I feel very pessimistic about the future of the world

I feel very pessimistic about the future of the world

Attached: 03401234102341.jpg (975x600, 37K)

Why? The world is getting better every year, the biggest problem is climate change. More equality and less poverty as time goes on.

lmao more like Pissimistic :D

What concerns you most?

For me it's that White America will simply not allow China to become a more powerful region and the lengths they will go to in order to stop that. Their jealousy and racism knows no border

Attached: 1528984082662.png (1103x1008, 727K)

Climate change, Artificial Intelligence taking yer' jobs, mass surveillance seing your every move, human beings are becoming too domesticated, IQ is dropping and reaction times are slower than ever. The world is getting less beautiful due to mass industrialization, countries are losing their identities due to mass immigration, I could go on...

I want a nuclear war

Attached: 15315121135.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I already gave up on any form of positive change. It's hopeless.

Attached: 1558686344445.png (840x854, 434K)

Yeah the upcoming cold war with China is inevitable
and will lead to a sharp decline in living conditions

Attached: bw-nieuport-17.gif (585x283, 30K)

>the biggest problem in the world is that "america is racist"

Attached: 1511877935895.png (645x968, 25K)

>White America
???

Is it irrational that I fear that China and Africa are going to take over the world?
Like China is going to become the biggest economic and military power in the world this century and Africans are out breeding the entire world by a large margin.
It's not good frens

Imagine being depressed in the third world when you can just take any girl and hit the beach.

Chang it's time to go back

What doe you mean by "???"
the ones deciding US policy is overwhelmingly huwite

Umm sweatie noo....

>China is going to become the biggest economic and military power in the world

And why is this a bad thing?

I'm not worried about China per se. I'm worried about jingoists being so disagreeable towards China and stirring up unnecessary conflict.

Because chinks are insectes devoid of any human emotion

The world as a whole is getting better. Yeah some places are a bit fucked but who gives a shit about them?

Attached: 1503001587308.png (5343x3663, 431K)

>you can just take any girl
Sure, if you want to die

America is by far the most despised country in the world unless you're some irrelevant Euro vassal or Japan. We all hate you and want you gone.

Stop reading the news, it's a good first step. Focus entirely on your own happiness and that of others

I agree with you regardless.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 332K)

Why would it kill you to talk to a girl?

How ironic. By dehumanizing Chinese people, you are proving that you are in fact the "insect" devoid of human empathy.

Based chink chong

t. Zhang

well it's not like china will let niggers do whatever they want anyways
niggers aren't that big of a problem

It is

>literal npc journalism bait
ok, here's your (you)s

I am optimistic about future.
The Liberal Western countries are going to die and that is a shame, but what can you do!?
My shithole can only get better.

I really hope the singularity happens, just to see if something really cool comes out of it. Maybe our AI overlords will put us in brain cases where we feel the maximum amount of pain extended until the heat death of the universe, but I think that's pretty unlikely.

Here's the future in a nutshell:
>New cold war between the chinks and the yanks
>One of them breaks down into civil war (most likely the US but if Jinping dies/gets taken out by the CIA anything could happen)
>This crashes the global economy making 2008 seem like a joke
>Civil wars and uprisings across the world, countries too busy dealing with their own problems to get involved elsewhere
>New age of war and violence
>Jow Forums finally get to live out their autistic collapse scenarios

Attached: 1530905868525.jpg (876x785, 80K)

me too. with what america is doing it seems like oppressor and out of control.

I think the great western middle class is fucked. Not because of moral decay or the other side winning politically.
The only reason we got it so good was because we were the only people who were educated and had industry, and had to be able to consume. Now the rest f the world can do it. They can consume. AI as well. So why bother paying people if you don't need to anymore? so they wont. And they haven't. Even thoguh workers are the most productive they've ever been in history pay has gone nowhere for decades. The economy is at such a big scale if you start a small business you can' and will never be able to compete with giants who have market level purchasing power.
Not that that the mostly Asians are doing anything wrong. They're making a better life. The world as a whole is drastically gettig better. But we will never live as well as our parents and unless we get robo ai run gibs communism we probably never will.

Attached: bottomi.jpg (928x619, 92K)

fuck off zhang you just want america out of the way so you can oppress people 10x harder

I want an apocalypse of the machines

>What are honour killings?

You should start prepping.

Id suggest reducing your screentime, learning some kung fu and getting a nice job.

"When a financial collapse happens, food runs in short supply, waterworks are not maintained, the power goes out, crime rates go up and medicine supplies are non-existent."

I feel like it's just best to try and detach ourselves from the constant influx of negative media. Like yeah, it's pretty much everywhere, but there's always a method to sort of "tune out" and live a happier life.

We're literally uncapable of properly dealing with a constant barrage of terrible news coming from all sides of the world, it's scientifically proven your mental health goes downhill the more time you spent dabbling on this endless stream of human suffering. Ignorance may be frowned upon but our mental health is important, too.

Besides, for every bad situation there's always multiple stories of little victories, happiness and general goodwill that often go overlooked. Even if it's something small like your city getting a new public space or someone who made the news for donating a shitton of money for a cause, there's good in the world that ideally should be just as paraded around as bad news are.

Take some time off, detach yourself, and try to see the good in every person and situation you meet. The world has always sucked ass, don't let this new era intimidate you. You can always contribute to making other people's lives, including yours, better.

Attached: tumblr_pnu30r2oNU1whd35oo1_400.jpg (276x330, 30K)

finding out how the world works through politics and history is all that gives me meaning
i don't want to focus on myself because i hate myself and am shit at everything i attempt

Attached: 1552161081535.jpg (900x900, 40K)

You don't need to be so hard on yourself, man.

Like, even as a meme. The more you keep bringing yourself down and labeling yourself as a failure, even if at the beginning was just jokes, you'll eventually believe it and your self-esteem is as good as dead.

Your interest in politics and history aren't invalid at all. You should do something with them! Maybe become a teacher or a tutor. Make your community better with your knowledge.

Attached: tumblr_po72od1wsH1whd35oo1_500.jpg (491x554, 97K)

could it be

world doesn't give a shit about me or you so why give a fuck about world?

Attached: zoomingtothemax.webm (304x540, 1.04M)

because you depend on the world but it doesnt depend on you

>you depend on the world
he clearly doesn't. He said the world doesn't give a shit about him. If I can't have the life I want, I don't other people to succeed, any happiness I can not share, I will destroy.

When was the last time someone gave you something for free out of the blue?

it still produces him the oxygen to breathe, the water to drink and the food to eat. you'd be retarded to claim to be able to live without those.
>I can not share, I will destroy.
fucking gypsies i swear, theres a reason why you havent developed at all in the past millenia

im studying international relations and a bit of economics at uni so i am doing that. Proved my shittyness at mechanics and IT already.
I like seeing the itnerests at play and i think even with all the horrible things that happen its good to be able to rationalise it. Like if theres a genocide it somehow isn't as daunting if it not because of evilness but because the government has a specific policy on promoting cohesion. not that it excuses it in any way.
Still ww1 is one of my faourite topics and is probably worst for my mental health. Because its so brutal and direct. Before war at least every solider had to go through years of training and the fighting was mostly done by professionals and the causalties weren't too high.
Compared to 18 year olds being mass conscipted. What would have been me, my peers, my friends at such a young age. All having 60+ years of life they would have otherwise have taken on mass as if it was nothing. 28/30 French 18-20 years olds dying in months at the battle of the frontiers and being forced to be grateful for the opportunity.

state gives me ~1300-1400€ every month in neetbux to do with as I please

>destroying
no
All I'm saying is, it doesn't matter what is happening right now, if it doesn't affect you, who cares if nuclear war happens tommorow? you can't do shit about it

fuck this gay world and fuck h*manity

it's a bit different here I can't neet, I have to figure out ways to have financial gains

Attached: 2k09np.jpg (750x500, 103K)

Pessimism about the future is the first hook of becoming a pol-tard.

In reality the future is so random these days who can tell. Imagine trying to predict search engines and imageboards and kids doing that backpack dance in 1980

so many "educated" ppl but no science, no space exploration etc. These creaturas just watch pewdiepie and dance twerk

More like racist chinkoid proxies thats currently living in other countries

>I feel very pessimistic about the future of the world
You should be happy. The Western world is becoming non-white and the Chinese are dying off en-masse, for numerous reasons.

Democracy is a failed experiment

well then youre given said ways to make gains. you have a roof over your head and your life is in good enough shape for you to afford to spend you free time online complaining, i don't see how the "world doesnt care" about you or "doesnt give" you anything.

>you have a roof over your head and your life is in good enough shape for you to afford to spend you free time online complaining,
my family gave me that not the world, world anytime can fuck us over and if we die nobody cares

it's a huge problem for everyone in the world now

lots of cyberpunk/sci fi peeps anticipated a lot of that shit desu like asmimov saw wikipedia coming decades ago

I feel like you'd make a great teacher or WWI historian because of exactly that.

Obviously don't try to push yourself too hard, maybe go see a therapist. Quarter-life crises are a thing and I feel you're going through one, I know I do. An expert could help you flesh out your passion and knowledge without it being self-destructive. There's no rush to try and sort yourself on your own, help's always good.

And don't feel too bad about IT and the like not being your thing. We're all different, so your strengths just don't align to that field.

Attached: 698.gif (272x320, 884K)

Completely correct desu.

everyone is going to die and nobody is going to care but thats hardly the worlds fault, it's just the nature of our existance.

stfu

Forgot to mention, there's no issue in keeping an interest in things even if you might suck ass.

I'm a fucking idiot in many fields but it's still fun to dabble on them, even if I may never reach the full potential other people have.

If a career didn't work out, it just didn't work out. If you suck at a hobby, it's meant to be fun, so who cares?

>French 18-20 years olds dying in months at the battle of the frontiers and being forced to be grateful for the opportunity.

The majority of the French soldiers dying in the initial months of the conflict would have been mobilized reservists around their late- 20s to 30s. Its only in the later years of the conflict where the newer conscription classes of 18 year olds would have started becoming the majority of casualties.

I think that's part of the problem, that it's so random. There's no goal, no direction, no aim and purpose.

The future simply does not exist anymore. People need some degree of certainty. They need to dream of flying cars and shit like that like Michael J.Fox in Back to the Future.

Imo s lot of the appeal of the alt-right and
similar movements like Brexit is precisely about Messiahs (false, fucktarded Messiahs and/or authentic bastards though) coming in and offering the people a distinct image of the future. Rescueing them from the randomness.

>More equality and less poverty as time goes on.

Attached: 1482171719955.jpg (962x1069, 237K)

Who cares ull all probably be ded and well probably be alive to pick up the pieces lol

I'm very optimistic about my country. Don't care about the rest