Is the demonetization of incest a uniquely western thing?

Is the demonetization of incest a uniquely western thing?

Attached: demasiado_internet.jpg (493x512, 63K)

>reading doujinshi in spanish
CHI. Also, is that agatha?

Attached: 096.jpg (640x479, 36K)

The demonization of incest is the reason the west dominated the world

then why is the US a superpower?

Attached: 5b43b4cb42f4b[1].jpg (480x480, 37K)

>t. redneck

When did the "west" dominate the world?
The industrial revolution is what propelled the west to out produce the rest of the world in guns and food.

Cringe

Western countries already dominated the world before industrialization

Attached: 1507635548856.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>demonetization of incest

>tfw no sister prostitute to fuck.

very true. slaughtering the shit out of each other and preaching jesus paid off.

Anyone have the archive link to the r9k guy who fucked his mom?

>he didn't fuck his sister with two weeks of neighborhood lawn mowing money
GAY

Everyone else slaughtered the shit out of eachother and preached, but westerners were the least inbred people in the world, so they outsmarted everyone else. Why are you so butthurt anyway? You live in the greatest country in the world, built entirely by westerners.

Wtf

Incest was never monetized anywhere, not in a widespread form. How could it have been demonetized?

I'm not butthurt though. I pride in it. We got a lot of practice.

>gweilo really believe this
LMOA

Attached: IMG_20190127_221930.jpg (1156x870, 196K)

When did "west" dominate the world and dominate or outcompete china or.indiaduring mideval times?

*demonization or however the fuck you spell it

>Oigan Oigan
That made me chuckle.

hong kong, macau, nagasaki, etc
there's isn't a distinctive asian province in the western world unless you want to meme about australia or canada

how is incest monetized elsewhere?

Cletus...

>Is the demonetization of incest a uniquely western thing?
Yes, we should fuck our sibling what could possible go wrong?

Attached: 1557190101750.jpg (783x590, 82K)

What does a retarded cult like Christianity have to do with the west?

Europe is defined previously by its pagan culture and then by its industrial development and scientific culture developed through learning of ancient greek and.roman culture and thought that valued science art and math.

>middle east
>the wheel
The wheel predates any middle eastern civilization you retard, not even going to bother past the first one.

>not actually demonetized
fucking disappointment

>during pre industrial age
Christianity is a stupid jewish cult invented to destroy European cultures and nations, industry is what propelled the west not christianity.

Western countries hadn't even seen most of the world prior to industrialisation.
Europeans really fail to grasp how much the rest of Asia and Africa make Europe look tiny and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

>medieval times
whoops sorry I'm under the influence

>jews start selling opium and running imperialistic shell companies to get more profits on the edge of these countries
>BTFO WE OWND U WEST FOREVER!!!!!!!
lmao, dude, wh*toids would be exterminated by these two groups in a frontal clash until the industrial revolution. you were still getting enslaved by muslims until you stole the designs for gun and gun powder from them

at least we got gregor mendel out of it

gunpowder yes
guns no
I agree with everything else though
also the west had based nazi rocket and nuclear scientists that people looted

Attached: in the womb.jpg (669x789, 66K)

>not even going to bother past the first one.
i love this website

>ballistics
>atomic theory
>lasers
>computation
>the internet
>dynamite
>alternating current
come on son that's just off the top of my head

?

>yes, we stole the gun designs but we "improved them" even though we didn't know what gunpowder or guns were until the mongols came around and enslaved us using them
yes to both. chinese didn't invent the cpu because they improved it later. likewise wh*toids didn't invent guns they just stole it and for the first time stopped being enslaved constantly by everybody east of them

>inb4 but WE WUZ mediterranean and they're white
wh*toid is a delusion pasty angloid dreamed up after they got guns and could stop living in fear of being enslaved. meds are bronze skin gods not pasty snowcucks

>previously by its pagan culture
>then by its industrial development and scientific culture
you're missing about 1400 christianity-dominated years there

its not wrong though. we started to dominate before the industrial revolution. the industrial revolution was just one of multiple revolutions that gave us an edge. rennaissance, huge military advances in armor then gunpowder or the discovery of the new world and new trade routes. all of it happened before industrialisation.
in ancient times yes europe, especially western europe was quite poor. trade with india alone brought ten times more tax revenue to the roman empire than the entire province of gaul.

Fine. Firearms weren't made in modern day China either.

not even a christfag but I agree. I'll conveniently avoid the dark ages though.

>tp
>tf
keep dreaming, boi. you were living in fear of muslim slavers and praying eastern rome didn't decide to come take the western part you cucks lived in. remember who owns the capital of rome, whi*e cuck

where/when were they made?

chinese has fireworks, canons, and firearms before this retards ancestors learned a written language ignore that dumb fuck. chinese didn't have the industral revolution and didn't mange produce them for the army that's all. he just hates how wh*toids were literal slaves grabbed by everybody and dicked down by anybody from the east or south until they stole the magic fire powder

zhang pls, nobody is questioning chinese historical badassery but you're comparing a single nation to an entire chunk of mankind

>dominate before the industrial revolution
Dominate how?

are you a fucking retard that didnt even read the fucking post?
eastern rome was a shitshow their last attempt at restoration ended in disaster. they were too busy murdering their emperors to be a threat.
europe started to catch up by the time of the late middle ages. we had the worlds best armour for example.
with the discovery of the new world things really got going.

getting your feet on the ground so you're not continually enslaved by your neighbor isn't dominating anybody. even if you want to say somebody dominated somebody it'd be the jewish financial class who bankrolled everything and controlled the money and thought of the systems to do it. not sven and hans peasant retards

some of the earliest asians to ever visit europe were japanese slaves imported by the portuegese in the 1500s

>ven if you want to say somebody dominated somebody it'd be the jewish financial class who bankrolled everything
I just lost the debate

Attached: 1538565227537.png (1280x715, 782K)

conquer the americas? open up trade routes with countries as far away as japan? the significant military advantages of europe preceeded the industrial revolution. we had better steel, better armour and utilized gunpowder to a degree not even the chinese did. the industrial revolution was an 18-19th century thing. sure things werent set in stone by then if china opened up during that time it could have changed things up. in india the mughals also enjoyed a kind of proto industrial revolution dominating manufacturing for a while. but things went uphill for europe fast from the 15th century onwards.

this is your brain on Jow Forums info graphs. literally unaware rome and china had indirect trade. unaware of the silk road. unaware china had contact with africa in 200 bc before the jew he worships on a stick was even born.

people from asia minor were enslaving your racial group for the 2000+ years.

>tfw zhang doesn't claim his victory

I'm not Jow Forums though and I thought that was some persian middleman shenanigans

I don't doubt it but is it similar to how people speculate that the vikings discovered the new world or how the chinese sailed through the amazon?

these words like the middle east trying to create arbitrary divisions exist because it's too overwhelming to say yeah all civilization started in asia. gotta pretend there's a middle somewhere so britoids living in caves still can feel they were somehow part of it

I wasn't talking about the mid east though and I do admit that we lived in caves a bit longer. What do you mean?

i'm talking about how the geographical lines are more and more opportunistic and blurred so people can use bullshit to advance their agenda.

like if some cambodian says "WE WUZ CHINA WE'RE YELLOWS FROM ASIA WE'RE MASTERRACE" they're the biggest fucking retard, but what's white and what's europe is whatever people feel like at the moment to increase their advantage especially true for northern/western parts.

you have the medoids, the germanics, and slavs and stuff though. they don't always get along.

yeah but look to how poltards want to rewrite history like they're one big family and share everything at the food table. ww1/ww2 was just whatever and not the biggest conflict in human history.

shit like this just makes me shake my and understand why jews have ruled europe for so long. everybody else is rootless duckweeds doing whatever convenient while jews at least wants some kind of tangible connection instead of whatever opportunistic abstract you can think of at the moment.

"white" wasn't even a word until recent history and these low iq "ubermensch" want to die for it? huh? you can't win against the big boys when you're this shortsighted.

>demonetization

very insightful but possibly a jewposter (not that there's anything wrong with that)
>tfw had a relative that practiced judaism but none of the family is actually jewish yet you're supposed to hang a star of david for her every year
does this make me a crypto-kike?

it is always agata

i'm not jewish i just know closing your eyes to the train coming at you isn't how we arrived here. we got here cause we were quick to adapt to changes learning.

some people are so sure this opportunistic abstraction created not even 300 years ago is the end all and be all. shit is disappointing like learning santa doesn't exist but everybody pretended he did

>railroad
now we're getting really chinese