Humanities destiny

Humanities destiny

Attached: OSIRIS_Mars_true_color.jpg (2205x2205, 1.34M)

American destiny only if the rest of the world could figure out how to rocket ship

>Humanities

Attached: 1556199735134.jpg (403x438, 22K)

Cold, dusty, unhabitable rock, terraformation is out of our reach.

*America
The stars belong to us and us alone. The entire Solar system is ours.

Is a shit

Attached: D6F76AFD-A763-4EE8-B216-39EE6F0796EE.jpg (600x600, 88K)

Fuck America make sure to get there first and make sure there's a white man planting the flag.

What can we mine from this planet anyway?

What's the point? We'll just fuck it too. We (by which I mean you) must become more enlightened, at which point we won't need to abandon earth.

There's literally nothing grander and more inspiring than taking on this kind of challange.

Martian assmad

not with that attitude

the wh*Toid men of ameriKKKa are going to make sure it's a BLACK COVV planting it.
then the wh*Toid men of ameriKKKan mars colonies will terraform the planet and name the new geographical areas after figures from black history

Meet the future First Man on Mars.

Attached: jonny kim.jpg (1239x593, 219K)

Attached: average finn.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>temperatures rarely rise above 0C
>atmosphere too thin
>extreme levels of solar radiation
>soil is good for fuck all
>no natives to purge
Still could be worthwhile desu. Inner Antarctica has the exact same conditions minus the atmosphere, yet we still send folks down there.

Africa 2025. Cope

>Humanities destiny
You're a moron.

Even though it's 99.9% impossible, i Wonder if racist people would say if we somehow colonize Mars to other people that doesn't look like them:

>Go back where you from

that'd be funny

I wonder if this was his plan all along or if he constantly changed his mind.
>want to be a special forces soldier
>nope, boring. why not try being a doctor?
>fuck that. I'm gonna be an astronaut.

i like breaking bad series too but better call saul was shot and written much better

Wypipo are the only ethnicity who can establish something on lars, question solved

Just nuke the poles

they got cool ships
But beyond that they're just filthy dusters

Attached: Mcrncorvetteclassconceptart.png (798x545, 459K)

You also need carbon based fuel burning and plants growing at the same time after
And after all is set and done, you need to keep jews, gypsies, croats, us bosnian serbs (not that complicated), monteniggers, muslims, communist asians and anglos away from the planet
Its too much work to see it all go to shit

>you won't be alive to see one of these in person

Attached: wojak shoot.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Not if the Christian Right have anything to say about it.

>reason to go to mars:
>no negroes.

Without any magnetosphere it's pointless , and creating one is not feasible

How do you rapture from Mars?

Attached: ppq.jpg (246x205, 12K)

might as well make a dome base on the moon

What about this one?

Attached: Europa-moon.jpg (1100x1100, 607K)

t.belter

Why the fuck we want ice? nigga we got refrigerators

>what are jupiterian radiations

No artificial gravity in space has been achieved yet so no human can travel that long
besides there has to be a different type of engine to power such a spacecraft that far
And isnt that moon/planet created out of literal shit? Or is it Titan?

Europa is pretty much ice water, with very likely under-ice oceans and volcanic activity.

>No artificial gravity in space has been achieved yet so no human can travel that long
What's the record in zero-g? Something like over a year? And centrifugal gravity would be relatively easy to put in place if absolutely needed.

It has never been done because it has never had to be done but it's a relative easy task to accomplish.

I dont think humans should leave this planet at all, or send things out there
what if something or someone not from earth is disturbed?
not a few months ago i saw pictures of surface of Pluto because a thing humans made went there
i shat liquid for 3 days from fear what if something out there saw it and was agitated and disturbed
also, what if nothing alive never existed there and something made here that TOUCHED it with a glance made an irreversible impact?
There will be consequences for human space exploration and im scared just thinking about it

Will you be playing pic related ?

Attached: 9B0B9E7B-C092-4760-B99B-6150AE47137D.jpg (739x415, 41K)

What if we found the Gay Niggers From Outer Space?

Attached: gnos.jpg (397x567, 105K)

Sweden gets first dibs

probably anything

not worth it though, when you're in space its better to just go for asteroids, a lot easier and more certain to yield what you want, like a billion tons of platinum in a single rock to completely crash the market