In Battlefield I game you played as a strong independent Arab woman who liberated Arabia from the misogynist fascist...

In Battlefield I game you played as a strong independent Arab woman who liberated Arabia from the misogynist fascist Ottoman men. Imagine depicting Wahhabis as feminist warriors lmao. Also the Ottoman officers dressed in gray and were bald and were talking about "the machine" that was going to destroy Arabia.

Apparently we're the new Germans of the Western World. I wonder when will the Turks speak with German accent in the games.

Attached: 1545511524425.jpg (691x653, 83K)

many Arabian tribes fought the Ottomans.
You kinda deserved it for being such a shitty overlord.

i can see british cock in your mouth

For the world outside your shitty sandbox, turks = arabs = sand people from star wars

I always left the match when the game put me as an Ottoman

Fuck turkey and fuck the Ottomans

I would insult you but I don't want a 3 day ban

I still play as them even though we died in their beaches

good call, this board is for respectable discussions of international cultures

The battle was not yours but nevertheless you fought, nobody could ever hate you

no

>Arab woman who liberated Arabia from the misogynist fascist Ottoman men. Imagine depicting Wahhabis as feminist warriors lmao.
Brainlet, the Ottomans were fought by Hejazi Arabs under the leadership of the Hashemites (current Jordanian dynasty). After WW1 Hejaz was occupied by the Saudi Kingdom centered around Nejd.

You didn't side with the Germans and now you have to pay back their debts you owe them

just because we hated the Ottomans doesn't mean we like the British.
we hate them even more for breaking their promise.

Because the Brits had my hands tied, our Kings were German fyi

are you retarded? read my post again.

Are you? Wahhabis had nothing to do with the Arab; it's a fundamentalist sect espouses by the Al Saud for political gain. Ottomans didn't even control Nejd at the time, as it was conquered by Saudis. They didn't fight against Ottomans during WW1, it was done by the Hejaz Arabs.

*With the Arab Revolt

imagine being this butthurt

fucking KEK, i can just imagine that

at least you're in the game haha

>Trusting an empire known for colonising and genociding its native population

I don't mind playing as Ottomans because in this game they're whiter than brits and germans

Same, they also had the coolest uniforms. Shame the maps were kind of shit.

Attached: 02f1e616b84e6a2339bc1d1df1e305ca.jpg (1920x1200, 275K)

DUSMAN MACHINASIII

t*rk genocide best day of my life

wahabis are not the problem secular turk kaffirs are

stupid fucking kemalists
but fuck anglo and ibn saud traitor

>triplefAg vidya
that's a yike

I don't think anyone in Arabia knew about it.
the age of information wasn't there.