What exactly does it take to get legit rich? I want 600mil in assets within 30 years, what the fuck has to happen?

what exactly does it take to get legit rich? I want 600mil in assets within 30 years, what the fuck has to happen?

Attached: ISusd2rwxd73200000000000.jpg (1024x683, 215K)

hyperinflation

You have to kill a lot of people. Literally become the president of some african country, murder your opposition, voila.

Step 1: Drop ALL of your morals.
Step 2: Find some ass to kiss.
Step 3: Replace said ass with your own.
Step 4: Find someone to kiss your ass.

Sell your soul to Satan. He'll grant you 50 - 60 years of the best the material world has to offer, in exchange for an eternity of hell.

Drugs

Just buy a few hundred links

That will only get you to 10 million reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

that's a bad deal

fpbp

Attached: 1517774038982.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

find some rich guy that has 600m in assets and start cutting off fingers until he wires you the money.

Attached: B365DC91-BE0D-4E27-8F9D-F413C6F363A8.jpg (425x425, 18K)

>start with the little one, tell him his thumbs next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear.

Yes, most are too short-sighted to realize it.

Once they get to Hell they start complaining how terrible it is, so Satan offers them a deal, they can return to the mortal realm - in exchange they must do Satan's bidding.

i'd say win the lottery but that wont get you even close to 600 mil lol

the only ways to reach that level of wealth are
>start a business and grow it to megacorp size
>downside: high chance of failure and bankruptcy, high chance of mediocre outcomes

>invest early in a startup and watch it grow to megacorp size
>downside: very high chance of failure and loss of investment

>get into organized crime and rise through the ranks until you're a big time drug lord
>downsides: high risk of injury or death, high risk of prison, high chance of mediocre and disappointing outcomes

Nice try, Palpatine

1) Get a good education. Remember that you're going to this school for connections, not to actually learn. Grades are important though.
2) Work in finance, healthcare, or tech. Real estate is historically the best way for normies to become millionaires. But that's not going to get you 600 million if you don't have starting capital.
3) After getting work experience start your own company.

Can you tell me a bit about your situation? Knowing what you have to work with is the most important part.

Why would you ever need 600 million? Pathetic.

power

there are three types of people that want to become rich. those that want to flex on others and for social status, those that want freedom, and those that want power.

the ones that want to flex, max out at like 1-5 million. the ones that want freedom max out at like 5-100 million. the ones that want power max out at 100 million-10's of billions.

>buy bitcoin
>hold
It sounds easy, but it's not.

Attached: btc__future.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

I once lived in a home like that (my fiancee’s). It was hell. I’d rather live under a tarp in the woods beside it.

Her cousin overdosed, her aunt was on drugs, her father alcoholic, her mother on the verge of suicide.

You don’t want to be rich
What you want is approval
Just help people, develop something, make the world a better place

T. Random guy

600 link should be enough

win the lottery

Was married to a woman with basically unlimited money myself. Houses in 3 countries, etc etc. but I divorced her because she was a cheating slut and honestly while I miss being able to afford whatever I want sometimes, being in control of my own life feels so much better than being temporarily wealthy.

Inherit $600M plus enough to pay taxes on it. That's your only viable option.

Do an ICO last year

>he thinks the megarich are free

Maybe when they retire lmfao, they are caught up running their corporations for as many dollars as they can, sure they cope by living in megaluxury but dont fool yourself into thinking those people arent working 24/7

just buy bch

You weren't wealthy. She was. Hence you are not wealthy now.