I'm starting to understand why so many Latin Americans hate Colombians. Rude, arrogant, spiteful, mean-spirited...

I'm starting to understand why so many Latin Americans hate Colombians. Rude, arrogant, spiteful, mean-spirited, can't stop talking about MUH DICK, machismo that borders the line of compensation and exaggeration.

Attached: 1557700616059.png (480x478, 324K)

Shut the fuck up
Colombians are the only good people in all of South America

I doubt OP is Brazilian. We don't give a shit to our neighbours.

Okay John Hernandez.

*Chileans

it's not like anyone cares about the opinion of other latinos here tb.h

I’m sooo fucking tired of Brazilians, please rangeban them already.

All Puerto Ricans love Colombians

If not for Jow Forums, I'd fail to point out where Colombia is on a map.

>Rude, arrogant, spiteful, mean-spirited, can't stop talking about MUH DICK, machismo that borders the line of compensation and exaggeration.
ju7st like all the other latinos

It's mostly chileans and argentinians who hate us. And guess what? They hate for the same reason most people hate you: because we have black people and criminals, not for any of the weird reasons you mentioned which actually describe people from most countries on earth and even more across Latin America.

Caribbeans are total bros with us and vice versa, same with venezuelans, panamanians and central americans. Mexicans are hit or miss but in general we get along with them quite well.

Nobody knows what happens in Peru or Bolivia though, so no beef with them

>Caribbeans are total bros with us and vice versa, same with venezuelans,

Bullshit you treat Venezuelans like shit.

Mmmh sweaty you're wrong lol, we also hate the middle class and educated colombians that come here, there's something in your cunt's idiosyncrasy that make us sick.

Fair enough, it's not like you are considered "likable" people in the Latin american context either. And the so called middle class and educated colombians don't go there to begin with or they probably do in small numbers, since middle class colombians who emigrate do so to the US, Canada and lately Australia for the most part, so your opinion is formed from those lower class colombians from the pacific coast who emigrated in the early 2010s

>They hate for the same reason most people hate you

Nigger with inferiority complex detected kek

We don't export criminals to Latin America

Congolombians are everything that's wrong with Latino culture. They're disgusting really.

Never did I address that in my post,but you seem to ignore the fact that Brazil is even more criminal than Colombia within its borders

This. We export them to Moortugal.

Attached: 110.png (600x433, 110K)

You like them because you are the same. All reggaeton countries are like that.

We don't even produce drugs and our criminality is droping as fuck this year

I thought we all in latin america agreed to hate Venezuela because of the immigrants and..
Oops! wrong board.

Based.

that's rich coming from your flag. seriously take a look in the mirror, Brazil is what Colombia was in the 80s-90s, the northeast of Brazil is even more dangerous than Venezuela m8

All of your sources are outdated.

so are yours

>Every day news about off-duty brazilian cops killing thiefs or hitmans with sandals
>outdated

Wait, are we hated by Latin America? You have no fucking idea of how this is offensive to me. I'm crying now.

Attached: 1529880077291.jpg (479x330, 15K)

desu there is nothing wrong with being rude, arrogant, spiteful and mean-spirited towards people you dislike for whatever reason.

This is called: Criminal removal and it's working. Based Bolsonaro.

Attached: images - 2019-05-26T072313.759.jpg (739x415, 25K)

I read the story of an American traveling across south America by bike. He made it safely even through Venezuela and sadly got killed in some northeastern Brazilian roadby some thugs. It's sad that Brazilians need tomake these shitty threads shitting on other coutnries as if their country were a paradise above the rest of Latino countries or something. You are just the same, or maybe even worse, but you see us constantly throwing shit at you, like you do towards the rest of the world

but you don't see us*

>so many Latin Americans
Mexicans don't hate Latin Americans, except maybe Argentinians (only zoomers do that tho), but that's probably because they're dickeads to us

The northeast is a shithole and first-worlders are stupid, good fucking riddance.

so whats the story

They are dickheads to everyone

I dislike colombians, venezuelans, and caribbeans because they're too loud and obnoxious. They portrait latin americans as if they were horny and lazy people.

The caribbean has literally the lowest birth rate in the whole of Latin America. Cuba, Puerto Rico and Colombia are below replacement level since people are actually not fucking each other. Colombia has some of the largest companies and start-ups in Latin America as well, so we are far from lazy

They're the worst. They commit many crimes and all they're niggers.

Attached: macacolombianos.jpg (556x313, 17K)

Attached: 93.jpg (240x191, 9K)

Are you racist? Colombia is less black than the US and only a minority commits crimes, just like a minority of chileans commit crimes

How are Argentinians any better? They're about as primitive and house an interestingly large demographic of jews and what remains of Nazi scamperers. Also that huge Italian demographic means they're relentless and corrupt fucks.

Once i went to Chile. They were all nice except one colombian niggress who treated us wrong lol

Attached: 685.gif (600x580, 571K)

I went to Peru. I don't have many good things to say about your people. Most are rude through and through and kinda socially inept

Guys can you stop fighting? the entirety of Latin America is filled with wholesome beautiful people :)
I want you to stop flooding my country though :(

I'm going to your country, shit out lots of brown kids and we're all going to vote Democrat for gibs, what you're gonna do, friend?

Attached: 1427237672380.jpg (473x500, 46K)

It's actually a thing that blacks don't like amerindians and or some reason see them as inferior. Maybe it was that

Do South American countries all hate each other like how all the east Asian countries hate each others guts?

Nah, it's just bants here, east asia had some nasty stuff and there's plenty of money to scam off Japan for every Korean whore's dried cunt they dig plus the whole dealing with political dissent by remembering bygones and shit.

Our countries are too big and honestly we don't interact much with each other irl. In our case, we interact with Venezuela in good/bad way all the time, but literally no other country is ever mentioned here.Brasil? Irrelevant in our context?, Ecuador? I don't even know who their president is. Peru? completely foreign culture and a world apart. Panama? Kinda but we rarely interact with them as well.

On the other hand, Asian countries hate relation stems from millennia of wars

I emigrated to the US from a latam country, and colombians were literally the meanest people I ever met. They would just go too far when it comes to banter. I can take a joke, but then keep insulting you on a daily basis, it turns very annoying.

It made me get away from all my latin friends in HS, and I started hanging out with white and asian guys. My english got really good tho, so that's a plus.

Lol, why John?

Florida or NY? In my experience NY colombians tend to be insufferable while FL ones are chill af.

South FL.

When I moved to south FL, I always heard things about venezuelans or Argentinians being annoying and acting superior just because they were whiter.

But I never had any bad experiences with venezuelans or Argentinians. They were very nice, and treated me with respect. Never made fun of my Central American accent, and didn't look down on me for being Indio looking.

White americans were also nice, and I have no complains. I actually prefer hanging out with them than other hispanics.

Now, Colombians were very mean and extremely racist. They kept making fun of my accent and skin color, on a daily basis. Some of them were just as dark as I was, but because I was central American, i became the butt end of every joke.

It was very frustrating, and one of the reasons why i'm so autistic and socially inept.

Before I spoke English, they were the only people I got to interact, so I was stuck with them for like 2 years. Truly hell.

Never hang around the ones in NY/NJ then. I actually became self-conscious af over there. Women literally think they are hot shit and the men feel like they own the place. They also have that Queens fucking accent which they think is cool. Fuck them. And when they come back here to visit, they act in really weird ways and stick out like a sore thumb just by the way the carry themselves compared to locals. FL fags are much more tolerable, and I actually find weird that they treated you badly, sorry about that

np, it's not your fault.

They were probably more numerous compared to venezuelans or argies so they ganged up on you. However, there's plenty of introverted ones who definitely don't act like this

Yeah. before I moved to the US. I was actually athletic and sociable. I wasn't the best looking guy, or the smartest. But I was alright.

When I moved to the US, and got bullied daily. I became socially secluded, and spent all my time in video games, and TV. I stopped doing thing for myself. It sucks.

Yeah. I took ESL classes when I got there in High school. And like 80% of them were colombians. I hung out with a mexican, and an ecuadorian guy because they didn't make fun of me so much. But the mexican guy got deported, and the ecuadorian grew up into a chad, and started hanging out with the cool kids. But I learned english and got my own friends.