Your country

Your country.
Do girls learn to cook in your country?

Attached: 49413218_1995498027223798_8590785220837671834_n.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

>tfw no qt gf to coock for

Attached: 213912389.png (1092x1037, 27K)

i think

I think same amount of women and men can cook in here. Probably much compared to other countries

t. fem who loves cooking

ye

France no

>she will never stab my dick with the fork

Attached: 1559390708165.gif (633x758, 16K)

i don't believe you.
women is an AI built by globalist to
keep men down

Sweden
Yes, cooking class is mandatory in school from 1st to 9th grade.

Kind of
This is pretty cool

No i learned it from mama and oma.

It's so fucking dangerous to mention sex on Jow Forums this happens all the times I happen to

We used to teach girls how to cook, do housework, how to take care of babies etc.
Man that was good time

Some of them. Moved here in sept permanently from Canada. First gf here ( ex now ) was a Vegan but one of her passions was cooking. Having a woman come over, bring you homemade food, drink wine and then netflix/bang is God tier. I will not settle for a woman who doesn't cook like many young Canadian sloots.

So cool

Most of the chicks i know dont know how to cook. Im usually the one who cooks when im dating, she washes evrrything after. Fair deal dor me cause i love cooking.

Not really.

>omgg a guy dared to make a joke
>dis always habbens when i reveal my roastiness
>soo dangerous
get over yourself femoide

Ma scopa diobon

This.

It's called Hemkunskap in Swedish (home knowledge or something). It was pretty fun, and you got to eat what you cooked.
Our teacher was a strange stoner dude so we had Pink Floyed playing every lesson kek.

Attached: Hkk.jpg (979x548, 106K)

Zitta femoide

pink floid sucks

I know more lads who can cook than girls.

This is exactly what happens
Thanks for demonstrating muh theory

Only girls do it?

Heh same here

ditto

Attached: 14762751.jpg (400x368, 16K)

Shame on you..
No it's for everyone. But the classroom usually split into girls/boys because we were always fighting and ruining the others food otherwise kek.
Based.

halt the presses femanon is being bullied on lute tuning buthanese message board AGAIN
nobody cares femoide

Imagine the smell

ako te nabaram pak da si mqrkash neshtastnata putka sirenqsala v toq tred she ti smachkam rebrata we amebo

Just talk about cooking instead of concentrating on who's user?

This is the only reason I can cook lel. I got the highest grade possible in Hkk (MVG) and it's what made me wanna become a chef. Currently in uni, on my way to become one.

Mostly (perhaps 90%) no; some small proportion does well. If the rest do anything it will be the bare minimum with no effort, interest, curiosity, because they view it as a silly chore to be scorned and shirked when possible, rather than an important activity.

azis > stink pooit

>ywn make kladdkaka with Sven

Not at all, not anymore at least. I'm pretty sure Brazilian men are better cooks than Brazilian women these days. By far.

I think that's how things are actually meant to be, no? Man gib food to woman, woman gib bagina to man.

Just talk about cooking instead of advertising the fact that you have a womb full of ever more dust and amniotic fluid that's starting to curdle. Tick tock.

Go and get married and have some children, stop wasting time here.

>mfw will never make kladdkaka with Spain bro

Attached: kladdkaka-med-marianne2.jpg (4279x2668, 2.54M)

it's not very appealing
what does it taste like?

poo

Chocolate, fudge and vanilla. Or just chocolate. Depends on how you make it.

Thread asks for European fem who cook -> three things I am
I cook for men but my point was men cook for me as much.

Don't trust men or women who don't know how to cook for themselves

Sry, doesn't specify Europeans. Anyway, chill out

Kladdkaka is made from flour, coco, egg, butter and tons of sugar. It's a hard shell and inside is gooey super sweet chocolate.

But this is actually true. If you can't even take care of yourself you are pretty much worthless.

The thread didn't ask about most of that. Go and get a husband and children and cook for them. Stop cooking for strange men. You will not need to seek attention on-line when you have your very own lovely little miracles to look after. God bless.

This

How would i know

I will, thanks user. Still young. I just enjoy triggering anons that happen to exist irl as well, need to know the matter. & I love strange men

>what does it taste like?

Attached: 48cabd1e14d0f44e2c4694eb9eea5d787c8d0d074db2a31fbadcda268822cfd6.jpg (316x320, 29K)

my mother could barely fry an egg or meat
my grandmother was even worse, and there was sometimes insects in the food
literally had to take vitamin pills because my diet was so bad
god i wish anyone in my family learnt to cook

Attached: 1467496336416.png (399x431, 175K)

So could I assume that swedish women around my age can cook? Where do I get one?

1. Flag
2. With the coming of feminism the stay at home moms are pretty scarce since women would rather have a shit job and split the house chores with a cuck. Only the lower class women have somewhat decent capabilities, but since they're too attached to their own moms most of them would rather eat at them than learn.
It's a quite dire situation for men around here.

Oh shit that's sad to hear, honestly sorry user. Cooking is easy, you can teach yourself

How do you fuck up cooking Spanish food, it’s like the simplest dishes possible

Why do I have an American flag, I am in Spain

>Where do I get one?
No idea, I've been looking for 26 years...

Lmao US flag makes it sound so different

>tfw she looks similar to your crush

Attached: 1557000643760.gif (404x347, 1003K)

In Norway you cook for girl

we had the same thing once every week and everyone liked it

Attached: cf320590.jpg (1394x868, 139K)

Looks a lot like our class room did. Based.

We're the same age. That's cool beans man. We should hang by the quarry and throw some rocks at it.

>tfw she looks similar to that Polish thot you forced to drink your cum on holiday

Sounds fun. I'll bring the beer.

Can I come too?

I think I fixed it, it was a mobile thing

Wifi in the train gave me an EU flag. I still have nightmares.

It tastes like heaven

that's an ayy

Hello!

good ol' aya

Attached: aya.jpg (377x566, 30K)

Everyone knows to cook in Brazil.

It's a shame not know how to cook

Those are swedish boys actually

Hey up

>we're anglo
That takes fewer words.

>Your country.
Finland
>Do girls learn to cook in your country?
Yes but they are terrible at it.

In Outer Heaven everyone knows how to cook for and sustain themselves.

Attached: outer heaven.jpg (548x550, 56K)

>t. fem
posd tids :DDD

Just meet me irl retard

yes

Attached: kotikokki.jpg (1080x1350, 233K)

where do you live?

South

I'm from Venice

Very rarely.
I dated girls that could not even heat up frozen pizza or some fish sticks. Pathetic.

Tbqh /ck/ board here is one of the saddest things possible. I used to answer but ended up too depressed by those threads. Go back to cooking people, it's cheap, lovely, healthy and wastes less shit

they don't know how to fry an egg here

Am crazy for Venetian liver & am northern too, but live quite at the other point of the boot

>Am crazy for Venetian liver
you have good taste
>am northern too, but live quite at the other point of the boot
that's sad

Only (some) Asian and Slavic girls.

I'm an annoying foodie