Americans and Canadians do be still communicating through SMS

Attached: 7217DE36-4C59-44E7-8E90-74D12C09C497.png (857x701, 48K)

Post Colombian pussy

>yes facebook, please have access to all my private conversations

Attached: 1514742555537.png (644x800, 15K)

>being this narrowminded when it comes to app choice

I dont know why this makes people chimpout.

The only time I use apps like facebook messenger or Whatsapp is to text with university partners who are from 3rd world countries. They all use cheapo android phones and use glitchy phone programs like google voice which are always having issues. “Sorry man google voice was acting bad again blah blah blah”

Every time I use whatsapp I feel like my net worth decreases. Only third worlders depend on these shitty third party apps.

whatsapp is what thirdies use

Western Euros use WhatsApp

>can't even view photos and videos without giving WhatsApp (i.e. Facebook) access to all your files
>cannot make local backups on Android - the only option is Google Drive
fuck that trash app

Everyone uses whatsapp here,
even government institutions and businesses have special whatsapp contact teams for communication with people
Some neighbourhoods even have a whatsapp alert group incase of potential criminals

Attached: Whatsapp-Buurtpreventie.jpg (601x601, 58K)

In my experience most here under 30 just use snapchat

Cosmote used to be the Greek telecommunication overlord of Europe, until g*rmans forced us to sell it.

MOTHERFUCKER WE WUZ.

exactly

whatsapp is widely used on iOS my dude

Yo, where are your ears?

Attached: soyak_ears.png (632x756, 25K)

is there a new whatsapp-tier messaging standard that's supposed to replace SMS?

>this is the same continent that boasted about GDPR
god, you people are so technologically inept

do you really use whatscuck?

but its so ugly who decided that fucking green was a good color

>Wassup? Sorry, I only have a SIM card on my trusty old Nokia so send me an SMS. Smartphones are for shitposting in the toilet and playing gachas while watching flicks only.

Attached: 1558545902796.jpg (704x960, 49K)

not exclusively. I use different messaging services, but I associate SMS with unwanted ads from apps or local companies shilling their offers

Thirdies and Euros only recently started getting unlimited SMS and they still pay fees for MMS.

using SMS in spain is a boomer thing

It is in most of the world, except for the US of A and Canada

No, normalfags use iMessage. Android users are a minority here, most common among government people and nerds.

take that back

Top tier telegram

why is Apple so popular when its shit?

It was the first to get popular here, so people got too invested in its ecosystem to leave.

>not using Telegram
Why

What if your employer is not on snapchat and you need to inform him when the bus is late?

Same with whatsapp here, not that whatsapp is shitty (atleast in my eyes)

>whatsapp
>owned by facebook
>no differences from facebook
why do euros have to act so pretentious about everything? Stop being special snowflakes and use facebook

Why don't you use his app?

Attached: ph32[1].jpg (601x442, 47K)

doesnt look ugly to me
whatsapp is what everyone uses
USA is just the special snowflakes as usual

Normies already using facebook and its "messenger" are dropping whatsapp and that leaves sms to everyone else.

Not here, everyone uses whatsapp here, even boomers

Whatsapp is a shitty app with an even shittier desktop client.

interesting,
here everyone uses messenger

52% Android
47% iOS
As of March

Its pretty good. Ios is much better and a more efficient operating system. Youve got old iphones with 2 gigs of ram and 2 cores running circles around lagdroids which need 6 gigs of ram just to have 3 tabs on a web browser. Apple software is superior, you like android because youre poor, do not feign superiority.

Im not poor, neither are my countrymen pic related

Attached: NLstatistics2019.png (270x341, 12K)

Whatsapp has shitty interface. It sucks ass almost as if their design team didn’t give flying fuck about making it more usable and beautiful

How they got no.1 place worldwide above all other messenger apps is beyond me

>desktop client
this is how i know you didnt even try it
dumb american

I switched from android to iphone last year and whatsapp told me they cant transfer the text messages from android to iphone. All my other apps and messages transferred but i lost all my whatsapp messages. Shit app for indians and sandniggers.

I'm Russian. And yes, sadly I did try it - it's fucking garbage. You can't even log in if you don't have your phone.