LMAO is that the best you have?

Nice little "bear" market you have there. Would be a shame if anything happened to it

Attached: 1400x-1.jpg (1400x974, 141K)

Nothing is gonna moon for years, autist.

>posts pic of falcon to show a metaphorical rise in coins
>doesnt realise that the falcon literally crashed and burned on first launch

Moon? Oh hun. We going to Mars

Falcon heavy faggot. With retardation like that, your never going to make it. Probably best for everyone if you just kys.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-02-06-at-4-56-27-pm-e1517957847621.jpg (780x439, 36K)

hell yeah

What the fuck are you talking about, you retard? Unironically KYS.

Bitcoin is following the bubble chart with an artificial floor at 6k because miners refused to dump at those prices.
We might break it this time before going back to +10k in 4-6 months.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 16.17.45.png (837x397, 24K)

>cant crash bellow 6k even after 8 months
>m-muh bubble

Attached: 1533388931792.jpg (390x344, 36K)

we are not going back

What was the total marketcap in January again, brainlet?

>m-muh marketcap
Lmao whats next?

You are witnessing the greaty short squeeze of our lifetime. 600 eth and 10k btc incoming. Get in here.

Lmao. You have no arguments.
So this wasn't a bubble in your opinion?

It only takes one miner / big holder and it's over. At this point bullfags are betting on people who are literally at the edge of losing lots, and I mean LOTS of money.

Remember, it's not panic if you're the first out of the door...

>buzzwords
>arguments
What a shame, you could have thrown "muh volume " in too.

Big holders dumped a shit ton because of the etf delay and it's still at 6k.
We're at depression. Remember, buy high, sell low.

>bitcoin is at 1$!
>"crashes" to 50cents
>its a bubble!
>bitcoin is at 100$!
>"crashes" to 50$
>its a bubble!
>bitcoin is at 1000$!
>"crashes" to 500$
>its a bubble!
Permabears are retarded

You have no idea how market depression really looks. You think that depression is when Kevin and his 0,1 BTC turn into dust? lmao, depression is when entire mining factories and businesses start thinking about filing for bankruptcy, kid

We are not even at panic stage, we are at the verge of it.

Yup. But that already happened. No more sellers. See you on Mars

Attached: SpaceX-Mars-base.jpg (1400x785, 64K)

Hmmm, let's see.
From being shilled on the media 24/7 to being called dead by everyone. From 60k daily posts on biz to 10k.
Yeah, this wasn't a bubble. Alts are down 80-90% and bitcoin is down 70%, but this wasn't a bubble.

Literally boomer in denial.
How big is that short, granpa?

I sold everything at 16k, I ain't holding any bags like a retard.

Lel sure you did. Now you need to support your ego by convincing others it is over because YOU sold.

My ego is fine, I'm just describing the truth of a trainwreck that crypto is right now.

Why do people insist on using the miner excuse? Miners are not the only owners of BTC out there. If miners refuse to sell, others will. Even IF miners were the only ones left with BTC bags and refused to sell, the market would simply be at a stand still, not moon. This stand still would then be broken by miners gradually giving up, hash rates decreasing, hash difficulty adjusting downwards and thus a new lower "support level" has been reached. This support as any other is only artificial and as crypto has almost no real use and is only speculative we will eventually see it going down to hobbyist levels. It will die -- it is just a matter of time.

Not really otherwise you would be enjoying your newfound riches, because you sold already. Lmao

That's why I said that 6k could be broken now. GMO and Samsung are producing chips/miners that are efficient enough to not care about bitcoin being 5-6k right now and will slowly drive the competition out. And what you said.