How can one simple edit with no real effort put it into it whatsoever spark such SEETHING?

How can one simple edit with no real effort put it into it whatsoever spark such SEETHING?

Attached: statistics.png (738x669, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anechoicmedia.org/graphics/hate_crime_2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people spam it on gay threads just to piss them off and every time they respond with the same thing
either "BASED FUCK TRANNIES" or "ummm that's cuz society rejects them, we should accept them and love them and bla bla bla..."

Seething tranny

It's okay when it's posted in reply to gay/trap threads
It's dumb when it's posted in reply to women hate threads as if the only reason to hate women could be being gay

Attached: 79889.jpg (720x915, 40K)

For the life of me, I will never understand how somebody wanting to lop off their own dick isn't considered mentally unstable.

Because fags paved the way for them

It doesn't make anybody seethe. You newfags don't even know how to put down spammers lmao.

Attached: 1559329999135.jpg (1536x2048, 431K)

oh it does. I've seen the butthurt on /lgbt/

lol niggerthania

>incel have 100% suicide rate.jpg
i don't know how they do it, but i do know it's not by having sex

have sex

Better dead than dealing with foids

Attached: 1551989797041.jpg (319x266, 39K)

based blacks. Going to jail and killing trannies

Attached: nigs.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

Gender dysphoria is a psychiatric diagnosis.

>believing uncredited infographics

You really shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet

fbi ucr 2016
look at this site btw , where he analyzes some data given by the fbi
anechoicmedia.org/graphics/hate_crime_2016/

It literally says FBI UCR 2016

dilate

is there actually a tranny war going on on Jow Forums? I have not seen any tranny apologetics here at all.

go to /v/

This image is "problematic" because it displays "politically incorrect" information, and that is "hate speech".

Delete it.

-ATTE. Your local Neo-Marxist internet friendly watch.

Excuse me, but that image needs pro-LGBTQWERTYZ123 context. Add commentary, such as "Queergendered individuals are the most affected individuals in todays white patriarchy, how many more ´till we take action!?" or something like that.

This post will delete itself in 15 minutes, please correct your posts.

Attached: polish girl.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Funnily enough, I almost never see that image posted on /lgbt/ and it's my main board, but I see it all the time on Jow Forums, /v/, Jow Forums

suck it

Just because a source uses some statistics that are sourced doesn't mean it's a reliable source or that what he's saying is correct. This is one of the bad things the internet has brought us; virtually anyone can put themselves out there regardless of credibility, push a narrative by presenting easily accessible information out of context, and be believed by people who think that it's perfectly fine to believe such narratives. You see the same thing with deniers of Nazi and Soviet atrocities.

fbi is not a good source nowadays? That guy just made some graphs so it would be easier to read. But you can go to the fbi ucr 2016, hate crimes page and see all for yourself

he is a retard dont mind him

I never said that the FBI wasn't a good source. They have probably the largest database of information regarding criminality here. What's not trustworthy is an internet blog that selectively quotes statistics to blatantly push a narrative.

It's true that gays are extremely overrepresented among paedophiles.

Maybe they are "pushing a narrative" because that "narrative" is a good-faith conclusion drawn from looking at the statistics. Those statistics, after all, are publicly available and can be easily verified by anybody who rejects the "narrative" to provide clear proof that the use of those statistics is unreasonably biased. Perhaps you might like to attempt this task.

IIRC, most men who molest children are married to women.

many men who married to women is a closet homosexual

shoo shoo

Don't know, but that would still be entirely compatible with the point that gays are overrepresented among paedophiles.

If 80% of men are married to women but 60% of paedophile men are married to women then men married to women are underrepresented among paedophiles.

If 1% of the population are homosexuals but 35% of paedophile men are homosexuals then homosexuals are overrepresented among paedophiles.

Also, as says, just because a man is married to a woman doesn't mean he is not a homosexual. A man who sexually abuses young boys is engaging in homosexual behaviour, however, and is therefore necessarily a homosexual. So if a man married to a woman sexually abuses young boys, he is a homosexual. Probably a lot of paedophiles marry women in order to hide their paedophilic and homosexual tendencies.

>Maybe they are "pushing a narrative" because that "narrative" is a good-faith conclusion drawn from looking at the statistics
Nobody in good faith would arrive at the sort of conclusions you see peddled on the internet as inconvenient truth. There's a lot of research on crime done by qualified researchers who look at new data in context and compare and evaluate it alongside the other bodies of evidence (some of which you probably can't access via the internet). Those must be part of a shady politically correct conspiracy though since they don't simplistically blame blacks for everything.

>gayreeks will defend this
LMAO

Attached: wtff.jpg (584x284, 17K)

spoken like a true undergraduate
>le secret information!!!11!
cringemaxx

>my internet connection is superior to your university library

It would be pretty irresponsible of senior public servants to approve the publication for release of data to the general public when that data is part of a larger set of which they are withholding important parts such that a fair and repeatable analysis of the data released would produce potentially controversial conclusions that could be excluded by also including in the analysis the data withheld.

Maybe all the big boys in the bureaucracy are part of some secret White supremacist conspiracy to proliferate the data that would vilify innocent Negroes while keeping secret whatever data would vindicate them as good boys who didn't do anything wrong at all.

fuck you dip shit. if they are hurting this much then why twist the knife in the wound? i wish society would hate you as much as they hate transpeople now (also the world hating transpeople is the reason for that graph).

>also the world hating transpeople is the reason for that graph
based

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

>ass blasted tranny
trans people is mentally ill and should be treat by psychiatrist, chopping your dicks off will never be except as normal

>the world hating transpeople is the reason for that graph
Sounds like a plan.

Attached: lychee.jpg (400x224, 90K)

Psychiatric treatment is deficient these days. We should just put them in the electric chair.

very powerful and makes you think

Attached: leedu.png (738x669, 218K)

Id agree if there wasn’t so much fagshit in children’s cartoons. It’s not their fault that they were groomed, they genuinely need help.

Lithuania is a better country than est*nia

It might not be their fault but there're too many of them too far gone to help. At some stage social problems like this become a matter of pest control rather than criminal justice, and we don't have the latitude to worry about whether people "deserve" the solution.