Does portugal feel guilty for creating this?

Does portugal feel guilty for creating this?

Attached: 1557865477186.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_concept
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we aint create none of that. brazilians did it.

it wouldn´t even be possible our pure celt iberian bloodlines generate that

Attached: portuguese_army10bvv0_y0223b22-106s.jpg (960x637, 109K)

Yes

>Pure
>Portuguese
>Bloodline

What kind of abomination is this?!?!?

the wonders of race mixing

Guy in the OP looks Neanderthal so it comes from your disgusting euro blood

This is how brazileans are made

Attached: 1531691996482.png (1534x650, 377K)

More like bestiality.

i have mixed asians, blacks, whites, and pajeets into one single phenotype

Attached: nordidm-jpg--indidm-jpg--huanghoidm-jpg--congolidm-jpg.jpg (286x369, 16K)

Now add mexicans

if that's what you wanna call a Iberian mixing with nigger, be my guest

an iberian mixing with a nigger*

It looks like some other species got into that genepool.

Attached: 1559442545067.png (1598x960, 1.63M)

He's cute

indeed

Attached: portugal_1_2-me_23_ansdme_1res2dna_b1d2ma011o0110aa3zav2a20qdcc225-402330cvxy5.png (732x643, 25K)

>and that's a good thing

Daily reminder

Attached: 1557784716374.jpg (480x437, 44K)

You don't know how those DNA tests work.

Attached: 160189374962.gif (800x581, 76K)

Portugal is full of nigger too

Kek

Would pass as a local here.

Beautiful.

You don´t know what are you posting
pre-historic caucasoid dna.

Attached: wes_024-f-12_west-asia1_anatolian_syri1_v60339q2r23yw19w393-88n510w322x2-04.gif (800x581, 90K)

You just proved my point. You can't be 100% anything other than "100% Earthling" because you share DNA with every life form on Earth. We're 99.99% genetically identical. That "100% European" you posted comprises .01% of the entire genome of that person, haplogroup variants known as genetic markers, and they're never 100% accurate because it's impossible to link every single marker to every single location on the planet. We lack the computing technology to be able to do that.

Those tests collect markers and link them to a specific location based on haplogroup variants. You could be 100% Iberian and be X% African, X% Asian, X% Neanderthal and whatnot because they're only measuring the variants.

It's like taking a given number of unique genetic markers found in Brazil and call anyone with all of those unique markers "100% Brazilian" while ignoring every other marker. That's how ridiculous those DNA tests are to anyone with any understanding of genetics. They were initially designed to study migration patterns of human populations and then turned into this low IQ race-baiting shitfest.

Attached: Haplogroup N-M231.png (275x846, 73K)

This gent>>>>>>OP

No we are very different. races do exist, and europeans genetically cluster... not on the same spot of indians, or subsaharans of brazilians (mixed) or of asians.

Attached: pca-dna_00020absdna_00_westen_1xiss661vSoms3w3aln_2AU5.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

>n based on haplogroup variants.

Wrong, this is autosomal dna not haplogroups, you have no ideia of what you are saying.

based

He has microcephaly

>When the brown guy breaks out the PCA charts
LOL

Attached: 23j0g74.gif (800x581, 59K)

just looks like an indio

You're not 100% European because that's biologically impossible when you're already 99.99% genetically identical to every person alive today. Those tests are studying variants, and variants comprise .01% of your genome. Not 100%. Europeans aren't space aliens. You're 99.99% genetically just like other person on the planet, deal with it.

You can genetically segregate human populations as much as you want, we're still 99.99% genetically identical and that's a matter of fact, not personal opinion.

>races do exist
Not even biologists could provide an objective definition of race, how could you? Even species can't be objectively defined, and taxonomy is mostly just based on whatever is most convenient.

>That wolf is from the east, and that other wolf over there is from the west. They're almost genetically identical which would typically categorize them as different breeds, however, just for the sake of convenience, we'll categorize them as separate species simply because of the distance between them and that's how we do it anyway, and it makes our job at studying them a lot easier.

That's literally how they do it. Go ahead and provide me an objective definition of race when we still don't have an objective definition of species, let alone race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_concept

Yeah you hate niggers, poo-in-loos, sandniggers, chinks, so what? You're still 99.99% genetically identical to all of them. And if you zoom in you're still genetically unique compared to other Europeans, compared to other Portuguese people, compared to your family members.

>"I live in Europe. Finns live in Europe. Therefore we belong to the same race. But wait... Finns think I'm a nigger because I'm from Portugal and I have African genes, and I think they're chinks because they have North Asian genes..."

You see there's no objective way to determine a boundary here? It's all subjective, often based on looks and who hates who enough to isolate them from the rest.

Attached: 1489950740623.jpg (800x581, 124K)

Kys retard

Huebro is right. Pure Europeans don’t exist

Attached: 3BA5AAB4-B8CC-48F8-B75B-6125CE211A4D.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

Pure-anything is bs. Think about it this way: Koreans are among the least genetically diverse human populations. Their most recent Homo ancestors are Sapiens, Denisovan and Neanderthal, who interbred with each other some 20 000 years ago, and despite that, we're still genetically 99.99% identical. Why? Because we simply didn't have enough time to segregate and evolve into completely different, reproductively isolated species as we did with chimps, dogs and coconuts. All that time it took to create visible differences between "races" comprise only .01% of our DNA.

That being said, one of the "purest" human populations on Earth is still the resulting population of interbreeding between various Homo populations. Who gets to determine the boundary for "racial purity" now?

Are we able to mate with Koreans and produce fit, healthy, fertile offspring? Yes. Then we're good. Who gives a shit about "muh racial purity" besides people who have no understanding of our genetic history and incels who aren't going to procreate anyway? Our ancestors went around making babies with whoever they saw fit, quite literally. You couldn't waste time thinking about race when 2/3 of your 12-member tribe just got eaten by wolves, or that severe weather change that forced you to migrate to the other side of the continent.

Collectivism is like a virus, and race politics is one disease that spreads from it. People must segregate based on genetic fitness (both physically and cognitively) as well as matching behavior. Not every Caucasoid is fit, not even Negroid is fit, not every Mongoloid is fit, and fit people must guarantee the proliferation of their genes so those unfit individuals don't proliferate as much. When you segregate by race you're allowing bad genes to perpetuate, and thankfully that's not how most normal people behave, because most people are genetically conditioned to mate with the best, regardless of race.

Attached: 049.jpg (571x571, 38K)

He is a "race realist" from a country in which italians and poles weren´t white until 1970

He's agreeing with me, mate.

Portugal doesn’t even get guilted for its empire shit like Britain or France or Japan.