Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: Capture.png (587x862, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1oY8q-t-C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fuck his daughter with the door open then kick his ass.

>Sex bad
>Gun good

Attached: 1532975187052.jpg (484x443, 108K)

based

they want to fuck tgeir daughters

based

It would be a sin before God to allow the marriage to be consummated before he vows. What sort of father would do anything less than this?

If they're going to have sex before marriage it's already happened.

This is just a boomer cope.

This.

Otherworlders may have a skewed view on love and marriage, but its a fathers sacred duty to uphold consummation before marriage.

>christcucks.

Jesus christ I've seen this so many times and only a couple of other people knew it was just some dumb boomer joke and not a serious post. the internet is fucking braindead

>daughter have sex in her bedroom with known boyfriend bad
>daughter have sex somewhere unknown with unknown man good

People are so fucking retarded. Your children will hopefully have a happy sex life, unlike you, why would anyone want to pretend otherwise?

>hurr cuck
Your daughter will get dicked in her coochie, deal with it.

Why are American "Christians" hyper violent xenophobes?

Jesus christ I've seen this so many times and only a couple of other people knew it was just some dumb boomer trying to fuck his daughter. the internet is fucking braindead

Boomers are mentally deficent.

>Jesus christ I've seen this so many times and only a couple of other people knew it was just some dumb boomer joke and not a serious post. the internet is fucking braindead

Attached: 1559313434921.png (785x1000, 254K)

it's a father sacred duty to consume his daughter tight puss before marriage you dumbass

Attached: 1557335639671.jpg (1280x1579, 233K)

has to be fake no one is that cringey

you didn' thave to delete that user

shut the fuck up

the grammar was atrocious kek

>guage

Attached: 84242828582825.png (1200x1335, 269K)

DON'T FUCK MY DAUGHTER NOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1552745469952.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

What is the gigachad counter?

you know he'll score her in the cinema
she will gently suck his entire cock

I was thinking he was just so happy his daughter was visiting that he decided to camp outside her door like an armed dog to protect the house from violent criminals.
I'll see myself out

>Your daughter? oh, you're talking about the creature specifically designed for the sole purpose of breeding by mother nature? Yes, I will absolutely fuck your daughter and cum inside as God intended me to

Attached: 1559396930203.jpg (633x711, 119K)

I know you are memeing, but apparently threatening to shoot your daughters fiancee if he tries to sleep with his soon-to-be wife is completely christian and fine. American christians are so bizarre.

I got the better laughs from reading this thread because OP's pic is implied to be real.

Too fucking lel

youtube.com/watch?v=J1oY8q-t-C4

I would kill the dad and fuck his daughter using his corpse as a bed.

Uh yeah?

Attached: zardoz-3-o.gif (320x169, 1.3M)

Attached: SexBadViolenceGood.png (640x550, 662K)

As if sleeping in the hallway wasn't nought.
& he's so proud to post it on social media.
WHAT A GIGANTIC ASSHOLE.

When I went to ask permission from my girlfriend's father, he showed me a shotgun and he threatened me.

>haha look how degenerate we are we're so superior *smokes crack pipe*