: 1529099055452.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

No one's asking you to "accept everything," just don't be an asshole to innocent people.

ahem

Attached: no wonder why they go after white dicks.jpg (430x686, 48K)

A former crossdresser how myself knows "jeshikas" problem too good: it's grounded on missing or wrong male models.

Attached: 1533035313264.jpg (960x925, 217K)

Nah. If someone is affected by the lyme disease and becomes sociopath, you blame lyme disease, not the people surrounding the sick man.

*Ahem*
Fuck gooks

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (769x409, 46K)

Transgenderism is no longer considered a mental illness according to the World Health Organization: bbc.com/news/health-48448804

>A-AHEM!

Attached: muh 40 percent meme.png (978x966, 183K)

Attached: 5360.gif (1221x772, 207K)

But but but they're more prone to suicide even in comparison to other ostracised groups. Thus, it is an illness since it increases mortality.

According to the scientific community races don't exist anymore, but in practice...

Attached: 519237.png (1600x1300, 679K)

Ahem

Attached: extinct.png (656x437, 25K)

the same organization that said gaming disorder is disease.

By that measure, being Korean is a mental illness.

Attached: 1558673373050.jpg (738x720, 75K)

wrong, see

>that one SEETHING mexican tranny in every thread
how can we help him, bros......

Attached: statistics.png (667x344, 8K)

>xanax is not a disease

Attached: tercel.jpg (634x732, 99K)

Seems a little sketchy. Koreans face societal problems indeed, Japan as well and entire western societies. We can arguably say that the decrease of fertility rate is a sign that something goes wrong in the organisation of the country. I could solve these issues : women forbidden to work, tax bonus for couples who make more than two kids. You will then see the fertility rate increase to above minimal level of 2.01, which is a necessity for the renewal of a population.

This. Imagine consider playing a game a mental disorder but cutting off your dick to be normal.

Aham

Attached: kara booga.png (1280x2026, 254K)

No one is saying race doesn't exist, just that it's a social construct to group people into arbitrary terms.

In France the term has been removed from the constitution, they don't aknowledge it anymore. They really are trying to say that there is only one race, the human race.

haram

Attached: no wonder why they steal from japan and china.jpg (650x366, 16K)

No they aren't. They're saying it's trivial to group people into these meaningless outdated socially constructed groups.

>france
Ish*llah

Attached: at one point they were the cradle of europe.png (590x637, 115K)

Attached: 1559294806903.png (600x600, 162K)

Oh yes they do you chappy liar. By the way, we have to admit that the race isn't a taxon and it's a bit outdated ; but advocating for the theory which states that human subgroups are only a matter of social construct is blatantly false. These Homo sapiens sp. are different on many level, and yes we can cluster these groups, not only by their phenotype but also by their genotype. There is a reason why some people near the equator line are swarthier, and the other near the poles have lighter eyes.

Why should I discriminate against someone for things they have no control over such as phenotypical traits?

Left leaning people tend to protect muslim minorities. Not to long ago, a transgender female has been harrassed on livestream by muslim algerians, medias kept talking about it for several days. You know what the transgender said on TV ? "Don't blame the minorities, it's not their fault if they are intolerant".

Japaaaaaaan save uuuuuuuuuusssssssss

Attached: no more gooks.png (634x423, 10K)

Discriminate ? Positively or negatively ? You don't need to discriminate. We work better in a society when we're with our kind, it has been proven by Putnam and verified in many times, notoriously in a dutch study, where multiculturalism was shown as a factor of lack of trust in the neighborhoods.

Why don't we trust minorities? Is it because we hold preconceived notions about them? Or hold negative stereotypes towards them? That's our fault. Not theirs. Less educated people fear what they don't know.

Here in France, state money is different from the US. It litteraly flows in the suburbs. BILLIONS are put in poor areas of big cities, while the countryside is highly ignores, for infrastructures, education, clubs, etc. Billions are put for minorities. They have access to the cities, knowledge, one of the best free education system in the world and a lot more. I reject promptly your accusations, because the next level consists of the ablation of our kidneys for them.

Do you understand what systematic racism is? Give it a generation or two and they'll become upstanding citizens.

based korean man

Yes I've integrated all the semantic mess of our modern times unfortunately. The thing is that social violence is getting worse years after years, following global unequality. It won't be better in a generation or two I'm afraid.

>man
it's a repressed tranny

I'm actually just baiting you, I couldn't give less of a shit about niggers

I felt it, but I have nothing better to do. A polite discussion at 6:45 am (local). It was a pleasure.

It's just kids going full retard

unironically, that's based

trannies are men.

>Americans and the Canadians are the ones defending this
>FOR FREE
nuke the west

Why isn't greenland here?

Attached: suicide rate by country.jpg (2265x1418, 821K)

BS no one's been below 1.0

This. They still doubt the Irish IQ problem too. "science" is bullshit.

Estonian women doing ok