Untitled

quora.com/Shouldnt-the-language-that-most-of-the-world-speaks-be-called-American-instead-of-English

Attached: main-qimg-3f9f8a69a921313d1a974e1a816c1a73-c.jpg (976x549, 70K)

America is a contient, and Unitedstatian sounds retarded, so no. I prefer english.

Why do Latinos on here have so many trigger words
>America
>American
>third world
>CIA
>taking responsibility for being third world
>Latino

it should called neo-english

Attached: p1.jpg (387x387, 25K)

Why do yanks on here have so many trigger words
>China
>Chinese
>healthcare
>sensible gun laws
>taking responsibility for terrorising countries around the world
>Chicano

>Calling the language American when Anglos and Norman invented it
>HURR DURR BENNY JEEN IMA GO FUCK MA SISTA MANE
>Comparing it to RP
What the actual fuck is wrong with people nowadays

If you really want to trigger spics just tell them the Simpsons Spanish dub is superior to the latino one

>America
is a continent
>American
is retarded, is like germans introduced themselves as "european" or thailandese as just "asian".
>third world
That doesn't trigger anybody. Everyone accepts our shithole status.
>CIA
That's some evil thing created by unitedstatians to do the dirty job.
>taking responsability for being third world
Did you know your evil government gave thousands of guns to cartels to "track them" and at the end nobody knows where did they end up?. That, among many things unitedstatian government did to sabotage entire countries.
>latino
what's wrong about that word? No one feels offended by that.

Attached: 1539718898176.jpg (3300x1619, 2.62M)

There's more people speaking Spanish in the americas than English so if anything "American" as a language should be Spanish

Only “China” for me
>Anglos and Norman invented it
Germanic tribes had it and then scandis, celts, and normans had an orgy and created Anglos/English

The only language Amerimutts speak is a mixture of Yiddish, Nigger and McDonald's adverts.

1. You’re proving my point
2. A lot of Latinos on Jow Forums have told me “Latino is a stupid word because argentinians (they get mad if you call them Argentinian instead of argentine lol) have nothing in common with Brazilians” or something like that.
Yeah lol, the Simpson’s is like Gospel for a lot of them for some reason.

Scandis and Celts were pretty much assimilated by that point.

Argentinians get mad anytime they see a British person with a nice car. See Top Gear. Argies whine more than fucking kikes.

>they get mad if you call them Argentinian instead of argentine lol
fucking hell i thought saying falkland made it easy enough to piss them off

hoes mad

>spic
You do know you are spic too right?

You'd be surprised. To them the Falklands is like the Holocaust to kikes or slavery for niggers.

>they get mad if you call them Argentinian instead of argentine lol
no we don't, every statement you have made in this threat is retarded and false, classic Amerikan.

Spics mad

*AHEM*
Sorry, but LAS MALVINAS are ARGENTINAS.

Lmao says who

2030 hasn't happened yet you spastic

if there's anything i don't understand it's the falklands. bunch of barren islands home to nothing but british people and sheep that's kind of located in the vicinity of argentina that shouldn't be the source of anything notable but argies fucking chimp out at the slightest mention of it. the other day i was on instagram like a normie and there was a post about it, literally everybody was supporting argentina. i stated the fact that only 3 people on the island don't want to be a part of britain and they all shouted at me with "muh claim from 1830" and "fuck anglo."

american + english = amish
they should rename it to that to please everyone

why and how

me, bro, got a problem with latinos?

Attached: 0f2fcf4c3ab5dd8a81654678c73af096.jpg (526x1037, 108K)

America isn't a continent

The America*s* are two continents
America is a country

Most of the planet is taught english, not "american". It's funny when i occasionally spell words like armour or colour on boards without flags and people automatically assume i must be a brit

Most people here already know American English before going to school so they cringe at the teachers trying to change into British English

Argies have chimpouts over anything remotely close to them, bro. Clearly a certain Austrian refugee has influenced their foreign policy.

Brazilian tier IQ

Because changing from 'WE WUZZZ GERMANZZ N SHIEET' to 'Once, we were Germans' is hard for mongoloids.

Except that Brazilians are whiter than you Argentiniggers lol

>posting a Colombian in an argument against Mexicans and Argies
You're making it too easy
Also, you're a faggot.

Colombian or Mexican, faggot or not, I could still mop the floor with you.

Attached: anthony-tabares2.jpg (632x633, 163K)

Maybe to stop school shootings all you need to do is ban guns

Attached: 9f5.jpg (680x596, 37K)

Internet tough guy alert

Not for us, *ngloid

I'm Finnish lol

He doesnt look very impressive when you realize he is 172cm