How can i profit from the collapse of this shithole? Could i scoop up some cheap land?

How can i profit from the collapse of this shithole? Could i scoop up some cheap land?

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (220x147, 2K)

It's not collapsing. Funny how people don't trust "media" but guzzle up media reports of foreign countries happily.

Attached: A8C11079-1BDE-4847-A31C-084965A19012.png (144x151, 11K)

>It's not collapsing

it is collapsing you dumbass

Attached: 6778998.png (637x576, 366K)

if Lira hit 0.14 bank will exit the market

CAD down 25% agaisnt USD and I don't see people shouting Canada was collapsing.

yeah since 2013 not since last week.

because Lira value is getting rekt even shitcoin hold value kek

Short the lira

that's because your average twat is easily manipulated and brainwashed by mainstream media and follow the horde like sheep.

Wait for at least 6 months.

Strange, that sounds exactly like crypto

t. turkroach

>buying land in a failing Islamic nation
Whew sounds like a great investment!

Roach from Germanistan here. Wait atleast till 2020. Maybe you can buy some export oriented company stocks, like Vestel etc. Still not sure we need to wait abit I guess.

Only thing I can think of is shorting the Turkish Lira or shorting some kind of Turkey ETF.

Turkey has a diversified economy so going long commodities from there would'nt work. No particular economic rival will benefit.

Countries take forever to unravel. Look at Venezuela, for example. It just keeps getting gradually worse so there is no bottom in sight to go long at.

Cant buy land or forest as a foreigner
Turkey is going down hard and fast

temporarily. in long run its a regional threat. Erdo is going to revive the Ottoman Empire.

It's collapsing. Believe me, I know.

No, just like with Venezuela, it will probably be a few years of situation getting worse and worse until total collapse is reached.

Isn't Turkey predominantly christian?

They are catholic, with their orthodox neighbors in Syria - that's where the conflict is arising

No, they genocided all remaining christs. It's a mudhole now

keep dreaming you filthy roach