/sag/

General for discussions pertaining to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and the Maldives.

Only niceposting allowed, okay? :)

Attached: 800px-Idukki_0527.jpg (799x446, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQYDqZjUmhI
youtu.be/Kind5OWiKNg
youtube.com/watch?v=0tmCIsSpvC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Attached: Capturedc.png (1079x416, 27K)

exam today lololol

so this the power of the aryan paki bvll?

Attached: pepe annon i.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>Average Dravidian man

Attached: killmonger gif.gif (268x333, 2.14M)

Good morning

Which subject?

Good morning

Attached: D7dPx7EXsAANJ1P.jpg (2048x1476, 273K)

I'm pretty sure this was copied from The Lion King.

Semma pic machi

Attached: 6823E70B-836E-45CE-A0F7-972805D71070.jpg (1336x2015, 131K)

>The Lion King

Attached: 1555295588353.png (344x971, 214K)

I think you mean kimba the white lion

#PrayforNesamani

Unironically Normies REEEEEEEE!

You're that telugu nigga? or tamil?

>Using the word normie in 2019 unironically

Yikes

Attached: 1558470057377.jpg (226x223, 7K)

Telugu old fag.
Frog poster

Attached: 1552611796012.jpg (750x600, 72K)

good morning

Attached: IMG-20190601-WA0001.jpg (736x909, 73K)

Why are tamilniggers so autistic? Why do they chimpout so much over fucking languages? And literally where is this "Hindi imposition" even happening in TN?

Attached: Capturedee.png (1176x359, 30K)

Apparently sign boards with Hindi written on them is Hindi imposition.

I bet they'd prefer if they put urdu on those sign boards. Fucking cucks.

>And literally where is this "Hindi imposition" even happening in TN?
That's the point, it doesn't happen because we're autistic about it.
>Why do they chimpout so much over fucking languages
Because language is your identity. Of course, a person speaking a rape baby langauge wouldn't understand that.
The Irish lost their right to speak their langauge under the English, it's a dead langauge spoken by a few now.
The Pakis lost their identity because they speak Urdu, an Hindustani language, instead of Brahui or Persian or some Pashtun language.
Latin American rape babies lost their identiy and you know the kind of identity autism they struggle with everyday, i mean look at the brazilians.

"The best way to wipe out a culture or an identity is to wipe out their language"
-Nigga from MGS V

>I bet they'd prefer if they put urdu on those sign boards.
Stupid fucking bengali bastard. This is why we dislike you dumb, violent apes. Urdu speaking Muslims fled Tamil Nadu to Pakistan since they wanted Hindi to be imposed too. If your people were so strong against muslims, you wouldn't be speaking a Muslim influenced langauge. Low IQ mong.

>Posts Hindi niggers and street shitters in every bank , post office and other government offices
>Retard can't speak English or Tamil
>Asks the local to learn his language to speak with him
>Gets upset when told to fuck off from the State

Maybe we should start lynching AGAIN like in 1960

Hindi niggers everyone. If that's your argument then it's only fair we have Telugu, Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam sign boards in hindi speaking states. Also what this user said

The audacity of these actual muslim rape babies calling other people cucks. They can't a build fucking temple without a court order, and they call an Hindu ethnostate "cucks".

Based. Street shitting Muslim rape babies deserve to be genocided

Nigga we still have temples dating to bc era. You cucks only have modern shitty temples. All your ancestors did was jack off in a corner when Muslims razed your temples and raped your grannies

Can you read? not everyone here has to be like you, with Muzzies living inside our heads eternally worrying about them somehow killing everyone. Don't project your eternal state of being Mughal cucks to everyone else kek

Attached: l2readHindicunt.png (1256x59, 7K)

You "You'd" the wrong person. Tamil Nadu is a Hindu ethnostate just like Andhra/Telegnana(with the exception of Hyderabad). The other user I You'd is Tamil too.

>tfw they still bring their A game against India and whoop them

Time to pretend to not care about cricket!

LMAO seethe more you absolute cucks.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Nvm brainfart

>If I post yellow laughing man it means I don't have to counter their points. Also I am not crying while I am typing this

back to sucking your local imam's cock

Attached: cuck.jpg (728x460, 40K)

>Imagine being this delusional

Yikes

The grand Chola temple or the brihadeeshvar temple in Tanjore just completed it's millennium celebration

We LITERALLY have temples that are million years old

Some which were destroyed by muslims were quickly rebuilt
The sri rangam temple alone was razed to the ground 17 times and it was rebuilt AGAIN and AGAIN

Y'all build Ram Mandir first then call yourselves hindus

The solution is to ditch hindi and make a simplified version of sanskrit the national language

Genocide of hindi niggers when? All of Indias separationist movements are because Hindi niggers can't stop acting like shit flinging apes

Nigga read.
I misread his post

>a simplified version of sanskrit the national language
yuck, Even for this, there are Thenkalai Brahmins that oppose usage of sanskrit in Vishnu temples and opt for Tamil. Anti-Hindi/Sanskrit isn't just done by the lower castes, even the Iyengars do it.

This "Hindu" religion and identity that you follow today and seem so proud of it was literally brought to you by my ancestors you brainlet nigger. They came and pushed you down south. So you tell me who is the real cuck?

The rest of India is waking up to this bullshit too. Even the Marathis and Bengalis are getting tired of the Hindi speaking UP and Bihar cunts

Why dont you just agitate for independence then

I think it is weird to be against a country having a lingua franca. Or do you want english to be that lingua franca?

>This "Hindu" religion and identity that you follow today and seem so proud of it was literally brought to you by my ancestors you brainlet nigger. They came and pushed you down south. So you tell me who is the real cuck?
Are you fucking retarded? You can't be serious. The "term" Hindu itself was coined by an Anglo man that LUMPED every practise, Vedic and non-Vedic together under one label.

The man who even resurrected "your ancestors Hinduism" was Adi Sankaracharya, a Tamil man born in modern day Kerala, you dumb fucking retard.

Tamils have always followed non-Vedic traditions, there's a reason why our versions of Shiva and Durga differ from yours.

Hindi signboards in Tamil Nadu do not mean that Tamilians have to learn Hindi. Because Hindi is a lingua franca, it's just convenient to have signboards written in Hindi so that people from outside can understand.

People from outside can listen to the audio cues running in railway stations. Learn the local langauge, or you can of course read it in English, right? English was introduced into India in Calcutta Presidency first, where the Bengali cuck is from.

>This "Hindu" religion and identity that you follow today
Imagine knowing so little about your religion. This is what happens when Ahmed spends weeks cummimg in your granny.

Here,a temple to a non-Vedic "Hindu" God, Murugan(Karthik for you), in Malaysia, a modern day Islamic state. Why aren't there temples "your ancestors" built in an Islamic country?

Attached: Murugan_Batu.jpg (600x399, 164K)

Its almost as though north and south india have been mutually influencing one another...

Why is everyone so rude and argumentative on this thread. I clearly said in the OP, only niceposting is allowed.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Which Bengali cuck are you referring to? I am also Bengali.

Indians hate other types of indians for any reason they can grab onto

We understand that. Why don't these underage rosgulla fucks?
Bengalis let Muslims run riot in their state.
They let the British have a nice foothold in India starting from their state.
They also let Arabs take over "Bangladesh"

Yet these cunts have the audacity to call anybody else less of an Hindu, while the South resurrected "Hinduism" when it was getting cucked by Buddhists.

One day I will make Garhwali the lingua franca

lol show me proof of this existing before the aryan invasion.

Oh you wait, there are!!! It's all in cities in North India razed to the ground begging the Supreme Court to be built up again.
Fucking lunatic.

To be honest it was also southie buddhists who put forward the most unassailable arguments for buddhism

So did southies also destroy hinduism? I think its a bit autistic to speak in this way.

I'm not a bengali you nigger.

Attached: 1558471293864.jpg (951x840, 90K)

I love every area of india.

Why don't you start proving your people aren't cucks, then? You speak Hindi, your lands have the history of having muslims literally raping and pillaging your people, your temples are broken and destroyed, you need court orders to build a temple to a God worshipped by more than half the country.

The only thing you can do is bark.

Tell that to his poor understanding of Indian history for starting autistic fights.

Nice deflection. You don't have any proof of that existing before the aryan invasion. You have been cucked to the core by northies. First we came from the steppe. Killed your men and raped your women. Then we pushed you down south. You follow our traditions and religion today. You are literally just the mutt offspring.

Pakistan is an acronym
Pakistan is a terror state
Pakistan sells heroin
Pakistan is not a real country

youtu.be/ZQYDqZjUmhI

Attached: 1550531176382.gif (128x74, 21K)

....do indians shower?

Attached: 1556475416164.jpg (367x446, 41K)

No, never.

send ball and scrotum

Enemies of India:
Fakestan
Fakestine
Saudi Fakrabia

why not?

Attached: 1546290463504.jpg (1242x1162, 190K)

For fun.

>2019
>still taking baths
>not just covering yourself up with cowdung

youtu.be/Kind5OWiKNg

youtube.com/watch?v=0tmCIsSpvC8

It meows

Fucking based.

Attached: IMG_20190601_130205.jpg (720x655, 109K)

>You follow our customs and traditions

P E A K B R A I N L E T

Attached: 1557297234858.png (1024x599, 109K)

>Implying murugan didn't exist before aryan invasion

No No No No No No No No No

Kys low IQ retard

Murugan aka kandan LITERALLY existed ONLY in south before the bhakthi movement

After bhakti movement gods from all around india became associated with each other
Murugan just like other tamil deities exist in non-vedic texts and lore before they were amalgamated into vedic Hinduism

Contemplating watching Kabir Singh but I think Shahid looks like a complete manlet compared to the Telugu chad Vijay

Give me proof of "your" customs and traditions existing before the aryan invasion. Stop deflecting nigga.

Literal monkeys

>the seething Rajpoo still mad after being called out on his reality
Sad!

*pokes thread*
Hellooo
*Pokes again*

How about you prove "muh aryan " invasion first

>we gave you Hinduism
>but we also bent over backwards for Babur and his people
>in fact, we bent over so good that now we pride ourselves being Muslim Rajpoos
>no, you Tamil Telugu Malayali Marati monkeys, all of you are cucks

Attached: A4E11C81-0736-44DC-AD6C-25A82F749BE7.jpg (640x943, 341K)

>Rajpoo
>Bongoli
Call me whatever you want man. Truth still remains we invaded this region. Destroyed the IVC, Killed your "men", raped you women, pushed you down south. You've literally been cucked by aryans since the day we arrived here.

>he’s still at it
>all while his “Aryan” ancestors struggle to put four bricks, one ghee dabba, and set a fire inside Ayodhya

Madir wahi b-

Attached: 6EACDEB6-71DB-490D-946A-EEB1AD5272E0.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

I'm no fucking rajpoo you nigger. Also, do you not realize at the end of the day you've been cucked the most? Literally everyone invaded your region. From aryans to muzzies to anglos. Meanwhile south is still getting cucked by muzzies. Kerala has already been cucked as fuck and TN is in the process.

Attached: 3eef.png (722x562, 267K)

>Can't refute the fact that dravidian niggers are the most cucked in this country
>Keeps deflecting and coping

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1542955012607.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>Meanwhile south is still getting cucked by muzzies
Yes, we have a stay order by the Supreme Court to not build Ram temples. We also prize a mosque built by a Mughal king as a world wonder and run a successful tourism industry based out of it.
Jesus Christ, you can feel the seethe in this Hindi muppet

>Also, do you not realize at the end of the day you've been cucked the most?
Ah, yes, this must be why our languages have high amount of loan words from Persian....oh wait..

Attached: 67FE224E-10A1-4037-A6A3-C660CEA4DDDF.jpg (395x373, 22K)

>From aryans to muzzies to anglos
Ah, yes the Aryans that came here on dinghy boats by the sea on the coast of Kerala
Ah, yes, the Muslims that constructed the Taj Mahal
Ah, yes, the Anglos that establishes the first presidency

>HE'S STILL ON MUH RAM TEMPLE
>Meanwhile muzzies are planning to to turn kerala and TN into an IS
Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. You clearly have no arguements left.

Attached: 1548817814073.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>the Mandir is an important election point for the BJP
>he completely avoids talking about how his people can’t put four bricks and enpty a ghee dabba into the fire for just the Ganapathy Omam

Of course, it runs in your blood to abandon Hindu temples and monuments built by your ancestors. At least ours could defend them all. First, learn to build a temple without your imam’s permission, then you can lecture the south about Muslims turning it into IS.

>N-NO YOU GOT KEKED BY INVADERS
You still don't understand do you? That arguement doesn't work on me as I'm literally the descendent of invaders myself. Meanwhile you your people were most probably the natives.

Attached: 1555038930543.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>ours could defend them all
Oh really? How well did you defend the IVC when my ancestors destroyed it?

Attached: 1542972408941.gif (500x200, 500K)

>nooooo the evil muzzles are turning TN into IS
>w-what do you mean Tamil Nadu is 87% Hindu with most of them worshipping Shiva and Murugan
>w-what do you mean you can pull your chariot through streets with Muslims in it, don’t you need a police order first...
>Mosques can’t put on their loud Namaaz in the mornings too??? N-no

>Why, yes, I’m the descendant of the glorious Aryans that killed your people and raped your women
>Where was I when the Mamluks, the Mughals and the Persians came? I-I d-don’t believe y-you can ask me that...
>Why are my glorious temples all destroyed and razed?! Why, I lenders them all personally to Aurangazeb himself!!

Attached: 1080619C-8AA2-4BEA-A78E-918A8C4208C4.jpg (220x325, 17K)

You literally have no points left after I've proved JUST how cucked your people really are. Keep repeating the same shit all you want. You're just coping from the tragic history of your people.

Attached: 84225645.jpg (512x375, 42K)

>we wuz Aryans and everythang and shiiiet

Idk who is more cringe
Nordic supremacists who think ancient indians were white and aryan or north indians who think Aryans were indian and non white

Attached: 1556289278721.png (420x520, 69K)

>you r cuckd!
>no u more!
>u!
>u!
>u!

Attached: 1553720720077.png (703x800, 37K)

>You're just coping from the tragic history of your people.
>noooooo don’t remind me of the Aryan Kashmiri Brahmins that were slaughtered by Muslims, the priests of Varanasi that were lynched by Muslims , the upper castes of Goa being set alight by the portugese, the temples that my Aryan ancestors built all broken down and built into mosques, the Brahmin Bhatts that were converted...
>you still are the cucks btw fucking Dravidian niggers won’t learn Hindi forced on me by based Akbar and Shah Jahan

Attached: 1082AF57-DABA-45F7-BD1B-7E2F9C927FFE.jpg (228x215, 28K)