Brazilians and Americans, please explain

Brazilians and Americans, please explain.

Asians were discriminated in Brazil colony and they don't have race privilege. They are the richest Brazilians nowadays.

So why brown and blacks want racial quotas and representation in media? Why they need this and asians don't?

Attached: _98964776_chart-sobrenomes_remuneracao-9ps7u-nc.jpg (624x451, 33K)

you know the answer to this question already nigger
same reason why danes for instance are more successful than portuguese, no matter wherr you look. superior race.

I'm brown and leftists don't speak for me. I don't have inferiority complex with anybody and I love myself.

>Syrian-Lebanese people make as much as germanics

Damn. What's their secret?

>So why brown and blacks want racial quotas and representation in media?
because it's all they are capable of doing. Whining, and they are getting worse

It’s more than that. More disciplined race who values education more than anything, higher degrees means better jobs, better jobs means more money.

Back to Morocco

Some japanese families own whole streets/businesses in my city, I even live in a house owned by a japanese old lady. They came here, worked hard, and spent wisely. Nothing to explain really.

butthurt shitskin, why are you angry?

said everything tuga

>they are getting worse

Oh yeah, we elected Bolsonato and we are getting worse

There were no asians in the colony.
They immigrated in the early XX century, a few of them during the early republic

Also, people with Iberian surname in Brazil have either black or indio blood too

>natives are poorer than blacks

So we did a god job in North America after all.

natives are lazy here

Its their Mediterranean genes

Attached: 1559424609273.png (1168x1352, 390K)

semitic genes
same reason why khaleejis are filthy rich while nafris are poor because they are hamitic

The real reason is they have lot of things to do instead of crying of being opressed in twitter or facebook, most are ironically right wing as fuck.

This, some peoples are just better with holding information and applying it to their lives.

Wow another "lets bitch about blacks" thread!

Jow Forums is not very creative.

This one have a point, a very strong point.

"Discriminated against" doesnt count for THAT much. Jews are discriminated against, Italians were discriminated against, etc etc etc. Doesn't mean that much. Jews are some of the most successful people though everyone hates their guts. If anything people discriminating gives you more incentive to work hard.

The REAL SHIT happened to black people who were kept as slaves for hundred of years. Its not just "discrimination". Its oppression. Asian and Jews and Italians and Slavs and whoever else were not oppressed the way black people were in the Americas.

1 million of Koreans were slaves in 19th century and look them now.

Not in USA they weren't. ALSO black american were slave for 400 years...jim crow after that

One got a nation after their slavery and billions in American aid and free military protection.

The other got jack shit, and were discriminated for nearly a century under Jim Crow, hundreds of thousands were forced to flee north and west due to laws being unfair to them and segregating them into ghettos.

I hate niggers, but even i can see it's not the same thing

/thread

Plenty of ethnic groups in Japan, South Korea and asian Tigers were slaves for centuries too.

>The other got jack shit, and were discriminated for nearly a century under Jim Crow, hundreds of thousands were forced to flee north and west due to laws being unfair to them and segregating them into ghettos.

Japan did the same with Koreans and Han chinese in their empire. Yes, it's the same thing, very humiliating.

Where's portuguese? Under pardo??

Attached: 4ae.jpg (599x449, 68K)

STOP THE WHATABOUTISM

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE AMERICAS

I can see arguing with you will be pointless. Hope you have a good day user.

>USA wouldn't have invaded America if everyone talked about IQ

Why do people take Stefan seriously?

You aren't slaves for centuries, you have better education than most people in the planet, you have a good social base, you have infrastructure. Why can't you prosper?

Okay

Kenya was wealthier than South Korea back in the 70s. They had higher income and better standards of living

Now compare the two countries again. Kenyans have their own country (and entire country too, not half of it). Why aren't they Wakanda today?

Because prosper and being open to the world is acting white or European wannabe

I never said blacks will be on par with Koreans. He specifically pointed towards Korea. I was just explaining the different starts at hand. Please read the whole thread before replying.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE LIVE BASICALLY IN SAO PAULO AND THE SOUTH

Both places are the richest places in the country
Its normal that people with recent immigrant background make more money because they live in the richest places of the country

>Brazilians
>People

Proxy

8===D

What a shit excuse. They are going another regions since the last decades and becoming rich too.

Attached: 20190601_230826.jpg (1080x1123, 495K)

Not proxy. It's 10 AM here now.

Proxy

???????

>Asians were discriminated in Brazil colony and they don't have race privilege. They are the richest Brazilians nowadays.
Same can be said about Jews anywhere.

>So why brown and blacks want racial quotas and representation in media? Why they need this and asians don't?
Low IQ and an overall inability to compete with smarter people, so they stay at the bottom of society. Their low IQ also results in a lack of self-awareness, so they blame others for their own incompetence.

Nah. European, Jewish and Japanese immigrants in Brazil arrived poor and most of them became successful overtime, many of them settling in areas never before settled by humans. Why? High IQ.

Northeast Brazilians migrated to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, some of the richest states in Brazil. What happened? Favelas and crime. Why? Low IQ.

Proxy

>Rio de Janeiro

Always was a slavery dump.

Yes

One group immigrated the other didnt

Where is proof that Europeans, jews, and Japanese went to Brazil with nothing. The same thing is said about Chinese here but Chinese immigrants come here with degrees and money

I guess it's because Africa is tribal and primitive as fuck. Natives are very primitive too. So they can't adapt in a european-based society. There were white and asian slaves in another continents but they still were part of a civilization.

Attached: 20190601_231946.jpg (288x480, 94K)

My friends and I all grew up poor as second generation Asian-Americans. We all graduated from college with STEM degrees and got jobs in engineering, software, finance, etc.

That's nice and all

Based

>natives are lazy
found the cityfag retard

some natives who dont live in reserves produce and sell a lot of things in small towns, they are most of the working force in the northern region and most of its army, you just repeating that boomers say

southerns are just a bunch of farmers, the richest region is the southwest but because of historic centralization of the elites (and jews)
also, São paulo and rio are shit

That too. Jews were enslaved, persecuted, genocided, and today they're the wealthiest ethnic group on the planet and are responsible for god knows how many major scientific achievements. Average IQ 115. East Asians have an average IQ of 103. Go figure.

Napoleonic wars, Jewish persecution. We have countless movies, documentaries and soup operas about it.

>Japanese
Japan was a shithole back then (1908), and they were severely persecuted in Brazil especially between 1944 and 1946, we also have a well known movie about that called Dirty Hearts.

All those groups managed to excel in Brazil despite coming from entirely different cultures and not speaking the language at the time of their arrival, while black Brazilians still remain at the bottom, and yes, they still blame le ebil white man for that.

Capitalism naturally selects for high IQ, unlike tribal warfare where whoever kills first gets to procreate. Blacks in Brazil simply didn't have enough time to adapt to an intellectually competitive environment so they resort to what they're best at: violence.

Obviously with many exceptions, but you get the idea. Natural selection is a slow process, and that is why we need the death penalty to speed it up.

Attached: welfare_recipients.png (308x310, 108K)

Being a child of an immigrant can give major advantages. If we're talking about America, immigration has gotten progressively harder over time. In the 1800s, you could come here speaking no English and with no education. Now, unless you're a refugee, that's not possible. If your parent is an immigrant, he or she probably has received education or is coming to receive education. That's why Asians are doing so well now (that's also why differences in wealth between the poorest and richest are greatest in the Asian community compared to all others). Back when we let anyone in here, Chinese people were extremely poor, and most were very uneducated. Now that we've raised our standards significantly, Asians are the wealthiest group. If had an extremely small black population and only let in African immigrants, I can guarantee you black people would be doing great now.

This doesn't make any sense. Germans are better than other humans, but they created the first welfare state on history.

Capitalism doesn't really select high IQ. Just look at America

>and they were severely persecuted in Brazil especially between 1944 and 1946,
The germans suffered the same. The government of the time unironicaly thought that german-brazilians were Fifth Column in potential

My mom isn't educated and speaks no English. As far as I can tell, my friends don't have educated parents either. Our parents are mostly refugees from the Indochina conflicts, undocumented immigrants or chain migrants.

Literally just a culture of discipline. I’m black and my parents are high school dropouts, but I’m in a post-grad program to get my master’s degree and it’s all because as a little kid, my parents drilled it into me that i was gonna go to college and get a degree. That’s not a thing in many black families.

do you like fried chicken?

Attached: 1531252533641.png (800x600, 61K)

Better question: do he likes fried horse pussy?

>fried horse pussy

Attached: 1531234282705.png (657x527, 26K)

Our current president just mad a joke about a japanese tourists having a small penis.

I wrote a long answer to this but then my phone died so this is the shortened version.

Collectivism and culture of discipline.

Asian immigrants don't really see their wealth as just their since they view it as not only their own but their children's.

This is why Asian immigrants were content in being treated like shit in traditional and modern western society. They realize even if they're not respected their children will be. And they usually are.

Also the traditional Asian studying method. Competition in Asian countries is a lot higher so it's not uncommon for children to be taught before being old enough to start school and put through various cram schools throughout their schooling life. This is the standard for middle to upper class students in Asia so when they apply the traditional Asian studying method in western countries they tend to dominate since it isn't as competitive.

'Brown' people in America (Native Americans) and 'Black' people had their culture destroyed in America on top of being institutionally discriminated against. But that's not so true as recent Nigerian-Americans are usually very successful.

The reasons I listed before are largely why the stereotype of the Asian laundromater has shifted to the Asian doctor in only a few gen.

What's up with all these questions on which the asker already knows the answer?

What is the, "answer"?

IQ.

So it's already working then.

Attached: images - 2019-05-26T072313.759.jpg (739x415, 25K)

>they are most of the working force in the northern region

Bullshit. Natives are just parasites.