When will Americans get rid of their car culture?

When will Americans get rid of their car culture?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (613x920, 96K)

That looks like a tumor.

when there are no mexcrements

When they jam 90% of the population in hive like cities.

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY IM GONNA RIDE IT ALL NIGHT LONG

they won't
it's just a thing there
maybe they will but ina very distant future where society is already to advanced for cars or something

Here in LA, they've been extending the metro system and the ridership actually dropped. The distaste for public transportation is really strong here.

Rock you like a Hurricane!

how do you turn something as questioning america's car culture amd turn it into a race thing? ._.
fuck off racist

SUCK IT EUROPOORS

Attached: 1375038314324.jpg (800x600, 192K)

because your average american hates mexicans with a burning passion.

mexican isnt a race and i dont want to sit next to smelly fatties on public transport

That is only good thing they have, or had, 50 years ago...

More like you hate Mexicans.

because he's a retarded Jow Forumsack

leave the southwest sometime

I dont get how yall can post all these mutts, call us fat, stupid, sharters, etc and then ask why we dont have public transport. Would you like to sit in a metal tube with those people, all while probably loud or playing their shitty loud music?

Leave your inbred rural shithole sometime.

if you posted a muscle car instead of a ruined utility vehicle then they would be jealous

The people I've met who hate mexicans the most are the ones who live farthest from the border and have hardly met any.

case in point. Everybody outside of California New Mexico and Arizona hates you.

LOBI CAR INDUSTRY

i've been in pretty much in all southern states, Maryland, Pensylvania and New York and they seemed like very nice people and talked positive things about Mexico and Mexicans
it's just you sweetheart

They won't say it to your face because that's impolite, neither would I if I talked to you.

no reason to except for maybe poor people and the environment, but fuck em both

Car culture is a way to avoid non-whites on public transit. Simple as

I would use public transit all the time if I lived in a 95% white country, but my area is 70%+ mexican so I drive instead.

yeah because going fast in straight line while burning through more fuel than your average gas pump can supply in a car with the structural integrity of jello is very desireable in europe.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x533, 118K)

Dont forget You're on a weeb forum talking with edgy 12n year olds

Mexicans are based ameritrash is cringe

modern muscle cars turn just as well as any other car. It's not 1970 anymore

it's very obvious to see when someone is pretending to like you and acting nice and when someone actually likes you

this

Just put a different engine
im talking about the looks, the desings and image of those cars
Id put audi a8 engine in a 70s dodge any day
i imagine germans would find ways to keep the muscle in a shell of a muscle car but make it civil and respectable
I switched engines of ladas and i know what im talking about
if american starts to screech about defilement and shit, just ignore him because he isnt there to stop you

You never been in Germany. They love their cars even more ( at least everyone who don’t vote the Green Party).

so you're straight up admitting being racist? ok good luck with that

modern ones are too edgy and im talking about being edgy not in lines and contours but zoomer edgy like razor mouse or carbon knives, american military/police sunglasses and such

I like not having to wait in a station.

I like being not poor.

Yes, it's a race, we have a established ancestry background unaltered for centuries, unlike amerimongrels. God knows how many different races they're made of, changing every generation.

Attached: 1545089972569.png (697x1119, 1.16M)

This. Our government is forcing everyone over to public transit now and it's awful. Living in a tiny city as I do, driving to and from work will cost you $15 in road tolls alone, and gasoline is $8 per gallon.

but germans did do just that with the C and E-class AMG and black editions. unlike their american counterparts, in them it feels like the steering wheel is actually physically connected to the wheels and not like you're just playing a simulation game from the cockpit

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x850, 200K)

so far the only reasons americans have given against publci transportation is
>i don't like poor people
>i don't like mexicans
>driving a car feels more powerful
>i don't like waiting in line, i prefer waiting in traffic
really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: 1558304179243s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

no it isnt kek, this is why there are white mexicans, mestizos etc

so far the argument for public transport itt are:

i wouldnt know, most recent car i drove was from 1990
ive never set foot in a car made past 2000 except for police cars
dacia duster feels comfy af

Attached: 1535711997723.png (200x194, 21K)

This is the worst part of public transit. Riding the bus/train itself is fine. Scheduling your life around bus/train schedules and waiting at bus stops/stations seriously fucking sucks.

Nonwhites are annoying as hell on public transit. Only place whites were as bad were junkies/homeless in Seattle.

you dont have to think much and you are free of any responsibility in getting on time to a destination
i hate public transportation too, except for trains
trains are a gift from God and its a sin humans dont use them enough

1 and 2 seem like good reasons

>Riding the bus/train itself is fine.
Not really. There are people, germs, uncomfortable seats, limited freedom, etc. A good train or bus ride is rare desu

This. I see foreigners here complain about the few americans they see/hear on their own public transport. Now imagine that x1000. Do you really want to sit next to a loud 500lb hambeast on the way to work?

Fun fact: those roads are going in a straight line

the new hellephant looks older

Attached: hellephant 3.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

oh. i thought our cars were old on average compared to other euros and cars here are on average about 8-10-ish years old.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1600x1200, 548K)

Looks retarded. Who buys this shit ?(boomers)

>be american
>put some Freedom Molecules(tm) in your car
>drive to school
>get shot by some incel school shooter

Attached: 135dc7ef8a0e8f1635c31d6681e5ac05ba7dc57999ecd668143a1764843d4137.png (392x377, 223K)

>posts trash
how hard is it to find a 60's car in good condition in USA?

Attached: DSC_0052.jpg (1600x891, 371K)

not hard at all

Cars are only fun to drive in the countryside when there's no traffic on the road. Using a car for any other purpose is a symptom of brain damage. They completely ruin your enjoyment of cities in particular.

nah they're not

Don't worry guys the next political boogaloo will probably cause a civil war and millions of americans will die (and their cars won't be on the road then) and you'll probably get to sit comfy and watch from afar
Until then, it's wagies going to work and mcdicks and nothing is stopping it

Why aren't they good reasons?

youre retarded

How could you possibly even argue with what I said? Do you like fighting traffic for hours at a time? This is why I regard all drivers with extreme suspicion.

I can choose between
>45 minute drive from one end of the city to the other
or
>2+ hours changing between multiple buses, waiting 20+ minutes between them, all on an incredibly inconvenient schedule set by the city

There's no reason to use public transport unless you're poor.

Just because public transport here is shit doesn't mean cars aren't shit too, you retarded bootlicker.

cringe

mexicans are pretty nice people
poor people need to move too and will contribute with public transportation, if you don't like them just don't interact with them? idk
they don't do nothing to you so why even care at all

There are many other purposes to cars than driving in the country side, they are quicker than public transport, helps with groceries or moving big shit, more independence and can drive wherever instead of a set path

>you're a bootlicker for not living on the government's schedule
This is your brain on transit.

Attached: 1526268521452.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

making public transport better would fix those inconveniences and would get more people to use it and it would be faster
don't you think?

>white mexicans
If Amerimuttland has no white people, what makes you think Mexico has?

Soon

Attached: linkola.jpg (800x574, 72K)

No one uses public transit except poor people, so why waste money fixing it?

>fuck the poor lmao
This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't export your shit mentality to everywhere
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T PROGRESS

Poor people suck up my tax money in gibs and pay nothing back. Why should I want to give them more?

It's not sustainable you fucking morons. The death toll of tens of thousands of lives annually might be, but the other unsustainable effects of cars are. The lifestyle of every man owning a car and a house with lots of space in some suburb is going to die this century, it's not economically or environmentally viable anymore. It was a 20th century luxury, nothing more.

>being extremely unhappy and technologically dependent
>progress

fuck off classist shit
poor people would have it better and make more if we all work together and help them, not by telling them to fuck off and do shit on their own

>Progress
I expected better from a guat

Why should I care about them having it better and making more?

>public transport makes people unhappy cuz i say so

Attached: 1555696561159.jpg (692x800, 73K)

to make your country better? happier? better economy? better quality of life? idk
-_-

This isnt relevant to your original post, no reason to move the goal posts to a different subject

>make your country better
What does that actually mean?

>happier?
Poor people's happiness has no effect on my happiness

>better economy?
>better quality of life?
It's already working fine for me, better to not rock the boat.

Ridership reflects the quality of the service, and I'm not surprised that there's a hesitancy to public transport given inadequate national funding. Still, there's a growing market for high-speed rail, and the country could benefit greatly with an intercity service in select corridors. Getting legislation past auto/air/oil lobbying groups, however, is an entirely different question.

>Poor people's happiness has no effect on my happiness
>It's already working fine for me, better to not rock the boat
i'm not talking just about you, i'm taking about everybody in general in your country; rich, middle class, poor and everyone who falls in between of those
you can't just say fuck anyone from those groups and just want the better for yourself or your group :/

>you can't just say fuck anyone from those groups and just want the better for yourself or your group :/
Yes I can lmoa

When companies fuck off with the idea that all personnel need to be on site every day, 9-5.

I could absolutely do 90% of my job from home.

well i guess you can but that won't lead to progress of your country and would make just one group priviledged and the rest in misery
good luck with your mind set and if that moves you forward in life

public transportation is full of subhumans

Never seen public transport as something for poor people. Where did that came from? I have a car but always take the bus to work. The electric buses are quiet, have wifi and comfy. I'm lazy as fuck so it's perfect for me.

Attached: 9602.jpg (900x600, 126K)

I drive in the most environmentally harmful ways so that climate change is accelerated and all trannies perish

>The electric buses are quiet, have wifi and comfy
Wtf is this firstie privilege, over here(Baleares) buses can come an hour late, break down regularly and are fucking gross

I own a car in the US and have driven about 3000 miles there. Fucking lovely place to drive. Can't wait to go again.

Attached: received_440114359850891.jpg (3024x4032, 807K)

You are living with the richest people on earth. Why aren't you take your Yacht and sail to work? What is wrong with you?

Attached: arriva.jpg (960x540, 357K)

i thought tulipjews biked everywhere

fucking BASED

what car?

Just because I'm surrounded by millionaires doesn't mean I have any money
Pic related was the last bus that broke down for me, they left me stranded for a whole hour in p*Guera while another bus was being sent from the city

Attached: brokenshit.png (693x930, 1.65M)