U

u
g
h

Attached: LATAM_OC_DONUTSTEEL.jpg (6944x6944, 2.17M)

Attached: 5477794.jpg (796x555, 133K)

>Chile still a country even being a tiny stripe
>south macacozil got his own country
Yep, shit map

Central America is pointless, just make it a state

>ugh why isn't a bunch of land separated by a mountain belt part of a country?
>also why is the south of brasil (where most of the migrants settled) separated ?

>Panama (nd costa rica) are not part of Gran Colombia

You had 1 job

first of all, uruguay is brazil, dividing it with argentina would be better than keeping it independent, its called cisplanina state btw

sulistas cold not survive one day with independence, that they will base they economy in, selling grapes and making cheese? a joke

paraguay is a tri-part proto-state and shold be divided by brazil, angentina and bolivia, everyone knows that

where are the guianas and suriname?

Panamá is the gatekeeper to global trade

They can do wathever they want

Costa rica was part of the confederation of central america, not gran colombia.

They can survive the same way that singapore or israel. Plenty of resources are not necesary for a country

Also paraguay is still very culturally influenced by their natives. Second to that is that you had your chance to do that but decided not to.

and the guyanas are not there because not traditionally latam. Only the french state, which is not a latam country

Costa tica is not caribbean nigger land back off

RS has the same economy than us, how can they not survive?
btw, the moment they get independent we will join them and form a mighty alliance without you northern Brazilian scum
Garibaldi gave his all for that and we will honor his sacrifices

Attached: Garibaldi.jpg (275x350, 21K)

costa rica has just slightly less black admixture than Colombia. There are plenty of black costarricans both on it caribbean and pacific coasts

ayy what's up guys

singapore and israel have privileged territorial locations, the first one is a fiscal paradise and the secund had many of it expenses covered by the US along history, the south will not have the same oportunity and will struggle to create a sustentable country, they indeed have a comfy life standart today, but they will lost the military industry if they declare independence and they lack of industrialization will make them totally dependent on foreign goods, not a good way to start a country

>RS has the same economy than us
and you are proud of this statement? uruguay is just a proto-state with an emoji in the flag, brazil and argentina alowed it to exist to advoid a war with one another, deal with it, cisplatine

which two latin americans countries are most similar?

the USA and Mexico

ok seriously tho

ok, seriously
Mexico and the USA

Such an autistic lowlife region
Incredible

just forget I asked

>argentina-uruguay
>colombia-venezuela
>Honduras-Salvador
>costa rica- nicaragua
> PR-DR

>tp
>tf

Mr. Columbia, what is the most interesting Latin American war and why?

At least we have sunny days

the war on drugs. Cause both you and me see its consequences everyday

ok besides that. i want to read a bit about an interesting war.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind moving there for retirement as an elderly white geezer with a panama hat.

but drug war is interessing user
>pic related
it was aesthetic at the 90's

anyway

paraguay war, the largest military campaign in south america
80% of the male population of paraguay died

atacama/pacifico war
bolivia lost its connection to the pacific ocean during this conflict with chile for the control of parts of the atacama desert

chaco war/ paraguay-bolivia war of 1932
a dispute for oil reserves in the region

peruvian-equatorian wars (the lastest one was in 1995 for the same territorial disputes) its for a lost of historic reasons that i didnt know well

there are a lost of known wars in central america that you are probabily aware of, if not check the wikipedie page about conflicts in central america

Attached: helicopter landing narco controled beach 1999.png (1360x767, 622K)

panama is not too sunny as it's right on the equator. I'd recommend California or Bolivia, which actually receive a lot of sunshine

a lot of*

>costa rica- nicaragua

Look at the Pacific war, where Chile beat Peru's and Bolivia's asses single handily, besides treating them that they would make Brazil join the war and attack them by the east (East of Peru and Bolivia, west of Brazil), negating Bolivia access to the sea, thing that still is a matter of diplomatic conflict between Bolivia an Chile, since Chile didn't give the access back.

fuck the sun

>bruh, just put together our coat of arms in a map, o bet it doesn't look ba-

Attached: Flag_of_the_Peru-Bolivian_Confederation.svg.png (2560x1707, 444K)

Chilean troops got all the way to Lima and held it captive. But in the peace deal gave it back, and kept land as far as tacna (we gave back tacna too in another treaty, but kept arica and iquique).

>Salvador

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-19-44-24-1.png (706x540, 315K)

Attached: south america density.jpg (746x677, 139K)

>"a fiscal paradise"
>economic policy that's does not rely on resources are impossible
>non industrialization is permanent

Attached: Shut up about tendies tednies are innocent food _b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 71K)