Are all first worlders from Jow Forums and Jow Forums poor...

Are all first worlders from Jow Forums and Jow Forums poor? Who the fuck would stay in Jow Forums on saturday living in first world? I thought you had money to get out every weekends.

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

Yup. Trailerfag here. I doubt there are rich people in Jow Forums.

I just graduated from uni so I’m an unemployed NEET for now. I wanna stay inside today though, I’m comfy in bed.

I'm white trash. Drunk rn.

He said first worlders

yes, we're either poor or mentally ill, or both.

There are even Swedes, Finns and Norwegians here today. I guess they are the bottom of the barrel from these countries

I repeat, he said first worlders

Mt friends are married with kids so drinking-alone master-race here.

Attached: 1419028599958.png (255x191, 9K)

Greece is almost second word but my point still stands. Why would you be on fucking Jow Forums if your life is not completely shit?

90% of people here are wageslaves who spend the weekend coping with the toll of wageslave life by drinking and/or making inane posts on facebook.

Fuck. Realized I can't anwser this.

Attached: images (1).jpg (258x195, 8K)

This, we need to chop down a few heads

Poor and alone. Big cities ain't always cool

Because it’s fun

I don't have friends and no, people who accompany you home or people who talk to you regularly don't count. Also I don't like to go outside and I prefer to play videogames or be on Jow Forums.

Poorfag savage on welfare money here. Yes you are right.

Since when do you need friends to leave? You are poor. Just admit.

lel this. There are plenty of Arcade in Germany.

regardless of our wealth I feel we all have a brotherly bond, from whatever walk of life you’re from we’ve all failed miserably and somehow or another ended up here to comfort each other with inane blogposting and repetitive mundane threads

I'm not poor, but I'm not rich. I spent my saturday playing dota with friends and baking. I have plans tomorrow, though.

Nothing about poorness. I admit, I am not from a wealthy family, but I could still afford a lot of things. I just don't find any joy in it. The only thing I'd like to do would be visiting my grandparents, but I am too lazy to walk there.

Only poor people wagecuck the whole week. I attended parties in Thursday and Friday. Today it was sunny, so I spent the day in downtown coffee shops. Right now I'm eating myself to death with some music. The only thing left is to read some Bible and do a daily prayer before going to sleep.
Imagine being an insecure faggot who thinks you have to go out on Saturday night lmao what plebs

what are parties like
please be polite

Not exactly "poor" but more like living off their parents or NEETbux while being too socially inept to go out on the weekends

Barbecue parties, pic-nics, hunting with guns, go to the cinema or arcade games, go fish in lakes, go to amusement parks or gardens, etc.

Come on, wealthy people do this things here, I tought in first world poor people do this.

It's when you are locked (thru peer pressure) in a pub with no way of leaving for the next five hours. You're expected to buy expensive booze as you drink it all the time, buying more the moment you're out. While you do so, you need to spend 30% of the time talking to other people, 50% listening to them and 20% chilling in the background. Then you repeat it with each of the at least five groups of people that you met up with. As you do it, you realize you're having fun. After you get back home, you have to drink approximately two liters of water before going to sleep or you'll have a terrible headache.

I hope this autistic guide to partying was helpful. Good luck in your social adventures!

>He doesn't phonepost
I was outside ealier

i''m a loser

Nope, rich parents. But it's cold, raining and the city is over an hour away. Fuck that.

my bosses didnt call me with any work today so i mostly just relaxed in my comfy place with my cats and windows open playing videogames. i did leave in the morning though for my daily trip to the ghetto 5 min bike ride away from my house for a couple bags of dope though, i ended up hanging out in the hood for 30 minutes longer than i expected because i ran into a couple homies. there is much to do in chicago when you are poor like i am, but today i am going to play minecraft until my gf comes home. maybe she will want to go out tonight? i do not know but i am always ready for anything

I'm here. Almost always read only.

I didn't mean to be belong to some world. Just write it.

I don't like people or "socializing". I like being at home alone wearing nothing but my underwear while roaming the internet.

Attached: muumi.jpg (1920x783, 223K)

>I thought you had money to get out every weekends.

I do. But going out is boring as fuck so no thanks.

brazilians love to idealize shit about other countries, that's a consequence of living in a poor version of america (large country too but shittier people, and most of them have never left their state or municipality), so they can't wrap heir head around the fact that people are not exactly that much different across the word despite the diferences in income level

Gibs money pls for happy pill

i have shitloads of money and i already spend it to useless shit, like headphone amps and expensive custom cables. i don't like going outside

can you buy a nice drumset and invite me to your house? we should make music fren

I don't want to lose my gains by drinking alcohol and binging on shit food, so I'd rather stay home.

I went out yesterday and am cripplingly sunburnt, start my new job Monday so I need to recover.

im poor and socially stunted

its a chilly sunday morning. I am comfortably lying in bed with my penis pressed against my gf's arse, enjoying the warmth and phoneposting

no