ARE ANY FUCKING EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WITHOUT A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF ARABS, AFRICANS OR PAJEETS?

ARE ANY FUCKING EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WITHOUT A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF ARABS, AFRICANS OR PAJEETS?

Attached: 1559010654018.jpg (980x735, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am an Arab and proud to be Dutch and European, and I think that's beautiful :)

Poland

Iceland

Belaruse

Attached: 1541223359669.jpg (792x525, 36K)

Argentina and USA, the last bastions of the white race

the eastern bloc

no, and that's a good thing

Only the Poorest

We have more blacks than all of europe

why can't people make mass shooting in stupid parades like this?

Das rite!

oog me mad me kill

isn't that daily there?

Powerful.

This honestly brings me so much glee, not even trolling. The colonizers are getting colonized. It's been a long time coming.

Hamdulillah
youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM

but seriously, imagine shooting all these people, including the kids, imagine the faces of all non-whites that are in Europe, or they would leave in fear or they would start a fucking race war. The best place for a mass shooting, and deciding the fate of Europe, is in pride parades like these

>PAJEETS
Indians, you disgraceful racist turd

why not vote in right-wing parties with deportation schemes instead of degenerating to the same criminal behaviour you condemn nonwhites for

>why not vote in right-wing parties with deportation schemes
they should, all I'm saying is, if you are going to make a mass shooting, do in places like this

Propaganda of the deed.

That's not how we do things here Pablo

>why not vote in right-wing parties with deportation schemes instead of degenerating to the same criminal behaviour you condemn nonwhites for

Attached: 1558103175705.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

reporting in

>why not vote in right-wing parties with deportation schemes instead of degenerating to the same criminal behaviour you condemn nonwhites for

Attached: frog.jpg (776x723, 62K)

There are no such parties

>right-wing parties with deportation schemes

Attached: hyperchad.png (959x1024, 753K)

>t. a mind from the country with a homicide amount equal to like half the globe combined

yes, I know how to start violence and wars

>if you kill your enemies, they win