Why do americans do this?

Why do americans do this?

Attached: mts.jpg (533x574, 67K)

English second language?

having strokes at 20 and posting about it on social media.
is it considered normal in NA?

English second language?

Attached: soyboy(80).png (785x731, 279K)

Seriously, what's ESL in this context?

esports league

Strokes at 20 are uncommon but not unheard of, so there's a decent chance its an underlying medical issue instead of lifestyle related

Esports league?

Lmao, fucking faggot

Love you, Canada

literally what the fuck is he doing?
doesn't he know he's 50k in debt now?

>bueno
spics arent america sweetie

America isn’t and has never been a white country

That guy can’t be serious, he’s gonna be tens of thousands of dollars in debt by the time he gets out. He should have gotten up as soon as he woke up, only come back if you have another seizure

It was a white country up until about 1965, Pedro.

It’s always had native Americans and the first white settlers brought Blacks with them like five years later. And call me Pedro all you’d like, but the Mexicans in the Southwest after the Mexican-American War were counted as white in the census up until the 1960s, so :^)

Do people with epilepsy carry cards in the US that tells ambulances to not pick them up if they can't afford healthcare? How do you stop them from treating you?

you tip the doctor to overdose you

What is he supposed to do? I'm thinking he can't just get up and leave since he isn't able due to the seizure

The fact that you guys have to sacrifice health so fucking much is honestly kinda terrifying at times.

Then a family member should put him on a wheelchair or something, but I wouldn’t stay there to collect thousands of dollars in debt for every hour I spend in that bed

I spent over 2 hours on a bed in emergency last summer and collected 12$ in debt (parking)

Yeah well must be nice but we don’t have that luxury here

It's so weird
Over my entire life I've probably paid less for healthcare (prescriptions, subsidised dental work, parking, bus fare) than Americans pay to see their doctor.
My sister spent two nights in hospital last year and the biggest expense was my mum getting a sandwich from the hospital shop.

Yeah. They should totally learn from our perfect sistem that allows drug theft, equipment theft, slaving interns/residents, slaving young medics during their social service in a godforsaken shithole town for 85USD, endangering medical professionals of contracting HIV/Tb for lack of proper equipment and basically becoming a huge angry hog that leeches off middle class taxpayers with formal jobs in favour of paying Deyanira's sixth C-section.
Yeah, gringos should totally learn from us.
You stupid pendejo piece of crap. If I had you in front of my I'd maul your bitch ass face into a pulp.

That all sounds better than going $50k in debt because you had a seizure

immigrant spotted. Do you like curry or chow fan?

Then stop voting Trump, my god. It is not communism when you have a universal health care, you can ask the rest of the world. Unironicaly: thinking about getting serious ill or have an accident and then being financially destroyed makes afraid just thinking about it. Please America, you don’t deserve to be that shithole for anyone with an income below 30k / year.

Eat a dick.

They truly don’t have to copy your shithole. They could just copy any European country for example.

I hope you go hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt you hyperaggressive chimp

Yeah, and they should totally raise their taxes up to a 60% of their check so Laqwkanda can pop more nigglets freely.
Totally not unfair.

I hope your country falls into a crash of the 29 2.0.

@106445419
Don’t reply to me again third-worlder

@106445476
Fuck you, first world shitholer.

>Seizure = Stroke
Macedonian intellectuals

I Worked at a Mexican hospital during my gap yah for physio experience and after a few months I was seeing patients and giving people scans on my own, which is obviously insane for someone with no qualifications, there was no supervision around and I couldn't speak very good spanish at all

you can't ask people to sacrifice their values for more free stuffs

What the fuck. I knew US healthcare was expensive but I didn't know it was that bad. Doesn't the US spend shitloads on healthcare? How is it still that fucked up?

maybe he has healthcare?

it will be 5k$ + tips

Attached: p3.png (800x720, 75K)

Based Icefrog poisoning the traitor for quitting.

>you can't ask people to sacrifice their values for more free stuffs
But they are perfectly happy to give out billions in (((aid))) in Jewsrael.

Still beats having debt.

I bet you voted for AMLO.

Yeah, don't forget the tip. You don't want the doctor to spit on your tylenol.

You can't.

americans are still white you fucking chink