/sag/

General for discussions pertaining to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and the Maldives.

Attached: D7tSuIhWsAIuWoI.jpg (800x1200, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFI_enBD783BD783&ei=F4_yXNnpM-_bz7sPl5qj4AY&q=icc world cup 2019 pakistan vs west indies results&oq=icc world cup 2019 pakistan vs west indies results&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160l2.3891.8821..9030...0.0..0.403.3260.0j7j5j0j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j33i21j33i22i29i30.96MTXnpam9o#sie=m;Jow
youtu.be/7HkCkPeN_J4
youtu.be/QAnQBr9brG4
youtu.be/4G5ScpHkuLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMAOPsp5EB0
voxiitk.com/animal-cruelty-dog-beaten-to-death-in-hall-12-premises/
youtu.be/c0WNMSTG5C8
mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/1134877067026341888
youtu.be/Aa4-TcWMmJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dhanush

Attached: Dhanush.jpg (935x450, 309K)

*look of concern*

Attached: shammi-kapoor-hindi_actor.jpg (1076x838, 76K)

>ABSOLOUTE STATE OF POOKIS AND POOLANKANS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hope afghans do good though they are chill people

This guy was fat af.

The future doesnt exist.
The past doesnt exist.
They would have to exist in the present which is impossible.

The present doesnt exist. It would have to exist between the future and past, which have been shown not to exist.

Are the present and the future dependent on the past or not?
If they are dependent on the past they must some how exist in the past. This is not tenable.
If independent of the past, they do not need the past to happen to arise, and can thus arise during the past. This is not tenable.

Time therefore does not exist objectively (it lacks svabhava).

Attached: Samsara.jpg (4200x2295, 1.02M)

>2 /sag/ breads up rn
Confusion.

Attached: 1544400777019.jpg (480x439, 25K)

Perception (the sight) does not exist separately from the Perceiver (the seeing eye) and the Perceived (the seen stone).

The Perceiver (the seeing eye) does not exist separately from the Perception (the sight) and the Perceived (the seen stone)

The Perceied (the seen stone) does not exist separately from the Perception (the sight) and the Perceiver (the seeing eye).

If there were perception without perceiver and perceived. It would be a perception of what? and by whom?

If there were a perceiver without perception and perceived. It simply would not be a perceiver. If the seeing eye could see without an object of vision - it would see itself - but doesn't.

If there were a perceived without perception and perceiver. It simply would not be a perceived thing. . If the seen stone could be seen without an subject viewer - it would be seen by itself - but it isn't.

Thus outside of these relationally derived imputations of perception...., there is nothing to be perceived, nothing to perceive and nothing which is perception. All individually lack svabhava and all together lack svabhava

Attached: darshan.png (767x699, 197K)

post ghost stories

use this one got linked earlier.
i'll let the janitorial staff take care of the other.

(You)

there is no self.
they say the self is the sum of the body, the thoughts, senses, feelings and the bodily functions (heart beating etc).

but where in any of these individually can you find the self? Is the self in the body which goes from baby to adult, which sees hair grow and fall out?
is the self in the thoughts that constantly come and go, imagined anew and freshly forgotten?
is the self in the sensual perceptions? in the new sights, smells, touching feelings? this would mean the self would be constantly changing with new information.
is the self in the feelings? are you yourself when you are happy? or isit when you are sad? do you stop being yourself with the change of mood?
is the self in the bodily functions of living? as long as your heart beats and your gut digests and your neurons fire is that you as a self?

none of these are self. taken together they cannot be self since they are all shown to be in constant flux.

does the self exist separately from these things? then what sense would it be to even mention your body or thoughts or feelings ... in relation to self?

there is no self outside of the illusion of self - atma lacks svabhava

Attached: formless.jpg (398x300, 46K)

There are no real objects in dreams or phantasms - yet the perceptions seems to gift you seemingly real objects.

Why does the same not hold for waking moments? Does substantial reality rely on the 2/3rds of the day you are awake and not dreaming and in the 1/3rd of the day non-substantial reality arises?

why would that be the case?
there needn't be an objective substantial reality (sat) for things to seem real (tat).

Attached: no object.gif (424x614, 30K)

spoooky

and then there's that other autist that cries bout his grades

Such kino shot

Attached: download (18).jpg (360x310, 102K)

It's from a movie you retard

Based

Attached: bruno_gujarati.png (350x487, 244K)

Aryan BVLL removes the semite

Impressive. Very Nice.

Attached: 1558831082268.jpg (584x413, 33K)

Hi. :)

fan of these lads to be honest

Attached: afghan flg.png (275x183, 10K)

They have a nice flag. :)

Did you apply for an internship yet

nice people too

Spurs or Liverpool

liverpool deserves it after that pathetic display last final and slipping the EPL to man

I'll do that after sixth sem. Now I have too many backs to clear this summer.

having sex

Incellah brother I will get a big tiddy mommy waifu

Wtf I can't even watch aus vs afg. Both star sports 1 and 2 aren't even broadcasting it. FUCK Star Sports.

Attached: 1549579642652.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Hotstar?

You need some premium membership for that.

Where is the batshit insane Paki?

>batshit insane Pak
Mention the Vedic Aryan with some respect please.

crying in a corner after yesterdays anal expansion
google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFI_enBD783BD783&ei=F4_yXNnpM-_bz7sPl5qj4AY&q=icc world cup 2019 pakistan vs west indies results&oq=icc world cup 2019 pakistan vs west indies results&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160l2.3891.8821..9030...0.0..0.403.3260.0j7j5j0j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j33i21j33i22i29i30.96MTXnpam9o#sie=m;Jow Forums11f66h5984;5;/m/021vk;dt;fp;1;;

Attached: porky.jpg (259x194, 13K)

केटाहो धेरै शान्त भयो है यो जेनेरल।
अली हल्ला-खल्ला गर्नु आवश्यक छ है ।

Cam on Afghanistan

কেন? যেমন আছে, সেটাই ভালো।

Time watchatch

youtu.be/7HkCkPeN_J4
Engreji paren bhaijan?

Will Afghanistan?

i believe in our aryan brethren

Who actually thought to make this a stock image? I mean just look at his stance, it just seems so weak, vulnerable, and pathetic. And then he's just got a smile on his face which I can't figure out whether it's a sad smile or if his brain has just had a slump or something

Attached: Tilla_Jogian.jpg (640x480, 133K)

lel

is that the field where they shot that scene from DDLJ?

I fuck dalkhors in the ass from quetta to bangla

Attached: UnPal7u_d.jpg (640x2933, 165K)

No those were nearby Gurgaon, the pic I sent is in Pakistan, at a place called Jalalpur Sharif.

Bc you said until 2020

oh, man i need to watch that again, i watched DDLJ like when i was 6

whats /sag/ listening to today?
youtu.be/QAnQBr9brG4

Not listening to anything right now but I have Raftarein stuck in my head youtu.be/4G5ScpHkuLA

geeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan dedeeeeeeeeeeeeededeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeededeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rMAOPsp5EB0

why all the normie music doe?

How do you know this is normie? Do you listen to music from the South ?

You can tell if music is normie if a large section of the comments are "who are all listen in 2019"

Nvm based Pahari with another based comment

na dude i mean if you are into listening to music from your culture and shit listen to the rock and metal shit cuz the mainstream shit that they play in the films are kinda repetitive and unoriginal about the same shit about love friendship and family values, i mean those stuff have real life value but good music is kinda about thought provoking ideas and escapism

Afghanistan getting fucked. :(

>tfw Kara boga posting has evolved into WhatsApp forwards.

Attached: IMG_20190601_220007.jpg (720x725, 117K)

Attached: sketch-1559407021338.png (1440x1080, 450K)

Why should I kill myself after seeing this?

No. AMA

I would watch Bharat if it didn’t have Katrina “Kaif”

Mukesh nimbupani shut down my 4G one day before expiry. Never trust gujjews

Looked like utter crap from the trailer. And why would you want to watch anything starring this guy who got away with running over someone?

my penis

Kek remember mota bhai is his bitch
I’m not even a Sallu bhai fan but I just go to theatres to watch everyone cheer and scream for him even here’s there’s many people who like him
>running over someone
It was his driver :^)

>dad’s listening to Buffalo soldier

I went to watch sultan in theater and boy oh boy I realized time dilation is real. Those 3 hours felt like 10 hours

Red pill me on Shahid Kapoor vs Ranveer vs Ranbir

>tfw no AC and cooler.
I miss winter, bros.

Attached: IMG_20190601_233055.jpg (285x848, 30K)

saw two women in niqabs pushing around mentally handicapped children in wheelchairs

really makes me think

cringe

Oriya kapati, Telugu chor, Maha-Marathi madarchod.

I RAN OUT OF FAIR & LOVELY BROS AND IT'S ALREADY JUNE

Attached: 1533843466082.png (580x548, 293K)

>bleaching your skin

my islamic chocolate still hasn't melted

The one the Muslim guy gave you on the bus? How long has it been?

Incellah! its a miracle of Lailat-ul-Quadr!
sell it to me on ebay

2 weeks pakka

voxiitk.com/animal-cruelty-dog-beaten-to-death-in-hall-12-premises/
IIT Kanpur

Bretty gud. What's the name of the chocolate?

Ülker

meditate my sons

Attached: 1557579111502.png (490x627, 101K)

When will Pajeets stop writing songs about love and relationships and write Kino like this?
youtu.be/c0WNMSTG5C8

High noon oh I'd sell my soul for water
Nine years worth of breaking my back
There's no sun in the shadow of the wizard
See how he glides why he's lighter than air
Oh I see his face

Attached: apu music.gif (250x201, 104K)

Telangana girl who committed suicide because of failure declared passed

>her face when looking down from afterlife

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 33K)

have sex

Kesari was an alright film.

Is this truu
mobile.twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/1134877067026341888

youtu.be/Aa4-TcWMmJw

Paging the Bongla so he can post more Brapkumaris

Attached: stacey.jpg (2048x1367, 264K)

Turned on the news to see Hindi is being made compulsory in schools. I couldn't stop myself from whispering "based.."

Good mourning.

Good morning frens

Attached: American-Psycho-american-psycho-40789474-1200-796.jpg (1200x796, 112K)

Stop using the expression "brap". It's too vulgar. :(

Get off of Jow Forums if you're worried about vulgarity.
Also, what happened to that FOB in US whose parents were asking for all his salary in India?

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (435x635, 54K)