Malta and Gozo edition

Malta and Gozo edition

previous: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

Attached: 1559413367706.jpg (1000x1103, 872K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/104892882/#104980908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Based [ ]
Based [x]

Attached: 1374607871415.gif (141x141, 481K)

Based

thnks :)

Attached: Yrnewx8.png (1027x731, 28K)

found a pair of cigars
gonna try and smoke one, see what happens

Excellent edition.

What about this?

its hard to properly smoke a cigar :(

had you linked it in the previous thread i wouldnt have made this one

>ctrl + f
>"extra"
>profit

Attached: 14783789437.png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

>6 IPs here
>3 IPs there
My vote is to stay here, but I'm sleeping soon so it's up to the Euros

Dw
Gn Tampa

Attached: the broofs xDDDDD.png (1378x749, 674K)

i still dont get what youre implying

check the catalog before making new threads :^)

bump

time sure does fly

finally finished my i3 setup
pictured is the thai swimsuit model i fucked last summer

Attached: 2019-06-02-052743_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>thai swimsuit model i fucked last summer
show me your ways master

Only other sfw pic I have, I may have posted it before
She's a student and a swimsuit model for some big fashion company in SEA. Her parents don't know though so she keeps her money in a separate bank account. She was visiting her aunt here in Tampa (while doing an internship at Disney over summer) and we matched on tinder, she asked if I wanted to drink or whatnot but I said no and took her to see deadpool 2. I don't like movies and thought it was cheesy but she was big into superhero movies. When I drove her back she asked if I knew how to french kiss and so we kissed for a minute or two. We texted casually but her English was pretty much unbearable for anything serious. About a week later she misread the bus schedules and was stranded here in Tampa, but needed a place to stay because her aunt was gone, and one thing led to the next

She's the one who initiated it though not me, I originally told her to sleep on the couch in my room. I felt bad because she was crying about being lost in the city and all, but I guess she felt that was adequate repayment

Attached: photo_2019-06-02_05-32-12.jpg (960x1280, 114K)

Attached: ahem perv anime red head girl face of lust.png (750x700, 344K)

if you have blue eyes and aren't a manlet any woman from outside of europe will open her legs

This, but it doesn't even have to be blue eyes, literally any white feature that isn't exclusively being pale and sickly white. Just be at least 5'8 or so. Muscles help too, I remember she grabbed my arm "nonchalantly" while waiting for food at the theater, and then remarked at my biceps. When I extended my arm fully she had this look of complete astonishment on her face, because she felt my tricep move under her fingers, and she wasn't even aware that was a muscle or something lmao.

I was searching for more photos I have of her but they're all reverse searchable or nsfw. I do have a few sfw videos she sent me when she was drunk but I think it'd be scummy to post them

ugly

Regardless though I've had my fun for the night
night /flag/

gn

gn boy

PC keeps making strange noises.

g'night

mine too recently, it's getting old

>tfw downloading something halts your shitty internet.
Off to lunch. Keep bumping.
From time to time it sounds like the fans are shredding something, other times it sounds like a turbine.

Have you ever cleaned the fans?

wew

bumb

bumb again

bump

Yeh. They don't look particularly dirty.

>putting the PC on sleep mode halts the download
God damn it.

Attached: wojakrage2.png (400x486, 46K)

bump

:DD

Then it's probably wear on the bearings or whatever holds the fan

I assume so.

This, had the same in my old old PC, pretty damn sure it's the bearings or something wearing out and making the fan unstable which is why it's making such noises despite being clean and looking normal. Just get a new one really.

Ohh, and there's also the thing that I might've dug into one of the once.

one of them*

Progressive bump.

Attached: kif taħxi pajjiż.jpg (618x348, 57K)

wew

WWOOOOAAAAHHH ARE YOU AGAINST PROGRESS???

Attached: 1527524173354.jpg (449x642, 47K)

I can't wait till every town and city is turned like that, and with the amount of pollution accumulating in them all children start dying of respiratory diseases at age 6.

Attached: 1521977136917.jpg (580x679, 38K)

Nvm, we'll be handed out free (so that the labourites can jack off about it) gas masks.

does living in a commieblock really kill you at the age of 6?

Attached: 1558443575123.png (599x474, 58K)

Nah, I'm exaggerating but pollution and respiratory problems are increasing. I was exaggerating the point that with the amount of cars pumping rubbish and high rises everywhere, it's trapping exhaust on the streets.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/104892882/#104980908
Posting the rest
Chavannes-près-Renens

Écublens

Bussigny-près-Lausanne

Echandens

Lonay

Morges

Tolochenaz

Lully

Saint-Prex

Buchillon

Allaman

Perroy

Rolle

Bursinel

Dully

Gland

Prangins

Nyon

Crans-près-Céligny

Céligny

Founex

Coppet

Tannay

Mies

Versoix

Genthod

Bellevue

Pregny-Chambésy

Genève

>gland

Attached: 1447266561790.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Carouge

Lancy

Plan-les-Ouates

Perly-Certoux
The next are from France

Attached: 1556780119621.png (1303x921, 637K)

Returning
Boncourt

Attached: 1556878445213.png (3307x2349, 1.43M)

Basse-Allaine

Bure

Porrentruy

Courgenay

Clos du Doubs

Haute-Sorne

Saint-Brais