ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: satan.jpg (948x532, 50K)

there is a superstition that you will receive money in near future if you find a green stink bug in your house, but you must not kill it and you have to take it outside and let it fly off your hand

Thanks for the moneymaking tip.

>t. green stink bug

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Attached: kienthuc_7_ecki.jpg (600x306, 55K)

*fart* haha

these chink bugs are everywhere

A bug crawled into my ear and i wasnt sure if that happened so the first thing i did was stick a qtip in there and now its even further wtf do i do

Push it further in so it takes control of your brain

install gentoo

i wish it would kill me but really its just gonna live there for like 2 months and im gonna go deaf in one ear and its going to suck so hard

Lay sideways and put a few drops of water in the ear entrance, the bug will try to come out for air

Attached: 1474694840801.webm (640x360, 406K)

not watching that

*squirt*

Attached: Theeeeyre-Back-153554539_1147x915.jpg (1147x914, 499K)

It's just a jumping spider.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 55E0C0DB-AF94-45F0-A291-DB4DBCF10E28.jpg (362x450, 31K)

I'd rather have a harmless jumping spider in my ear than maggots or some other blood sucking shit.

fair enough. I found a tick stuck under my toe once that’d grown to the size of a of a large raisin and that spooked me quite a bit. would suck having one in your ear

For a second i thought it was a kissing bug. If you get stung by one of those you get infected with chagas which slowly destroys your heart if not treated early