THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE US MILITARY

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE US MILITARY
>The U.S. military, government agencies and other purchasers bought more than $20 million worth of Chinese-made counterfeit goods designed to look like domestically produced gear from a company that defrauded the government and helped to orchestrate the counterfeiting process between January 2013 and October 2018, Justice Department officials said last week.
militarytimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/05/30/dod-bought-phony-military-gear-made-in-china-including-counter-night-vision-clothing-that-didnt-actually-work/

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-205822_cropped.png (1440x2188, 2.47M)

CHINKED

Attached: xi jinping laughing.jpg (3000x3000, 490K)

The fall of Western dominance will be trusting the Chinese

Attached: 1558322434046.png (379x429, 237K)

No it will be due to stagnation caused by being undialectical fucking retards

>we were good boi n dindu nuffin we trust them and its their fault
you thought they were cheap slave labor and you could collapse it at anytime you felt like it. there has been articles saying china is going to collapse for my entire fucking life and you just kept believing it. even now you retards think it's going to collapse suddenly

At least they're actually prosecuting this guy. Rick Scott defrauded the government out of $1.7 billion and as a reward he got a $300 million bonus and is now a senator.

Based Scott, I knew his numbers were fishy and we still voted for him

Your own fault for being retarded. Why the fuck they didn't checked it before?
Honestly, it seems that some corrupt officer got quite rich pretending to be tricked by the chinks

because it was sold to them by an American. Americans contracted out to a Chinese manufacturer to copy a specific design. American than used that product to sell to a middle man who thought it was real. middle man sold it to the US military under the assumption that it was legit.

CHIINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Flag
You can always count on a kike to backstab you.

Lol buying shit off alibaba? REALLY? I never buy shit made in China you never know when its some total garbage. What a joke, America need to cut off China yesterday

WTF. USA is becoming a joke.

Once again proving Trump's trade policies 100% correct so this doesn't happen again in the future. :^)

Alibaba is better than Amazon if you actually fact check what you buy. Literally nobody on Jow Forums uses Amazon anymore.

It's a joke honestly.
the Berry Act prohibits the military from purchasing anything to issue that's not made or assembled in the USA. The only problem is that literally nobody gives a fuck, so clueless supply personell buy the cheapest, bottom dollar gear to save money that ends up being complete shit.
My boots are made in China and my uniforms are made in the Dominican Republic. Neither of them lasted a six month deployment.

No, orange man still bad.

Attached: 1427762200319.jpg (500x500, 104K)

I don't use amazon either because fuck Jeff Bezos and his megabillionare ass. Luckily those arent the only 2 option otherwise I might have to give a shit.

War profiteering is a problem as ancient as time itself. Read a little about what happened during the Civil War.

It doesn't though.