Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03 McDonald's Workers Are Regularly Told to Treat Burns With Condiments.png (847x1046, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npDQ1jyiiFg
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiwqo4sdPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKkoiszVSs
youtu.be/tdpvBSDaP8A
youtube.com/watch?v=2j3ZNUxqo9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and burgerpilled

Wagies need to stop complaining and just get us our food, we don't have time for their nambypamby. It's called FAST food not crybaby food.

I hear McDonald's workers in Finland are instructed to piss on their burns

mcdonalds is multinational
just because it's based in america doesn't make it american

i worked at taco bell when i was 18, two months into the job i caught a super bad cold, could hardly stand and coughed constantly. i went to work because the manager was an asshole who wouldnt believe me, so i figured he'd send me home when he saw in person that i was obviously sicker than fuck. he just told me to keep working and handling food. a couple hours into the day i told him i was going to go home cause too sick and he said NO you cant. it pissed me of so when he left the room i grabbed my shit and went home. after than he gave me 3 days of illegal shifts (closing then opening, it was 7 hours between my shifts. didnt know they were illegal at the time) came in late on the 3rd day because was exhausted and he fired me when i got into work. i lived in a "right to work" state so basically i could be fired for anything and couldn't do anything about it. losing that job made it where i couldnt pay rent on time and my landlord gave me the option for either moving out in 5 days or he would start eviction because he was an asshole and because i was almost two weeks late on rent the month before and he was tired of it. i was i wasnt so young and stressed at the time and looked into my rights and fought back on this stuff :( losing that job and being kicked out really fucked up my life at the time. the world is a cruel place. (oh and just bt w at the time at taco bell because i was a new employee, i had a probation period until i got official sick days, so calling in sick could have gotten me fired)

Thanks capitalism

with that attitude, I am not surprised you get your burgers with shit and cum in them

I worked at mcdicks for a little over 2 years in highschool and was never told this. Although I never complained about burns from the grill because I aint a bitch.

Truly the American dream. OOOOOH SAAAAY CAAAN YOUUU SEEEE!

Attached: 1525644543721.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

>get burned
>put mustard
what other condiment would preserve the All-Grilled™ flavor? seems reasonable

I worked at mcdonalds for 2 weeks when I just turned 16 and used the money of that to invest in a scale, cocaine and baggies.

Got fired 2 weeks in because I was busy having sex and ignored their calls : )

capitalism isnt the problem here

>i lived in a "right to work" state so basically i could be fired for anything and couldn't do anything about it.
I love how Americans call the ability to fire an employee for any reason or no reason at all "Right To Work". Brainwashed sheep, a good 80% of you

Hope you're doing better now man, terrible story tb h

dog bless freedum :DDDD

why should I be obligated to employ you if I don't want to?

>Be wagie
>Cook self
>Put condiments on your flesh so 300lb goblinos can snack on you for $8.00 an hour

Attached: 1460619316903.png (599x717, 84K)

nice reddit blogpost, but also this is why conservatives are morons because they support garbage like "right to work"

Certainly seems so

Most Americans are literal NPCs. You can have more engaging conversations with fucking tarantulas than the average American wageslave.

Because god invented night and the molotov cocktail

but it is

In civilised society, one is obligated to treat his workers as if they're human beings with dignity.

this opinion isn't allowed on Jow Forums.

But it is.

if you hire me and i fulfill my job responsibilities completely for months, then get very sick for a day, you should obviously be obligated to keep me employed if i decide to stay home. if you are incentivised to fire me in this situation, this indicates an economic imbalance in the labor pool. one method of fixing this imbalance is to impose regulations which prevent the firing.
these are basic logical conclusions from basic axioms.

treating employees with dignity has nothing to do with whether or not he wants to employ them or not, can they not find another job?

unregulated capitalism is the entire problem.
regulated capitalism is clearly far and above better in all situations.

t. Abdullah of Rotherham

Approved

Attached: basado.jpg (262x192, 7K)

form a union, no one is stopping you, you're just whining and begging other people to "do something" even though realistically low skill minimum wage labor is easily replaceable and jobs shouldn't be held hostage because the employees "rights" trump the employers.

wait so in US its your boss who decide if you are sick and not doctor?

I've never been to a McDonald's but to the cooks wear gloves?

I hate this retarded country

>no one is stopping you
lmao
You clearly don’t know much about the American labor movement.

Attached: 1BBDAD1E-985C-4E97-8F80-718B7983FAA2.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

He already employed them, and being able to fire them without having a rational reason opens up the way for abuse.

>can they not find another job?
Only in theory. In practice, you're going to have people putting up with shitty working conditions because the next job might have even shittier conditions and and even bigger psychopath boss.

We don't. However we do have whiny bitches asking for 15 dollars an hour and they are being replaced by machines for a good reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=npDQ1jyiiFg

Yes. There was one semester in school where I was really sick for a long time and the teachers thought 'no one could ever be that sick' so they stopped excusing me from absences unless I came to school every day and the school nurse said I could go home.

I of course had a doctors note but they thought the doctor was bullshitting and didn't believe them.

union dues are a thing in every country? go figure you have to pay for protection against what you claim to be "malicious empolyers", so not only do you want protection, you want it for free, and you wonder why people think employees are entitled?

well thats their problem tho, why even go there if you have note, here you just bring it first day to work after you was sick

>form a union, no one is stopping you
They will literally fire you if you try

I’m not talking about the union fees retard, I’m talking about the fact that employers and their government cronies here will do anything in their power to keep you from unionizing.

Did you read the red subtext

>the land of the free

Get a job and have sex

What did you expect from a corporation like that? Remember the hot coffee case? In reality it was an old lady who suffered 3rd degree burns and had to get skin transplants, but their PR team managed to spin the story into "eVIL CONSUMER HURTING IMAGE OF POOR WITTLE MERICAN BUSINESS"

youtube.com/watch?v=Eiwqo4sdPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKkoiszVSs
youtu.be/tdpvBSDaP8A
youtube.com/watch?v=2j3ZNUxqo9M

>just unionize bro

American employers literally brainwash employees to hate unions. And if they survive the brainwash, they get fired

Attached: c3e278c6c9a98e7888863fa0db9a2d8ca26ce17a52aec16957b079a35508aa31.png (602x694, 82K)

Attached: 1559246288046.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Kek, what the fuck?

>Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants,[1] also known as the McDonald's coffee case and the hot coffee lawsuit, was a 1994 product liability lawsuit that became a flashpoint in the debate in the United States over tort reform. Although a New Mexico civil jury awarded $2.86 million to plaintiff Stella Liebeck, a 79-year-old woman who suffered third-degree burns in her pelvic region when she accidentally spilled hot coffee in her lap after purchasing it from a McDonald's restaurant, ultimately Liebeck was only awarded $640,000. Liebeck was hospitalized for eight days while she underwent skin grafting, followed by two years of medical treatment.
>Third-degree burns (full thickness burns) go through the dermis and affect deeper tissues. They result in white or blackened, charred skin that may be numb.
what the fuck

Attached: 1537974344674.jpg (413x395, 19K)

And the burns

Attached: hotcoffeejpeg-2534403_p9-1.jpg (495x333, 25K)

Not looking into the actual laws regarding employment, but calling the fact that you can get fired for literally anything 'right to work' is propaganda

> ameriscalds

it isn't it isn't

>

>accidentally spilled hot coffee in her lap
How is that not her fault?

Attached: gimigimi.png (356x413, 104K)

the lid wasnt on properly when they handed the coffee to her.

normally people who spill coffee on themselves don't get third degree burns, McD was clearly in the wrong here

When I worked for Home Depot we had to watch one of these videos every month and if the supervisor saw you try to skip it you'd have your hours cut.

The coffee was near 100C

>We don't.

this should be a valid reason to collect unemployment insurance if it isn't already

>Why do Americans

this pathetic faggot has started at least 20 of these today

you sound butthurt, put some ketchup on it

I worked at Mcdicks when I was 18, and we only ever wore gloves if we accidentally cut our hands.

Anglos are cucks indeed.
In America it was the german immigrants that started the unions. The krauts even purged some of its anglo members for being dumb bootlickers

new faggot

That just sounds like a shitty argument you'd make in court to save your ass

It's McDonald's fault for serving coffee that can cause 3rd degree burns. Even if she didn't spill it, if she had drank it, it would have burned the fuck out of her mouth anyways

is that why whenever I ask for a plain cheeseburger it taste like it has other bullshit?

Nigger, I asked for a plain cheeseburger and your putting condiment bullshit on my food? Fuck you.

Attached: 1559352644389.jpg (540x340, 19K)

>what are you doing I don't want pickles onions or ketchup in my cheeseburger!

Attached: 1556355277916.png (540x510, 124K)

Hey, I saw this on REDDIT too!

Is this a finn national pastime?
>go on reddit
>find story about americans
>why do americans

Why do you tards reply to reddit threads all day, I though you hated reddit?

The only "Why do Americans" question I have is, why would you reply to a shit thread like this without putting sage in options?

Do you really want this place to become reddit?
You say you hate reddit..

lol this guy browses reddit :D

we know

so does op

>being able to fire them without having a rational reason opens up the way for abuse.
Why? Why is the company obligated to continue paying them money if they don't want to?

The grocery store I worked at (stop and shop) had a national strike recently. I continued working there because the managers came to me and offered me 15 bucks an hour if I kept working there. I accepted lmao.

Are you an orphan or something? Why were you living on your own at 18

>t. recent immigrant
American families kick out their children at 18, it's a national tradition

Want some ketchup for that burn?

>Why do you tards reply to reddit threads all day, I though you hated reddit?
Jow Forums is a reddit colony. 90% of the posters here have never been on Jow Forums before 2012.

almost wish i was lol. my home life/parents were really fucked up and poor and all that jazz. got away as soon as i could. i had $1400 saved up when i found a cheap apartment to live in. moved in before i even had a job, took alot longer to find a job than i thought it would and i was forced into taco bell because that $1400 didn't last long. basically i was young and desperate and being an independent adult for the first time fell apart within 4 months. managed to not have to move back in with my parents though. that was a very hard couple year.

>Why are companies obligated to pay wages to their employees?

Attached: 1555590104406.jpg (700x700, 209K)