Why is it always us that has to step in when something goes wrong?

I don't mind this time, cause any chance to mess with China is a good one.

Attached: IMG_1972.jpg (640x864, 104K)

This. I love Muslims and Islam. We need more diversity in our country anyways.

American propaganda is so blatant and dumb, do people really fall for this?

you won't do shit

We allowed Chinese students to stay here during 1989, I guess we'll do the same here.

Because the american is a beast of burden made to do the dirty work.

US, the police state, save them. that's all.

They shouldn't hold their breath. America abandoned Kurds and even Afgan and Iraqi translators that worked with their military. Imagine being promised a ticket to US for you and your family when they pull out, and then they pull out and you're stuck in your village where everyone knows you helped invaders. Not too good for your life expectancy

>Not too good for your life expectancy
Good. Traitors deserve it.

>yes, i do kill around 100-1000 muslims per day for the last 16 years straight. i've blown up weddings, hospitals, schools, and my favorite children riding in school bus heading towards children's hospital which doubles as a school.
>i plan to murder every last chinese alive because they don't allow uighurs to continue their terrorism though and i spent good money on those bastards trying to divide china peacefully with terrorism

Attached: 1559350387525.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Why would the US need to protect Chinese students? The Chinese government protects them. Fuck the US. FUCK CIA.

That boi is cute

>Why yes I do modify my personal beliefs in order to conform with whatever American foreign policy (without regard for ideological consistency), how could you tell? Anyways as I was saying once these muslim students are safe in America we should invade Iran and exterminate the muslim vermin that are constantly trying to undermine western civilization

Attached: gigachad4543.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>T.John Oh
Based.
Kill yourself, Zhang.
>Jian Tang, a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin, described to the New York Times in January 1990 what he believed his fate would be if he was forced to go back to China: “A labor camp, perhaps. Or imprisonment. Or execution.” At least one, protest leader Shen Tong, was arrested and spent two months in prison after moving back to Beijing from Boston University.

Lurk more, newfag. We bant each other friendly. Only newfags do insults like in your retarded post. Also you risk to get banned if the jannies are bad and think you have exaggerated.

not reading your propaganda.
How does it feel to know that your empire will collapse ?

Lurk more, newfag.
Anti-americanism is not banter. It's reality. Fuck 'em and fuck their slaves

Imagine Trump actually doing this.

Attached: laugh 45325.png (394x220, 64K)

Don't bother, he is just another one of the many Chinkbots.

You forget the:
>> look, it’s green!!
So you have once again confirmed that you are new. Honestly, lurk a bit more.

>why yes we do have a task force resembling the Gestapo with the mission to hunt single mothers and cram brown children in cages and make them sleep on the floor, no they don't have any rights or deserve any due process because they are not american to begin with, and thanks to Trump, such vermin will be swiftly disposed of.
>China is violating the human the poor Uighur muslim people! This is an atrocity and we should call out China on their human rights violations!
America is a joke.

Attached: danzcolorplus8777.jpg (1200x847, 204K)

he won't do anything with Uighurs themselves, just sets next step to limit imports for demonstration.

wanna know how i know that you're american?

>after i exterminate these last couple million muslim bastards for not obeying me i'm going go exterminate the all 1,5 billion chinese for daring to attack those innocent muslims in the uighur region. on my planet earth i protect their freedom even if that requires blowing them into little pieces not even sparing the children.

Attached: 1559412750353.jpg (1500x2048, 85K)

I‘m curious.
Also: I‘m not even Croatian, just in vacation here ( and I love this cunt).

>Comparing illegal migrants to citizens

Because no one else gets upset when we choose China over the USA

>it's ok bro they aren't citizens so they don't have rights
Literally the argument the Chinese use to jail the Uighurs

Attached: uighurs.jpg (598x312, 55K)

>uighur terrorist have done as much damage as the major european attacks
>uighur is the staging ground of the latest cia psy-op to destabilize china
>mexican women and children fleeing the narco state supported by america to try and work and live a better
>they're illegal and uighurs aren't so stop messing with our cia assists!
umm, no, sweetie. no human is illegal, but some are agents with weapons sent from the middle east to try and start revolution by western imperialist!

But Uyghurs are citizens, Jose.

Based and burgerpilled

Because you are the main jewish golem.

So you'll help China get rid of Muslims? Nice.

Lmao in RL

Attached: qiev6.jpg (1500x1005, 437K)

Why do americans love jewish propaganda so much? Fuckinf cattle.

1. They live in Xinjiang, a Special Autonomous Region that isn't fully part of China, sort of like Tibet, so the people that live there do not enjoy the same rights that mainlanders do.

2. They stop having "citizenship" the moment the Chinese government decides they are no longer citizens.

Go suck a dick somwhere else.

Typical mutt

i have insulted america and americans like they murdered my father at every chance possible and never got banned though. i primarily meant it all too laying it on thick

americans
>"Hi guise we're world police, accept "democracy" or we'll bomb you back to the Stone Age :3"
Also americans
>"why the fuck why we must help everybody like we're world police n sheit"
nigga please

Illgeal immigrants aren't the same as people fleeing form danger, Paco.
Aren't you the idiots with a literal Jewish clown as president? Piss off, Holol scum.

>Also you risk to get banned if the jannies are bad and think you have exaggerated

Attached: huutiainen.jpg (568x493, 41K)

Lel the democrats wrote those laws

>We need a paramilitary to round up all thr spics! Yes, even the children, they don't have citizenship therefore they don't have rights.
>Won't someone think of the poor oppressed Uighur people?!
Cringe. This is what americans believe unironically.

Attached: images(3).jpg (554x553, 72K)

Uriguhs get to overstay their VISAs because of special circumstances. Spics do it just because they can and treated appropriately.

The Kurds are anarchist slime trying to undermine a fellow member of NATO. They can't trusted, and they should rot.

you're just mad you got deported

>China gets rid of muzzies
>USA gets culturally enriched
win - win

Attached: 1554708375711.jpg (225x225, 7K)

We know how to handle our Muslims, unlike you Europoors.

They were trusted allies when you used them against Saddam back in the first war and in the second war. Now that you don't need them anymore of course they're "anarchist slime" in your own words.

having delusions again are we?

Attached: LGBTropeans.jpg (2000x1048, 404K)

I don't think America knows how to handle anyone m8

so you want to import Muslims from China? well i think that's a very generous and fair offer. i'm almost certain China would be okay with that arrangement.

Those Chinese students were CIA assets. Uyghurs aren't. Guess what America will do this time?

Attached: brain intelligence china tiananmen.jpg (857x1202, 285K)

Your wretched kind fell for it easily enough.

t. Chad Armstrong
t. Jack Steel

Muslims get all the QT white grills though.