/brit/

Midlands edition

Sub edition: midul fc

Attached: 08A50F3F-A31F-41F8-91ED-C08215B1A0B3.jpg (1300x889, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CSN1e_1558606864
is2.Jow
liveleak.com/view?t=CXiJO_1558555652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up you cunt

reminder: get in there de lads

Pakistan is an acronym
Pakistan is a terror state
Pakistan sells heroin
Pakistan is a fake country

Fakestan, Fakestine, and Saudi Fakerabia are the Axis of Fake.

Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake countries.

the heroin is now in the bloodstream lads

Attached: 1514633701325.png (418x359, 14K)

Attached: E794727C-12C2-4C66-B52F-46DDE1C08BC0.png (900x620, 162K)

grats

love midul man me

West Midlands (apart from Birmingham) is best Midlands

Greggs is the most overblown meme ever. Mediocre, bland sludge: the shop

Palacestine is a Palace of terrorism

druggie bastard

grew up in Cornwall
moved to england at the age of 10

brown hands

queens park rangers supporter from belfast me

Love herefordshire (NOT hertfordshire)

Now this, I can fuck wit

curryberg currently exacting his toll while i do a poo

based and kernowpilled

Only been to the sovereign state of Cornwall once when I was 14, would quite like to make a return

gonna be mad when we win the euopean cup tonight

You lads reelin in the years?

Saturday drawing to a close

cringe

gonna be mad when we don't

pakistan mentioned

BLOG on

knew a girl once

Thinking back to that nice USB cable I had and where I might have misplaced it

Rate

Attached: 70BFEF7E-B9F7-47E1-B744-7FB774B6EE92.jpg (3024x3024, 1.82M)

used to go into luton for work alot, it was always rammed with foreign people and i didn't really like being there because it was a dump. I moved somewhere else and got a different job and live in an area that i like. people get so stewed up about immigrants and british culture and that. yeah maybe things are changing but i just think, ultimately, so what. genuinely don't understand why anyone cares.

Top lad, what do you know about it? It's a very comfy county, but even in the UK nobody really knows or cares about it

Should have got a jubilee bracelet.

Living off the land
Raising your own ducks and chickens
Hilly welsh/English countryside
Hipsters practicing neo English paganism

gee your life is a lot better for the inclusion of prevalent firearms hey

might make a movie trailer reaction youtube page where I respond to trailers in a ludicrous OTT fashion and immediately welling in elated tears of joy at the first clips of my favourite strong female superheroes, or as I call it: being myself

definite non-shagger

Days come and go
Horus rises and sets
Our souls
Trapped in the sarcophegae of loneliness
Waiting
For distant years
When finally we are happy
And laid to rest

i support the Iranian government

Attached: 1515061307169.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Went for quite a long walk today.
Noticed a lot of dysfunctional dog walkers.

Fox and grapes innit

Surprisingly enough, people like to live amongst people from a similar culture as themselves. When you grow up in a town and the pubs start to get shut down and converted into mosques, when you walk down a high street and see women covered in binbags and blokes wearing dresses, then you don't really feel at home anymore

>jubilee bracelet
I am not an Arab

>you're just jealous I >get shot and go bankrupt if I ever have any health issues

huge cope

the heroin is doing it's magic lads

Attached: 1545170131801.png (886x886, 41K)

get along really well with my gf loved up for ages then other times things she does annoy me and it starts fights

starting to think it might be ME who is the problem.. hmmm

would love some lsd

dysfunctional how? my gf was walking our dog and an old codger walking his asked for her number to talk about dogs WTF
my gf, gf

watching the x games
it's shit

bablloooboiosseeee!! how the heck'ave ya been la, tisbeena minute innit x

>Living off the land
Never really met anyone who did this in the survivalist sense, knew plenty of farmers though

>Raising your own ducks and chickens
Yeah knew plenty of people who did this desu

>Hilly welsh/English countryside
Probably the nicest thing about the area desu, quintessentially British. Lots of nice rural walks, country pubs with real ale and roaring fireplaces, etc

>Hipsters practicing neo English paganism
Didn't meet any of these desu, sounds like something they'd do nearer Bristol

Only things I can think of that you missed out are cider and beef, both of which Herefordshire is famous for.

lmao Loughborough uni did a child poverty rate survey thing and my area got 35% children in poverty

Have a picture of moni’s cock and balls

yeah i agree with all that, but just go somewhere else.

You're supporting the illegal state of Pakistan.

crossing the border from britain to england today

You a fan of Trainspotting?

my brain is the size of a small galaxy

*Talks in a nasally voice*
huge cope

Just not walking in harmony with their dogs

Problem is there are increasingly few areas where you can move to for a proper British lifestyle

Well

Leftists love to pretend that we still have poverty in Britain, so they changed the definition of poverty to mean something completely different. The only poor people in the UK are people who deserve to be poor due to terrible lifestyle choices, simple as

The American consumer

Well what?

LOL

man there is crushing poverty in australia, especially rural, i imagine it'd be the same for britain

Bit early for this isn’t it rorke

>losing your job is a lifestyle choice

Consume my asshole nigga

Well go on then

What if you lost your job and your gf sues you and leaves with your kid and you have to pay alimony?

Not me
Best gf i ever had was a forener from the former ussr who was from a muslim background

Attached: 1A9443DA-1729-4314-92FE-325B8DBEA1F5.jpg (2448x3264, 763K)

go outside lad

rory gallagher's music was dull and mediocre af 2bh. he was a great guitarist and all but despite his acclaim nothing about any of his songs remotely stood out among the milieu of monotonous 70's hard rock, a genre the world could largely have done without in retrospect iyam

It's not. If you're poor you can just get on benefits, and if you make sure you don't spaff these all away on drinks and drugs then you'll always have enough money for food and shelter. What more do you want for christ's sake?

We have unemployment benefits for that

Judge will take into account what you earn and won't force you to pay if you can't afford it. Also, knocking up a skank who's going to leave you and make you pay child support counts as a poor lifestyle choice and you really only have yourself to blame

a million miles away is a choon

Pink Floyd suck

liveleak.com/view?t=CSN1e_1558606864

is2.Jow Forums.org/int/1559375342933.webm

spurs winning tonight

>Judge will take into account what you earn and won't force you to pay if you can't afford it
????

in australia at least, the unemployment benefits available are so low as to be near useless frankly unless you can get a pension, yes most of the cunts are dumb and hopeless and lazy but should they really be punished considering the concession made to those who have so much more to give, big business and the wealthy?

You are young and life is long, there is time to kill today
*OOOOOHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHH*

i'm gona light a fuse if they do mate fuck off

Gonna go for a run round Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common. Should be a nice ~15km jog, and hopefully I'll see lots of attractive middle-class girls wearing yoga pants while I'm out, to keep things interesting. Imagine that'll be the only time I leave the house today, and as soon as I get back in it'll be straight back in front of the PC/TV for the rest of the day. Repeat tomorrow

>Also, knocking up a skank who's going to leave you and make you pay child support counts as a poor lifestyle choice and you really only have yourself to blame
I hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as true love. Even what seems like a sure thing can end up becoming a horrible mindfuck. You think she won't leave you today, but if the wind's blowing a different direction tomorrow she's gone with your dick in her palms.

imagine joining the millitary

My schoolyard name? Short Fuse.

who gives a fuck about yoga pants when they will be in kinis

i went last year when it was in sydney

I’ve just posted a naked picture of moni and nobody seems to have cared

Interesting

*imagines*
okay, what now?

i've seen the script, spurs win tonight
though liverpool win the double next season and klopp moves to coach the german national team, then they lose to england in the world cup 2022 final

London is peng

Attached: Pengdon1.jpg (640x959, 144K)

I was called G Dawg but I got them to shorten it to Gawd.

just imagine it

liveleak.com/view?t=CXiJO_1558555652

oooo wrote it lad