There was a tragic incident in China

On April 17, around 22:00, Lupu Bridge, Shanghai, China.

17 years old boy jumps off in bridge and died. According to his mother, She fought with my son because of exam score. Maybe, he was unable to tolerate anger, He jumped off in bridge.

Attached: Untitled_2019-06-02_09-50-05.webm (800x450, 1.27M)

kek, why asian societies are so souless?
I never got good grades but my parents still loving me.
50% of education are lies.

The heat of education in Asia is hot. In other words, Good score is good university & Good job.

in china, if you don't have a university degree, you'll forever be a factory worker. Better to kill yourself than become a wageslave making pennies

Countries like China, Japan, and South Korea takes their studies very seriously because good grades just means better opportunities and if I'm not mistaken, higher grades will have you sponsored by the government to study overseas.

Maybe he jumped because he failed to pass the entrance exam to university. If you fail those exams, you will have to wait another year to retake it

Good. I hope all disgusting Chinese die.

Yes. You're right.

China has a lot of air pollution. They affect Korea and Japan.

Collectivism is cancer

Nuff said.

Attached: 1556482645049.png (1097x1167, 964K)

you will be a slave anyway it doesn't matter if it's in a factory or in an office cubicle

these are the limp dicked retards the US military is making a fuss about

The only bad thing that happened is that my VPN is down

ni hao
my neighbour!

How are you my Asiatic brother?

ekh... nah...
just neibor man

Lmao wtf

Attached: 1552696401996.png (246x205, 8K)

how connect CAPTCHA in china? Google is not accessible in China.

F

because kids over there are an investment
>selfish individualism is good
t. shekelstein

Goddamn that little nigga didn't even hesitate

I will make that asian whore another son, this time free of autism

Fuck

Imagine havin that amount of determination

that's the true smurai spirito!

What's the alternative? Shoot up a school cause mommy and society didn't love me?

Unironically? Yes

Chink office wageslave has better standards of living than a Western cubicle wageslave these days after you factor in costs of living and exchange rates

Weren't you led by an asian

>If you fail those exams, you will have to wait another year to retake it
pfff i thought that if they failed they were fucked for life

He didn't lose face, he dropped it from a bridge.

That's what I thought as well. I'd kill myself too if my parents hated me and I was going to be a factory worker assembling gayming PCs all day for the rest of my life

work is slavery, doesn't matter what your "standard of living" is you are still just a dog

his mother is pitiful.

Really good grades gives them a high position in a company so it kinda is but a significant population who establish businesses in China are mostly those who started working as a blue collar. You get the gist, education is taken seriously in East Asia.

Any overachiever culture is pitiful. The "I'll sacrify my mental sanity because that's what is expected of me" stitch is sickening.

Attached: pGobxxF.gif (400x225, 275K)

Is the Philippines the same?

>set herself on fire when her parents went to the field

what in the motherfucking fuck

stupid soulless whore

Education is taken too lightly here, but I am not surprised because most people aspire to work outside the country rather than in this country only because there's too little opportunity in this country. I wish we were the same in certain aspects though because education should be an utmost importance.

Fuck, I unironically admire him for having that much determination. I wish I had even half of that level of determination.

good goy pass.

You admire his determination to cop out like a little bitch?

Suicide after exam is not new.

Attached: IMG_20190602_111210.jpg (1079x2004, 657K)

this. College is a scam

Fucking zoomers

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)