Did you become suddenly more religious lately?

After spending lots of time on internet especially after browsing YouTube and Jow Forums, i suddenly became more muslim (im tatar), even though i never was religious and was making fun of religious nuts.

Attached: BV-Acharya-17.jpg (2000x1000, 161K)

Uhh, no.

What religion is the biohazard flower?

Something with radiation like in fallout or something

passed that phase
I got religious one day and started practising Shi'a Islam out of the blue, no reason, just wanted to try something different

I was pretty open about it so my parents and my school put a stop to it by taking disciplinary actions against me
got called to the principal's office and everything, got to talk with an imam, just to sort things out

then i guess i got into a crisis and ended up non-religious, as i am now

based sunni
shia is banned in malaysia you bastard chink

t. takfiri kaffir

a little bit, not enough to get my ass off my chair tho
hi god, youre alright

nah

Yes because i thought there has to be someone to blame for the many misfortunes of my life i couldn't control. It has to be g*d

t.rafidha

I'm not particularly religious, but my wife and mother-in-law insist I come to church with them.

I was agnostic until I joined the queer muslim ummah at my university and found myself fasting and praying everyday

Yes. I worship Sol Invictus.

what does you wife's boyfriend have to say about that?

I've been reading Spinoza lately. He speaks of God and soul but really not in a sense you've ever heard those words.

Sorry I don't share your fantasies, friend.

I haven't started going back to church, but I got over my edgy atheism and started viewing Christianity more positively unironically because of the Young Pope.

Attached: 1484654188972.png (1362x770, 1.28M)

I was born Jewish but raised secular. I got a job in a church choir this past year and started reading and discussing the Bible with friends for the first time.

Which denomination?

Literally this, except for the atheist edgysm, It was more of an agnostic pantheism or something like that

I've always felt a strong religious feeling but I have trouble finding a proper outlet for it. The Zhuangzi and Tao Te Ching best express what I feel about religion and life but there's a huge cultural disconnect.
I'm officially Catholic but I'm basically an apostate, I go to Mass but don't receive communion anymore. I've tried western religion with so much effort but why? It feels like a bunch of building up, creating the kingdom of God on Earth, but paradoxically God is found from breaking down not building up. We're supposed to humble ourselves kneeling before Christ in a liturgy of immense pomp, golden chalices, and endless repetition of creeds and prayers. I feel like the perfect religious service would just be an open prayer room, you simply go in and organize or do what you wish. You pray as you like, for however long, and leave. Sort of like Eucharist adoration, but even simpler, and always there. You leave what you like if you wish, an offering or something. That doesn't sell though.

Attached: 1550675382438.png (512x447, 216K)

Bump

IIRC the Quakers are sort of like that. They sit in silence and meditate during prayer.

god I fucking hate muslim monkeys
it's like they're aids ridden from birth and are unsalvageable

Shia is clearly not Islam. Repent, Arif

I got a Gideon Bible a few months ago and have been reading it.