Why do Asians outperform whites when white people grow up with the most advantages?

Why do Asians outperform whites when white people grow up with the most advantages?

Attached: 1558042023536.png (869x580, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niche.com/colleges/search/best-test-optional-colleges/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-almost-1-000-new-genes-associated-with-intelligence
nairaland.com/3730020/why-white-missionaries-described-igbos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Study
ted.com/talks/william_kamkwamba_on_building_a_windmill?language=es
youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00237714
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never took my SAT

Attached: 1558554467538.png (2000x2000, 768K)

Any human excels under the benevolent rule of the Communist Party of China

Having real parents is an advantage.

Do colleges accept applications without SAT results?

They don't. Asians have better families.
Whites grew up in homes filled with selfish boomers that believed in whatever crap the TV told them

Some do

wh*Tes are cringe

My mom would whack me in the face when I couldn't figure out a math problem. My dad would yell at me when I couldn't write a good essay

You can take the ACT instead

Parental pressure to perform is much higher in asian families during formative years. Do you not know stereotypes?

Chinese, Indians and Viets you mean, The flips tag along while the others just do their thing.

>You can take the ACT instead
Some colleges don't look at either when applying
niche.com/colleges/search/best-test-optional-colleges/

gook are stupid, they are just forced to study 10000 harder than whites. there is no data from actual IQ test which prove that Asians are smarter

There exists a lot of poor whites, 9 of the 10 poorest counties in the US are over 95% white or something like that.
Asian immigrants tend to wealthier, so not as much poverty as whites, and Asian families have an obsession with education so the children of immigrants go to good schools and get high paying jobs.
This allows them to live in good neighborhoods with great schools for their children and then cycle continues.

Asians aren't smarter than whites; whites just have more stupid people who think they're really smart and do SATs despite being totally outclassed.

is scholastic aptitude perfectly linear to intelligence

I was constantly first even while abroad and I am afraid it was a smokescreen

Even if Asians were the stupidest people on Earth they'd still be 100x smarter than average Caucasian

Asian families generally tend to care about and facilitate environments and upbringings geared towards academic excellence.

Most Whites just gain enough knowledge to make a quick buck.

This is generalizing of course but still quite accurate as far as ethnic tends go.
Macaco understands.

Attached: maya woman 2.jpg (640x800, 68K)

Asian are neurotic and train until perfection. They're no better than niggers when faced with the unknown. Asian are just discolored niggers really

I kekd
t. azn

I had quite a few Asians in my class in highschool and none of them seemed to work harder for it than I did.

this particular comment wasn't in my IGSCE social studies textbook

Because white people don't grow up with more advantages

So what is the consensus on race and IQ?
I hear different things. I tend to think it makes a bit of sense, but what do scientists think?

Is IQ even a reliable test for anything? I heard they adapt the IQ test constantly because each generation does progressively better on it.

no.
that's all you've got, chink?

Its a mixed bag

Yeah yeah whatever now get the fuck out of my country witeboy

It's not considered part of science. IQ hasn't even been understood properly, how are they gonna go on to other factors? Make of that what you will.

IQ is a good predictor of life outcomes.

You've just proved that you're stupid.

IQ is the most concrete subject in Psychology, it has been well study. no legitimate scientist denies IQ and it's distribution, these things are done by social non-scientists, journalists and other kinds of jews

Because they have a higher IQ.

East Asians are genetically smarter, second only to Ashkenazi Jews.

I would still rather live in a 99% white country than 99% asian country though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
hasn’t changed much since then, there’s more evidence for how intelligence works biologically based on fMRI scans now, look up richard haiers work
they should find the genes for intelligence in the next decade

I got tested 117 when I was like 10 by the school psychologyst, now I think I'm around 125-130 which is what the online meme test give me.

As for your answer is because asians care about their kids succeeding in life, so they care more to give their kids extra curricular lessons and they get angry when their kids dissapoint them.

So, asian kids grow up to become whatever they want but are forced to train hard and study.

You can see asian teen stuff is about the loser growing up and becoming the most badass motherfucker usually with special training while whites like cape shit where you're born gifted and special.

Asians believe with hard work you can be special, whites believe you need to be born special in some way to be special.

Of course being a hard worker in studies tend to produce higher IQ or increase it.

they have already found genes

well there’s thousands of genes of small effect as far as i know, i doubt they’ve found even close to them all yet

I remember a pol troll graph where they shown hundreds of such genes and found that blacks on average only 30% of them had them while whites had them in 80%

Smaller samples have more extreme variance

Are there any studies on upbringing and socioeconomic status? As in, black and hispanic IQ if they are in rich environments?

they are making progress pretty quickly
first they found 22, now already a 1000
sciencealert.com/scientists-have-discovered-almost-1-000-new-genes-associated-with-intelligence

If you took a sample of people who wear black hats And people who wear orange hats with flashing lights

The orange flashing light group is likely to have the highest or lowest average test scores. This has 0 to do with the hats

I think that asian people are more competitive in general.

Attached: kevin chang.jpg (635x600, 46K)

the richest black kids (families from 200k a year) score the same or lower than white kids from the poorest families (families that make less than 10k)

really? that's depressing to hear

Sure, but this also means that with proper study blacks can increase their IQ.

Is not that rich enviroments don't matter, is that the IQ gap between races stays the same.

poor whites will score lower, while rich whites score higher.
It's just that the racial gap persist even while having a good socioeconomic background.

In other words, a college black professors would have better success by having kids with other black professors.

uncle toms will have better sucess rates than niggers.
Also, pol seems to forget that the dumbest blacks were taken as slaves, most of the black intelectual elites, like the kings, scholars, musicians from africa almost never got taken as slaves (from what I remember), this is why the african inmigrants outperform black natives in america.

Hard times make hard men
Soft times make soft men

nairaland.com/3730020/why-white-missionaries-described-igbos

Also not all black subraces are the same.
I can't find a proper study but seems igbos are smarter than whites, as in their average IQ is 107.

Ironically they're also jews.

IQ is largely genetic, upbringing doesn't matter, all else is cope.

Igbos has the same IQ as asians, and they're black.

what are those advantages?

>everybody can will themselves to become rich, successful, and smart even though they had shit lives, trauma, and people literally beating their kneecaps physically and mentally.
no stupid not at all. take two genetically excellent people and then do everything possible to handicap one while the other is given the best resources and guess who comes out on top?
>b-but but muh magic thinking
they have fucking experiments where they torture people psychologically and prove you can impair them for the rest of their life dumb shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Study
>MUH FREE WILL FROM GOD OH WAIT EXCEPT IQ IS DETERMINED BY GENETICS
oops....
people like you are so dumb. it's like saying if somebody has a healthy body and you remove their legs they can still run as fast

cope

ah yes, the classic literal physical torture cope

Attached: chinese students.png (927x843, 985K)

>study proves you can psychologically influence kids with simple speech issues that are easily solved into getting a lifelong impairment by belitting them, insulting them, and trying to give them trauma
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT DOESN'T COUNT

Attached: 1559329641367.png (782x758, 132K)

Mine was 800 in math + 570 in reading + 600 in writing.

>asians
>outperform anyone
LMAO all they do is enslave themself

Attached: 1504334739961.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Average IQ of a population is not a fixed abstract Universal constant and changes based on selection dynamics over several generations.

>wh*toid incel cope about muh asian cheaters
whites are the biggest liars and cheats in the world. indians literally said they speak with a forked tongue like a snake. they all cheat given any chance but then pretend like they won't.

we have loads of igbos in the uk - who have to go through immigrant selection filter and their performance is not that impressive, they do well in GCSE and worse at a level and even worse at uni

Like I said "all else is cope" and that's a fucking cope
when I say "upbringing doesn't matter" it's implicitly assumed that really, really fucking bad upbringing like drilling a hole in your child's frontal bone and pouring mercury in it and then locking him in a fucking cage like Genie is not what's meant by "upbringing"
this is just a smartass pseudo-argument

There have got to be like tens of thousands of them, maybe even more.

You could have used a more common argument like high brain density, but I guess that works as well.

>BELITTING THEM, INSULTING THEM, AND PUTTING THEM DOWN
>nooo it's like if you cut off their fingers and stitch their eyelids shut it doesn't count
fucking retard faggot. all that shit is common in low quality homes.

>yeah we scored worse and have less to show but we're cool kids who don't study as much ;) if we tried then we'd be the winners. europe has been owned and ruled by jews who enslave us but that doesn't count either
imagine thinking this is a good thing?

>europe has been owned and ruled by jews who enslave us but that doesn't count either
imagine thinking this is true?

less to show? you mean like, inventing much more? you are coping so hard, it literally shows asians besides japanese are inefficient as fuck and need to study twice as long to reach the same score

Low quality people somehow don't make it when adopted to high quality households just FYI

there's diferent subraces of every major race.

I'm sure poles or gypsies would be among the dumbest whites, and bantus would be among the dumbest negroes.

Again, using averages of millions of peoples to make individual claims is pretty retarded.

There's some black families or subraces or subpopulations or whatever that are pretty smart.

Do u know about william kamkwamba?
ted.com/talks/william_kamkwamba_on_building_a_windmill?language=es

he self learned to build some wind energy generator from things he found in his town scrap yard, using books from the local library in a language he didn't spoke because he was too poor to afford even the local school.
he's now a graduate from an Ivy league college.

Another example is kelvin doe, from scierra leona.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOLOLrUBRBY
He was making a radio station from scrap yards in his town.

The issue here is that even among blacks, even if their average IQ is the lowest, they also have the capabilities to have geniuses.

In any cases average shouldn't be used to make claims about genius potentials, as in blacks can't have geniuses.

seethcope

Don't think about it emotionally. Intelligence is mostly based on brain mass + brain density + proper neural alignment. If you brain isn't very massive, but has a low density, then you could turn out intelligent, but if it has a low mass and high density then you are fucked. High mass + low density (due to extraordinarily high cranial capacity) would be like winning the lottery. Ultimately, genes would be responsible for the number of neurons and the mass of the brain.

To be fair, this map only shows off the Aryan Ubermensch like yourself. Most Asian and European countries are barely 1-2 points apart

Because the "advantages" are mostly irrelevant and it's mostly the study culture of the diferent races that produce those results.

Attached: 1553619315595.jpg (750x743, 96K)

I never took the SAT/ACT. I went to a CC, took one semester, then just transferred in the spring.

If at least a part of you wasn't convinced the article was the truth you wouldn't seethe that much.

>upbringing doesn't matter
this is your brain on pol

>High mass + low density (due to extraordinarily high cranial capacity) would be like winning the lottery
You what, so basically a reduced gray to white matter ratio would be optimal? Theres absolutely no involvement of cortical architecture? You sure about this

>muh twin test cope shit
nice goalposting moving retard. i said even if you have high iq/good genes it's possible to handicap it in development stage and you were the retard who said bullshit like physical torture doesn't count when the monster study is proof of insults and belittling giving lifetime impairments proving you wrong.

all you want to do is try and cope with the fact you had an easy life but earned it all lmao.
stfu slave, hans. jews own you and europe. all the nobility were crypto jews while you're nothing but a slave serf golem for them. your fuhrer had to commit suicide and the armies of the jews raped all your women, slave. know your place.

Didn't Einstein have reduced brain mass compared to the average person, but his brain was just smoother?

really doesn't, geniuses comes even from poverty families.

a genius black kid from sierra leona will outperform a white baby from a rich american family.

He was also very old. After some point of you life, your brain starts to go down in mass. His peak adult brain mass would have been much higher. Not only that, but the arrangement of neurons also matters.

IIRC, he had an average brain mass, but greater amount of cerebral folds, and a greater amount of cortical tissue dedicated to visualization.

The Canadians argument fails to address the reduced head circumference of shorter yet more intelligent people, its overly simplistic

Hey, that is what I gathered from a recent study on brain density vs IQ correlations. More intelligent brains seem to have a more efficient neural structure.

malnutrition affects IQ and it's a well known fact children raised by single moms perform worse

>Upbringing doesn't matter
wojak_with_a_caved-in_skull.jpg

You're neuroplasticity and cognitive faculties peak at around 26-27 and like everything from bone mineral density to kidney function, begin a gradual, steady decline

you're low iq. the body needs food to survive. it need certain nutrients to grow properly and develop. then why the fuck would thought be magical thinking bullshit without any foundation or tangible connection to your life and development? guess what? instead of thought and intelligence being magical thinking disjointed bullshit it's related to what you experience.

guess what dummy? if you don't see red then you fucking see red. you don't learn red from seeing blue you learn it from seeing red. there's not some vacuum infinite scale of development there's time, location, and limited chance to do things.

My guess would be the gyria and cortical arrangement, assuming a baseline cortical mass

Reminder that just access to a bigger vocabulary thanks to well educated parents help children develop better at young age.

>you're low iq

A bit of an ironic claim since your grammar seems to make it sound like pure projection. Here is the paper in question, have a look.

EDIT: The Jow Forums system seems to think that the nature article is spam, so I will give you the title of the article instead: "Diffusion markers of dendritic density and arborization in gray matter predict differences in intelligence"

One thing that's always interested me as a pictorial thinker is how language acts a surrogate for abstract concepts. How does the brain represent something as visually inconceivable as 'metric' or 'soliloquy'?

He's right though, brains of children with severe protein-energy malnutrition have shown developments similar to those in cerebral palsy

>muh grammar
i make the grammar rules not some dumb faggot 200 years ago. that monument on the mountain you worship isn't shit. what you can understand is limited by your intelligence not what i graciously type out for you.

i get what you're trying to do now. you're one of those guys using the white supremacy cope method where you try and make everything into some opportunistic abstraction so achievements and tangible things don't count. this is so you can pretend to be superior but still saying jews control everything but it doesn't count cause [excuse].

nope, nope, nope! intelligence/iq is tangible and has real physical foundation. experience is tangible and physical foundation. your little abstraction of infinite development in a void magically tied to your magical superior genes to try and cope is just your imagination.

The article refers to neurite in the global cerebral sense, white plus gray matter, it basically correlates gray matter density with intelligence

Now if someone could only produce a study showing that severe anxiety and depression don't lead to thinning of the cortical matter and irreversible cognitive decline, maybe I'd worry less

Well of course, several protein malnutrition will have negative effects, but I don't see how that would be a response against the claim that a brain with a higher number of neurons which are more properly organized in a low density structure will perform better than a brain with fewer neurons that are more tightly organized.

It influences cortical maturation, even with nutritional rehabilitation there was a significant increase in cortical density

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00237714

>i get what you're trying to do now. you're one of those guys using the white supremacy cope method where you try and make everything into some opportunistic abstraction so achievements and tangible things don't count. this is so you can pretend to be superior but still saying jews control everything but it doesn't count cause [excuse].

This isn't white supremacy as Asians clearly do better than whites in regards to intelligence. They have a higher average cranial capacity and that allows for a more efficient organization of their brain and perhaps even some extra neurons as well. You cannot have proper achievements if you are not intelligent enough to comprehend concepts needed to complete those achievements. Not only that but I have clearly said that genes associated with these trait are not Universal constants and the frequency of "desirable" alleles in a population will change with natural selection.

>nope, nope, nope! intelligence/iq is tangible and has real physical foundation. experience is tangible and physical foundation. your little abstraction of infinite development in a void magically tied to your magical superior genes to try and cope is just your imagination.

Genes are not magic, they directly code for the development of different aspects of your body. Take two kids who are healthy. One of them has a larger neural count and a lower neural density than the other one. I can almost guarantee you that the former will have a much better chance of accomplishing greater achievements in life compared to the latter (unless the latter kid has specific mutations for an even more efficient neural structure).

das rite we are hispanic brothers

Indeed and that results in a less efficient and a less powerful brain overall. That goes back to the characteristics of brains- a better organized (genes, this includes brain mass and density), better fed (nurture) brain is going to do better than a brain with a poor structure, be it because of bad organization or bad nutrition.

yeah it is white supremacy cope

two equal machines have to run a program in an optimal setting it will require 100 years of constant calculations to achieve.

A. machine is optimized well
B. machine has somebody fuck up the programming

this is where the white supremacy abstraction cope comes in. obviously fucking machine B isn't going to make the the same deadline no duh! except that hurts your white supremacy views so you do this
>100 years? optimization? in theory on an infinite time scale in this magical abstraction i just pulled out of my ass in a void B can self-correct so the 100 year date doesn't count and i'm superior to everybody cause my magical whatever

whatever gene bullshit you want to cope with all you need to do is then say machine A has 10% more efficient hardware with the same optimization while machine B has 10% worse hardware and worse optimization. this fucking reality it's not random abstraction so you can claim superiority over something. if you magically give a single monkey 3 million years of development it's going to surpass humans.

LIMITED TIME, LOCATION, AND CHANCE. it's not abstract. you aren't on the level to really get into the big boy abstractions that exist.