Everything post 2008

Believing in love

constantly succumbing to internet and videogame addiction

Being a pussy and not asking her out

this a million times

I was already beyond saving when I discovered Jow Forums but it didn't help

discover Jow Forums in 2007

this

Attached: 1558918267216.png (281x281, 123K)

having hope

do people seriously think that coming to this website has any effect on their life? If you never discovered this website you'd waste your time on reddit or somewhere else

I was very attractive when I was 15-16 and had very youthful, masculine features
instead of going around being a shagster I dipped out of school and holed myself up in my house throughout my teens due to avpd and not being brought up right
I could still be considered attractive now but I’m far too far removed from society to reintegrate

This

not going to oxbridge maybe

im socially autistic so i have a ton of regrets that i stop to think about every now and the and physically cringe every time
one example is once a hot girl came over to my place and wanted to sleep over there, in my bed with me, three nights in row, and I didn't get the hint and just went to sleep like normal every time. only after that since she stopped keeping any contact did i realize she probably wanted more than to just sleep at my place.

Attached: 1551052897865.png (245x206, 8K)

My biggest regret is the opposite of this

nothing i regret, thats life, cant keep looking back cause ill miss whats in front of me right now.

When I moved from California to Utah my family left my grandma behind. We talked on the phone every week and she wrote me letters but I took it for granted and didn't really talk to her. I should've talked my parents into moving her here with us. She would've been happier and probably would've lived longer.

based

thanks

not responding to the girl who was in love with me

I haven’t killed myself yet

Being 169cm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30 No frens - YouTube.png (324x441, 87K)

not killing myself

I've largely wasted my young adulthood. I spent 18-23 sitting in my room after college for my meme degree wanking to gfur and watching anime and cartoons. Only had 1 friend.

Watching THAT

get a life you fucking nerd.

Do Americans really do it?

Torturing and abusing my pet dog.

born.

rejecting that autistic girl that was into me

This

Letting myself get to the position I am in today

Attached: 1557595547239.png (868x490, 256K)

moving out at 18 and starting work instead of getting into a poor person college. should have just lived with my (fucked up) parents and saved money/school, but i really wanted to escape my life at the time. making big life decisions when youre 17/18 can really screw you.

>making big life decisions when youre 17/18 can really screw you.
Fuck man, delete this.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1600x1200, 347K)

what happened buddy? it reeally isnt fair sometimes x.x

not trying hard in high school and just coasting on natural talent in football and academics, i could have been done with my bachelors much quicker, got better scholarships, or got into a top school if i put in some work

I try not to have regrets. If you fuck up once you have to learn from it and move on, not destroy yourself thinking about "what if"

Your hormones probably are not working like they should, is not your fault user, you are just physically defective.

I wish I'd studied harder at the uni. And by that I mean dedicated a lot more time to self learning. Because now I'm a 26 y/o boomer with a shitty part time job playing catch up, and my friends are laughing all the way to the bank and are set for life with great careers.

Attached: 1552463767848.jpg (598x597, 129K)

My story is similar to yours, I went full retard at 17, ran away from home, dropped off college, broke off with many friends, started doing drugs and working too soon. Now 20 and lonely as fuck.

replying to this thread

Attached: nigger.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Not doing better in high school

I was so hands off with grades and extracurriculars that I didn't even know what my GPA was until after I graduated. I was also hands off with the college search, I didn't even know I was accepted into the state university at 18 until I was 24, my mom just didn't want me to go to it.

I'm 25 finishing an MS in Computer Science for consulting in Network Security and DFIR work. I finally moved out of my parents house and am gonna move to Maryland soon to work for the NSA, so things are going ok now. That being said things could've been so much better now had I just know what the hell was going on.

i simply didn't study for mathematics at high school and willingly failed it.
i dont know why i did that and it will always plague me.

Not giving an absolute answer or the fucking yes on his advances when he asking for my consent for sex. I was 16. Now 28, still a virgin.

Gay

Attached: 1554392598663.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

???

There are no girls on the internet

There's insta and tumblr that used to be full of thots and girls. Why are you saying this?

I dont regret anything man. Any of the hardships or pain I've experienced has been a chance to learn and grow and I wouldn't change a thing.

Attached: 1550282949778.jpg (956x539, 80K)