/balk/

we wuz edition

Attached: 1534211182715.jpg (750x656, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVjbnG3E2og
youtube.com/watch?v=_H5w6C8vI6k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOXVtkX_aY
youtube.com/watch?v=nWDmLLmdF54
pronews.gr/istoria/626149_wikileaksta-shedia-kataskeyis-pyrinikoy-stathmoy-paragogis-energeias-tis-stratiotikis
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oTIjvw_-8
instagram.com/matt_kuwata_official/
youtube.com/watch?v=9BRDoUGEtDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He silly thicc

>boy=spill the wine
>boy = *sigh* unzips
>master= you made me do this.
r8

is the boy on top?

Yes he is

based

Eski

hot

btw this would never happen on our chan
just sayin

Attached: 1530100440017.png (925x261, 20K)

Ottoman homosexual art is pretty based.

Attached: osmanlıda-oğlancılık-kültürü_694621.jpg (582x960, 89K)

The VARDAR BVLL beat Barcelona HC yesterday. Why are we only 1.3M and yet, SO POWERFUL?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVjbnG3E2og

youtube.com/watch?v=_H5w6C8vI6k

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOXVtkX_aY

youtube.com/watch?v=nWDmLLmdF54

Attached: vardar-na-plostad-660x330.jpg (660x330, 53K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: ottoman-small-black-BM0179.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I imagine myself in Tranlo, leading my dick. My mission is to keep wh*Te liquid advancing. I mow down wh*Te liquid but they keep going. I shoot wh*Te liquids but I run out of cum so I draw my cock and begin sodomising Tranlo, since xer hole is way more psychically smaller to me, I fuck xer by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fucking. Then shot again and again. Tranlo was shooting me with xer cum like a trap they are. I lie down, facing down to three seas and I see Tervel smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in Varna, my homeland. My Trap harem gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: Транло.jpg (720x773, 31K)

Based
Based

I was only nineteen years old. I loved Tranlo so much, I had all the photographs and screencaps. I'd pray to Tranlo every thread before I shitpost, thanking for the orgasm I've been given. "Tranlo is love", I would say, "Tranlo is life". My komşular (Balkanlı posters) hear me and call me a faggot. I knew they were just jealous for my devotion of Tranlo. I called them a cunt. Some Greek slaps me and tells me to kill myself. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Tranlo. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Tpи Mopeтa". He grabs me with his powerful tranny hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ass-cheeks for Tranlo. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Tranlo. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Tranlo. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his love. Balkan posters walk in. Tranlo looks at them straight in the eye, and says, "It's all ogre now". Tranlo leaves through my browser. Tranlo is love. Tranlo is life.

Attached: Транлоş.jpg (360x387, 32K)

Amkk, ibne

>handball

Based and turkpilled.

Oh no, the virtue signaling period of every American company is starting again

>le xdd Gay Pryde xDdd look at our logo with gay colors woohooo

Fuck off fags

Baaaaased

I don't understand why LGBT people held in higher regard than any other group in existence, at the end of the day they are just normal people who prefers their own gender. I don't even understand why LGBT movement still exists in west in 2019. It had a purpose when gays and lesbians were oppressed back then but today they are nothing but an empty and loud noise in west. Go advocate for the gay rights in Saudi Arabia or Iran, you bluehaired hamplanet.

Mmmmmmm.

έχω εk των εσω πληροφοριες πως η ΧΑ βρισkετε σε συζητήσεις με Κ.Πλευρη kαι Φραγkο

Ben onlara karşı değilim.
Ancak...

Onların yozluğuna karşıyım (yozdan demek istediğim ülkenin ya da ekinin çıkarlarına ters düşen davranışlar)
Ben özekli olmaları da kızdırıyor beni... Özel olduklarını sanmaları...
Kişiliklerini, kimliklerini, varlıklarını eşeyleri ya da kösnüntüleri çevresinde özeklemeleri de özge bir kötü yönleri.

I agree wholeheartedly and there is no doubt in my mind that what you mentioned comes not only from the mind but from the heart too.

Kelimesi kelimesine katılıyorum hocam. Eşcinsellik insanlığın yaratılışından beri var olan bir şey. Eşçinseller insanlığın her evresinde var oldu ve var olmaya devam edecek, ama hiç kimse kendini eşcinsel olduğu için özel sanmadı bugüne kadar.

well obviously if you think about it but it does comes at a price though

lmao Kelly
The companies show their supposed interest because they get money from it, it's fashionable and trendy to appear as fag friendly and via their campaigns it algal becomes highly profitable

Why they have no beards?

Boys(Oğlanlar) supposed to not have beards. That's what is all their allure about, looking feminine.

This, identity politics in general are a godsend for those involved in the marketing of a consumer product.

There's a gay from every imaginable group. Think about that. All the power accumulated in select demographics over centuries in various countries. Suddenly, one of their heirs is a gay. And they all support each other. It's like jews but among us all.

Attached: 1507827217839.jpg (604x604, 42K)

>w*men

Attached: 1555880828431.webm (406x720, 2.93M)

I wonder if their face feels tacky with all the layers of makeup.

Attached: 1555881064859.webm (438x520, 2.91M)

>asian women

Attached: 1559443886820.png (600x600, 225K)

I know right. White roasties might be deceptive with makeup, but this is like a whole new level.

Attached: 1548700325842.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

>muh cute Asian waifu

Attached: 1530864075070.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

Just how many fucking videos are there like this

Attached: azn women.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

>>etc
>women
those are not women, those are chink insects

The weirdest thing is that you can't even tell what shape their face is because of those facelift tape things and that clay-like substance that they put on their chin.
White roasties will do the same as soon as they figure out how.

Did you know Vojvodina is rich like East Macedonia (big shithole)?

Attached: 1559460934797.jpg (4500x2576, 1.16M)

>religious
>yet gay
hm

That's because all money goes to B*lgrade niggers.

>Skopje only light pink
Cause they include the subhuman villages and shiptars. While in Sofia and Belgrade its only the urban area

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH SHIPTARS REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1558822332402.png (1451x3770, 1.89M)

Do Macedonians really exist??

shqip bird mad

Aliuns.

Attached: 1559408081692m.jpg (1024x1010, 164K)

the one time i reposted a dank meme map that was neglected when it was posted multiple times before and it started a shitflinging war

BIG hmmmmmm
>pronews.gr/istoria/626149_wikileaksta-shedia-kataskeyis-pyrinikoy-stathmoy-paragogis-energeias-tis-stratiotikis

Only interesting phrase in the text

>The alien species genocides humans down to 10,000 people and they've done so 3 times in the last 100,000 years

Pali kala

na kseris o allah tha se gamisi giauta pou les

Allah korusun

Attached: 1546207903171.png (699x451, 131K)

Attached: 1546199484693.png (699x451, 133K)

Sadly yes

Attached: 54463806_673248949774830_4543953468367173128_n.jpg (1080x1350, 306K)

How...

kek

Attached: 1528865526068.png (723x139, 34K)

>dnp music
Double nigger pussy music

dick n pussy music s m h

youtube.com/watch?v=J6oTIjvw_-8

They all try to look like Kazakh women

ЖEMДAPИ

Attached: 1533707362305.png (490x216, 214K)

instagram.com/matt_kuwata_official/

Two nukes clearly weren't enough

You're supposed to use IG for qts and sluts, not tranlos

Homosexuality in Turkey decreased by 13% once Serbia became independent but then had a 21% increase once Albania became independent

B-but aren't they our Altay brethren along with Koreliler??

>not tranlos
Watch thy tongue, gayreek. Don't make me betongue thee.

I always wonder how all three Turx on this thread are bi/homo...

>tfw the girl I fall in love with set her IG private and I'm too shy to send a following request because I'm afraid of getting rejected

reeee why I'm like this

fucking children vandalized monument I was passing on every trip to dacha since I've been 4 years old
imagine being shopkeeper and selling spray cans to children although it is clear as day that they are going to draw shit on walls
this is capitalism

Attached: Untitled.png (1275x847, 1.13M)

whats her insta
also females like attention and she'd 90% accept your request.

I can't give her insta. She's from my class and I know her personally

i want the ottoman empire back just so i can fucc fat boi butts

Attached: 1446165190515.webm (516x782, 579K)

Nigga turkish girls are easy just marry them and have 5 kids and a job

Girls accept mist requests anyway. I have an account with no pics that I use only for stalking cuties and they accept my requests almost always anyway.
What did they draw/write?

Come on, proxybey, she's not going to eat you.
At least when you have the balls to follow her share a photo or two here.

хyй
вaня лoх
пидapacьiй
dicks for crimea

you_irl

Attached: 1542904354124.png (495x64, 20K)

>i want the ottoman empire back just so i can fucc fat boi butts
this is what loneliness and internet do to people

1v1 on mc, wooden swords now
Oh you found Oyku?

ah, the pleasure of going barefoot
ty summer

idk probably some "cool tags"
and кpacтяжмaш isn't even a thing anymore because it went bankrupt
says a lot about this shithole

BASED and MAКpilled

>paкoмeт

Attached: 1547393123904.png (327x316, 220K)

What server, fgt

Mine, but I'll be on creative mode ;^)

Happy LBTQ+ Month

Sexual deviants have a high IQ and are discriminated against so we must protect our High IQ LBGTQ+ sisters, brothers, and others

I would, I'd marry her with heartbeat. But I'm getting mixed signals from her. We're friends since the last summer(nearly one year passed). She is from my class and we're in part of a group project. But before that she was also kinda interested in me, in cafeteria she would always sit next to me, sometimes we'd take the same bus and talk alot. Other than these, we are not that close, we are like normal friends with no strings attached. She once invited me to eat sushi and we had a great day. She even hugged me before leaving. However when I invite her to do something together she would make up excuses. We still keep the contact with eachother but she obviously thinks we're friends, and she doesn't know that I love her. Lately she is rather ignoring me. I went to her house to study with two others in the class project(male,female). And she was rather unresponsive and ignoring me outside of the class and project stuff. We all immediately went home after we done studying.

I'm in love with her and one day I'm going to man up my confidence and telll her that I love her. But I'm extemely afraid of getting rejected. I get rejected few times once but it didn't budge me. But she is different and if she says "I just see you as friends" I'm going to drink bleach. Until that day, I'm just going to live in this weird friendzone limbo that I'm in.

I'm not beta. Few girls asked me out throughout my high school years but I rejected them all because I found them ugly or too whorish. But this girl, she's different brah..

Attached: 1559447191388.jpg (480x360, 58K)

>leafs got thrown out of NA so now they shitpost on /balk/

No she's not Oyku

We unironically need to summon Tranlo.
Even if it means us venturing to Lofça, to her home.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BRDoUGEtDw

caкaм дa миcлиш caмo зa мeнe
и дa иcпoзaбpaвиш цeлaтa тeжecт
ceкoj дeн дa миcлиш зa мeн
кaкo кe тe eбaм дeвcтвeн джeнтeлмeн

LGBTQ+ people being High IQ is a scientific fact. They are on average much smarter than cis-heteros. One of the obvious proofs of this is the disproportionate amount of LGBTQ+ in the tech industry and high art.

name one tranny cosmonaut or scientist I'll wait

Astronauts are basically athletes. Mostly ex-military, which is a traditionally het field. Except back in ancient times when most militaries were gay and lesbian.

Is she better looking tho?

aren't astronauts usually flybois

That's subjective. But yes