Should I become a vegetarian? Is it the compassionate way of living?

Should I become a vegetarian? Is it the compassionate way of living?

Attached: images.png (739x415, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtJ0s5h71eU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know about compassionate, but it better embodies temperance and yeah most factory farming is grotesque to the animals and to the land.

But its up to you I am vegetarian, feels normal and good. But when I do want to fast (I am cathollic) I have to find something else to do

life is about killing an consuming as many animals as possible, only the top fragger wins.
compassion is gay faggot shit, sorry to say it.

Attached: 1558377825439.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

>Is it the compassionate way of living?

Attached: 1554221810995.png (1217x1015, 708K)

seeing the ecologic strain of farming for milk and eggs, and their essential connection to the meat industry, there is no reason to become a vegetarian. milk and eggs aren't practically much less bad then meat. veganism would make sense, on the other hand.
myself, i am not vegan, but i attempt to lower my consumation of animal products as much as is practical, seeing as the food in the student mess is oriented around meat, and the vegetarian (not vegan) meals it offers are usually unhealthy fried shit a man can't bear living on. so i usually take the daily stew.
it's a tragedy, considering how good a meal one can cook with vegetables if he only tries.

>but i attempt to lower my consumation of animal products as much as is practical

Attached: cringe.png (1140x784, 1.11M)

Humans just aren't designed with being a vegetarian/vegan in mind. You'll basically need supplements, even when you know what you're doing. It's also a lot of bean eating.
But if not eating meat isn't natural, neither is just eating meat + fries/rice/pasta.
Most people should cut down the amount of meat and "empty carbs" they eat, and increase the amount of vegetables on their plate drastically. It'd be a much bigger change than just some people becoming vegetarian. It's healthy, better for the environment, and means less animals being put through the grinder, all around win-win-win.

Attached: 1528661025713.png (568x548, 88K)

...seeing as i eat in the student mess (that is, have limited control ober what i'm offerred), as is indicated further in the post.

>I'm a human being I make compromises
>The practical outcome is important

based

Attached: 1558810053388.png (657x527, 19K)

>eat your vegetables, kiddo
cringe

Attached: cringe.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>seeing the ecologic strain of farming for milk and eggs, and their essential connection to the meat industry, there is no reason to become a vegetarian

explain this further

At least I'm not renaming my pictures so people don't know they're from knowyourmeme.
Eat your vegetables, kiddo. Learn to cook and implement them to the food if you think they turn out gross otherwise.

Attached: 1558381031057.gif (300x356, 46K)

>Should I become a vegetarian?
Yes, that's a good idea. It's the Aryan way of life.

It's the fag way of living, convert to Christianity too so you can practice cheek-turning, the first kata of cuck-fu.

Been vegetarian since I was born. Had a blood test recently and came back deficient in nothing. Reality is that vegetarians and vegans test lower rates of basic nutritional deficiency and obesity.

The ecologic strain of eggs is extremely low compared to that of beef and milk. What in fuck's cunt are you even talking about?

It's from the Jow Forums archive you mean person

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 96K)

Vegetarianism is the cringiest shit ever. If you want to do something like that, go vegan instead

>people actually falling for the vegan/vegetarian meme
youtube.com/watch?v=wtJ0s5h71eU&feature=youtu.be

Cooking fucking sucks. You spend 1 hour preparing stuff you then eat it in less than 10 minutes? Fuck that. So fucking unrewarding.

Attached: 1428578997900669.jpg (550x535, 27K)

People who become vegan or vegetarian for any other reason than health issues are 9 times out of 10 just virtue signalling.

What a trivial fucking topic this is anyway. Eat whatever the fuck you feel like. Big fish eat small fish.