Do you think in words or images?

Do you think in words or images?

Attached: 1550621942988.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_thought_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Images

both, you have to be mentally fucking retarded to not be able to do that

how do you talk to yourself in your head in images

Words
I have aphantasia

I think Solely in numbers

the mind can generate an image worth 1000 words, and understand the whole of all its concept and meanings in a fraction of a second. if you think in mostly words it means youre a brainlet

I don't think at all

>talking to yourself
take your meds, schizo

Images for daydreaming 90% of the time. Words for expressing existential pain and hatred 10% of the time.

Words, I might have aphantasia because I cannot visualize images in my head.

I don't see how you can think about complex things in images, maybe I'm too brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_thought_hypothesis

based schizo

>Do you think in words or images?
Are those the only two options?

Attached: 1473934635492.png (898x790, 279K)

i have a 2 second loop of various song parts constantly playing in my head.

Depends on what I think about. I visualize things during programming and when I joke I think in words

jesus wept

What schizo? Schizophrenia? Schizoid?

think??

Attached: 1511874982727.jpg (645x729, 43K)

Both obviously.
Like everyone to varying degrees.

I just constantly hear a clanging sound and I wanna kill myself. Last year I thought I was the messiah and god was gonna communicating with me the methods of how to transform black people into white people and then they gave me meds and shots and I havent felt good since

this. I've been hearing the first 5 seconds of youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo nonstop for the past 48 hours.

based

Neither, I think in thoughts

Wew, I thought I was going insane.

I think in feelings. If I'm thinking about a problem's solution and it seems right, I don't think it's right in words, I feel a slight warmth in my head

>i have a 2 second loop of various song parts constantly playing in my head.

Attached: sweape.gif (220x208, 62K)

I only think about my immediate needs & act solely on instinct.

>imagine "thinking" in 2019

Attached: 1559366782537m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Same. The song that is on repeat in my head decides my mood basically.

Words suplemented by images, as anyone with 2 braincells can tell reason itself can only originate from words and words alone (thats why your dog is retarded btw, while he is able to think his inhability to speak makes him be a dum dum) so anyone that thinks in images alone or is an NPC who doesn't think at all is, as they say, a literal brainlet.

Attached: brain_surfer.jpg (950x760, 281K)

damn
get well soon user

Dude that sounds like a brain tumor, have it checked or something

neither, I see only equations

Attached: tfw to smart.jpg (1000x929, 174K)

So how were you going to transform blacks into whites?

For some reason schizophrenics are frequently preoccupied by race. I've interviewed a whole bunch of them and they're always angry with or scared of gypsies, blacks etc and have some grand plan involving them.

When I was a kid, I was "afraid" of this song (not the video) or more precisely the beginning (ah ah ah ah). I don't know why, but when that song became the 2 second loop, I would go mental and become anxious as fuck. The "ah ah ah ah" twisted into different tones and depths to the point where I couldn't hear anything around me, but it was still the same rhythm and it was the worst if it happened at night because then I couldn't sleep. As years passed, I learned to "switch focus" on something else or quickly play some other song. Luckily today it's just an unpleasant memory or feeling if I get it today. I still do sometimes. I am listening to the song right now and it still feels kinda weird. Sad thing is that I'll never know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE

Brate ovo je jezivo meni koji imam 25 godina

The contents of delusions differ a lot per country and time though. The schizophrenia patients that you interviewed must differ a lot from ours.

The latest ones I've seen with my patiƫnts:
- a guy who thought plastic contains harmful molecules that are spread through the air, made him short of breath, and shortened his lifespan by a lot even if it's just a plastic chair on the other side of the room
- a guy who thought a hole in his nasal septum made the oxygen not arrive in his lungs
- a guy who thought ghosts were controlling his body when he wakes up and can't move his body for a few moments
- a guy who thought that the people he bullied in high school were taking vengeance on him, pooing in his mouth, and tearing his heart out. He believed he didn't have a heart any more (Cotard's delusion)
- lots of people with delusions about illuminati or religious contents. I think these two are the most prevalent.

Haven't seen a patient with a racially themed delusion so far.

ja preko 20 godina nisam znao da ta pesma postoji. kad sam je cuo na radiju prvi put celu pao mi mrak na oci. mozda je neka "pavlovljev pas" problematika iz ranog detinjstva, jebem li ga.