ITT: We thank America for improving our economy

ITT: We thank America for improving our economy

Attached: 1539293171532.jpg (1242x1526, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

econpol.eu/sites/default/files/2018-07/EconPol_Policy_Report_07_2018.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you

why is the eu so ungrateful?

Attached: eu.jpg (739x523, 54K)

Has the EU ever been grateful to begin with?

Wtf I want to america and china to continue their trade war forever now??!!??!?!!?!?!

I hope we slay those insects even if it means sacrificing ourselves

go champ you can do it !!!

Attached: 1ec.png (501x673, 47K)

If we're ever invaded by China I will take up arms against the USA.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 54K)

>Over twice our losses
Get fucked you yellow shits.

Nice to see my animes aren't being harmed in this ordeal.

thx usa :)

If services were included, and not just the goods, the US would have a massive surplus against the EU.
China on the other hand...

this
econpol.eu/sites/default/files/2018-07/EconPol_Policy_Report_07_2018.pdf

wait is china actually losing that much lmaooo

sure you would you would get thrown into an internment camp chang.

That's before their retaliatory tariffs. That's just the damage from yours

You’re welcome. Just keep taking money from subhuman infested countries and keep giving it to actual European countries and we will do our part to help.

Thank you America :)

It really doesn't matter how bad things get, Chinese people will never do anything about it

Germans are actual fucking geniuses
The European Union is the most cleverly built pyramid scheme in human history

>all this bitterness because his crush dated a wh*te

WTF I love protectionism now?!
Fuck China! Destroy the ch*nkoids, Mr. Trump!

The EU is basically the German Empire under another name and the Germans are the most ungrateful people in world history.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been drawn into both world wars by Germany but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Attached: germans ungrateful.png (666x1016, 555K)

there is never any reason for a citizen of one country to be grateful to the government of a different country, because foreign countries don't do anything for them that isn't in their own strategic interest

>I hope we slay those insects even if it means sacrificing ourselves
I unironically think this is a great idea. We haven't had a world led by Russia yet.

>there is never any reason for a citizen of one country to be grateful to the government of a different country, because foreign countries don't do anything for them that isn't in their own strategic interest
The good countries do

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01_14-35-33.png (852x428, 195K)

oh, i didnt realize that the existence of aids is against us strategic, thus proving me wrong, you sure showed me

The point is random people in sub-saharan africa getting aids doesn't hurt the US but the US stepped in to help anyway.

You only gave them fish though, you didn't teach them how to fish.

>combating a deadly epidemic is not in our interests
ok

It's not when it's extremely expensive to do so and the epidemic isn't affecting America or it's major allies in any way.

>aids doesn't exist outside of africa
ok

But that's treason

>treating people with aids in sub-saharan africa will somehow help the people in america with aids
hmm