How's your social credit score doing Jow Forums?

How's your social credit score doing Jow Forums?

Attached: 1559453926464.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/16/chinas-orwellian-social-credit-score-isnt-real/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m white so I start at 1300

This

I’m Taiwanese so I start at 0

>Cheating in online games
lol

Nothing wrong with this

chinks are seriously the ultimate slave people

Taiwan? I've never heard of such a place in my entire life. Did you mean Taiwan Province which is part of the PRC?

Attached: Xi_Jinping_October_2013_(cropped).jpg (418x599, 33K)

*Chinese Taipei

Get the fuck out of Asia while you still can

I thought int was pro chink

China is the ultimate culmination of a country populated by emotionless, soulless insects.

>be Chinese
>call comrade Xi Winnie the Pooh on the internet
>docked 100 good boy points
>go to night market
>no longer have access to scorpions and rooster feet because of lack of gbp
>die of starvation

The life of a Chink.

They’re anti-American in general. They support anything so long as they “btfo the amerimutt libtards who spread their degeneracy to us!!1!”. It’s honestly pretty pathetic.

Jow Forums is full of impotent anger and trolling, don't take it seriously.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with this.

Bertelsmann Stiftung
*crack*

>The Bertelsmann Stiftung is funded primarily by dividends from the Bertelsmann Group. In the 2018 financial year, funding from this source totaled €120.8 million, or 96% of the revenues.[4] The Bertelsmann Stiftung holds its shares in the Bertelsmann Group indirectly through Johannes Mohn GmbH, in which it holds a majority interest. The foundation's Bertelsmann Group shares are solely capital shares; voting rights are held by the Bertelsmann Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH.[65] Additional funding comes from partnerships with other non-profit organizations, income from the foundation's assets and donations. The Bertelsmann Stiftung sets aside reserves as required by the relevant tax regulations in order to pursue its activities independently of current income.[66] In the 2018 financial year, these reserves amounted to €492 million.[4]
>Another criticism involves a lack of democratic legitimacy. Commenting on the foundation's "engagement with civil society," Wolfgang Lieb, former state secretary in the North Rhine-Westphalia Ministry of Science, has argued that this legitimacy is being increasingly diminished, and even replaced by, economic power. According to Lieb, private networks and behind-the-scenes advisors are thus turning into actual rulers.[172] By consulting with politicians outside of government settings, Lieb suggests, the Bertelsmann Stiftung is pursuing a "privatization of politics," a situation that offers mutual benefits: civil servants and politicians are given a protected space where they alone are provided with information free of charge and where they can engage in discussion, while the Bertelsmann Stiftung secures access to all the projects it wants to influence.
>"Inspiring people. Shaping the future. Participating in a globalized world."[1]

Ah yes, "speculative" information from a reliable source.
*sip*

>american do this secretly
>chinese do this openly
wtf which is better?

>criicize the government
>sorry you can’t buy plane tickets anymore :D

Yep, nothing wrong.

>Be Chinese
>Not be an asshat to benevolent leaders advancing the nation
>Be a generally good person outside of political matters
>Earn privileges such as free gym membership and parking
Sounds based to me

Yeah, nothing wrong. Also, fuck the troops.

No, America doesn’t.

he shouldn't have called him winnie the pooh if he didn't feel like dying. if you don't jump in front of the train it won't you, david. the china train is coming are you to jump and die or not?

the real life is this
>people are rewarded for all sorts of civil service and helping the community
>standard of living keeps improving and improving so people don't to do negative things cause it's so great
this means no chance to spread jewish democracy faggot. they're going to the moon and mars while you're going into the garbage

Don’t you dare disrespect the military you piece of shit. I would beat your ass if you said that shit to my face.

Jow Forums Is not a hivemind

david

>you have to follow cia psy-ops to spread disinformation and try to overthrow the government. you can't reward people for helping old ladies either it's not fair. you can't have law and order. stop being better than me

Attached: 1559413975641.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

Your military can suck China's dick, FUCK the troops and FUCK the USA.

>jewish democracy
Oh boy, sure smells like Jow Forumsyps in here tonight..

You know, i don't really think this is bad in a sense.
It keeps the shitty people out.
Just take off the communism and try to adapt to democracy and it would have a pretty fair and meritocratic system.

Fuck the troops, death to the USA

I like how you type that with your fat cheeto stained fingers on the keyboard and yet you’re own government is offering us billions of dollars for us to come in and protect you from the Russkies. Oh, how ironic is that?

fuck the troops

>social credit score

fake news

Attached: Social Credit Score Isn’t Real.png (1017x1553, 279K)

The US military has lost it's respect.

Based
Cringe

>yes china has improved more than anybody else in the world or even the history of the world within the last 30 years, but we need to overthrow the government an give them democracy where jewish people rule them. democracy is so great look at iraq, africa, and south america. they need democracy asap

Attached: 1559453554108.jpg (224x224, 9K)

>Don’t you dare disrespect the military you piece of shit. I would beat your ass if you said that shit to my face.

Attached: soyjack345.png (540x510, 124K)

It's what happens when your country has a long history of being invaded, enslaved, raped, genocided, etc etc etc.

huh? forgot Snowden?

Ah here we go. The Islamic Resistance of course has to join in too right? Listen Frenchie, how about you stop letting your country turn into Africa and as for the failed Nazi here, how about you stop letting your country become smothered by Islam?

It's quite literally a propaganda image by a German private company with international reach trying to, like many multinational corporate organisations, seed distrust and misinformation regarding China so they can gain a stronger foothold in the region. It is also being pushed by American interests.
The image has no relation to any official government publication and you'd be lucky to find someone in China who has every heard of any plans for some sort of gamified social credit system. The image is little more than projection by highly invested wealthy interests who are trying to push a system of social control like this from within the EU.
They can get away with it because no one actually bothers to have a closer inspection of the image or look up the names displayed, which they are fully aware of. Have you seen pic related? It's the same sort of situation: no one bothers to look at the elephant in the room, which is that it was put together by a financial institution which profits from interest on their personal loans.
People are blind to propaganda when they are constantly bombarded by it. Those trying to paint Orwellian Nineteen Eighty-Four imagery are doing so, ironically, with Huxley's Brave New World type information overload.

But hey, don't take my word for it.
foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/16/chinas-orwellian-social-credit-score-isnt-real/

Attached: aamigo.jpg (634x2662, 419K)

ahem
"Đánh cho Mỹ cút, đánh cho ngụy nhào", "Fight to expel the American, Fight to topple the false regime"

Attached: 1559444335968.jpg (640x513, 138K)

Oh has it? Ben je een teef, how about that you freaking immigrant?
Oh yeah Charlie, I remember when we killed half a million of you sons of bitches and infested your country with agent orange. Maybe you need to choke on some more huh?

China is ideologically scary to me. 4ch can hate on blacks all they want, but at least they have soul (inventing soul as a music genre, actually). Chinese society is one that hammers down the standing nail.

Neutral I guess

You can perfectly complain about local incompetent officials, propadanda-kun.

>first child at 28
>second child at 31
>going on two holidays a year with a 5 and 7 y/o

That just doesn't happen

>Are you a bitch
No, I'm not a female dog.
Still the US military is not respected, they're just a political puppet.

>BLARGHHHHHHHHH REMEMBBER OUR WAR CRIMES AGAINST YOU AHAHAHA CHINKS ARE THE BAD GUYS BTW
choose your future wisely Vietnam

Here's Wang right on cue to run damage control. If you love it that much, why don't you fuck right off back to your commie hellhole?

your fear just proves you're weak, stupid, and spineless. you aren't fit for making any decisions about humans or people. you larp you're superior to other races but you're just a loser scared somebody can beat you at the game.

All I can say is
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: The_Falling_Man.jpg (280x355, 21K)

That’s racist you son of a bitch, I didn’t sY that so don’t words in my mouth.
>No, I’m not a female dog.
Yeah right that’s what I thought, just shut your mouth and stop talking about the people out there fighting for our freedom.

not an argument. Also I am already living in a commie hellhole

>fighting for our freedom.
By invading countries across the globe that have nothing to do with you, causing extremist groups to attack in the west?

Yeah, keep laughing sure but really, who is making our textiles, undergarments and other cheap goods if not China? Oh yeah that’s right Vietnam, hahaha.

You were literally bragging about war crimes in Vietnam such as agent orange as if that validated America's failure there.

>That just doesn't happen
Much like the propaganda regarding what "totally happens everyday" in China. That was the entire point of my post. People are willingly swallowing propaganda put out by groups which spend millions of dollars making sure people are misinformed.
It's would be like thinking climate change isn't real based on information put out by the Heartland Institution. Another group you've likely never heard of yet have read of listened to propaganda they have created and published.
These interest groups hide in plain sight because there is so much bullshit out there that people actively filter out everything but that which satisfied them on an emotional level. It's why media corporations buy up as many news outlets as they can and spam out variations of the same sort of misinformation and propaganda, to create an information overload.

It’s always Australian and Canadian flags kek.

the whole planet belongs to humans. they go wherever they want. in fact your little shithole country is going to turn into little pakistan/india soon, faggot. thought you were tough killing bushmen with guns and all that huh? now you're going feel the pain yourself.

Hey asshole. Who do you think is stopping those extremist groups from growing in number? Who do you think struck down ISIS in several countries because it sure as hell wasn’t the Dutch military.

You're one to talk about flags, david

>who is making our textiles, undergarments and other cheap goods if not China?
India and Bangladesh, mostly. Vietnamese labour is far more expensive these days.

CHINA NUMBER 1
Where is my free gym membership ?

>not an argument
Neither is copypasting the same bullshit damage control article in every single thread

It's also always Americans and Europeans under Japanese flags.
Keep protecting that hivemind so you don't have to think critically, you intellectually bankrupt coward.

>Who do you think is stopping those extremist groups from growing in number?
The same people who invested in them, causing them to grow in the first place?

War crimes? They were using guerrilla warfare tactics to kill our troops, what other strategy would you have used? It was necessary to cut down the foliage and get rid of potential food sources for the enemy. Do they not teach you kids anything in schools these days?

David david david david david david

Go back to r/asianmasculinity

Attached: images (3).png (231x218, 8K)

>Neither is copypasting the same bullshit damage control article in every single thread
The only one doing damage control are Jow Forumstards like you, who keep spamming the same single image which has been debunked by multiple sources. What you are doing is called projection.

The tag on my underwear says Vietnam.
Okay now you’re just mumbling about conspiracy theories. Don’t go accusing us funding the same people we kill you goddamn idiot.

Lol yup, gotta love those chink insects who emigrated to Anglo countries to get away from the very country they vigorously defend on the internet. These are the same bugmen who spy for the CCP and try to steal corporate secrets. Wish I could round every last one of them up and throw them in the Yellow river.

See You are predictable and pathetic.

>HOW DARE THEY USE GUERILLA WARFARE WE NEED TO AGENT ORANGE THOSE CIVILIANS TO RETALIATE

Nah, the article clearly debunks the Bullshit infograph. It needs to be posted as long as people keep spamming this social credit score myth

>Don’t go accusing us funding the same people we kill you goddamn idiot.
But it happened, several countries, including the US funded groups in Syria. One of them was ISIS, but there many others that were aligned with ISIS.

Hey mods it's OP here. Can you delete this thread since it's a complete unfunny shitshow?

Attacking strawman and avoiding reality just to maintain your fragile worldview. Imagine having to be a corporate bootlicker to feel emotionally secure in your beliefs.

>The tag on my underwear says Vietnam.
Amazing, a single anecdote contradicts a wealth of global trade knowledge.
I have a shirt made in the UK, I guess that means we don't buy clothing made in China anymore.

>first kiss at 15
This is also a corporate lie, r-right?

Yes, it's supposed to be at 12, sex at 14.

Lmao seethe harder, bugman. I'm going to tell daddy China you were naughty on the internet and get you docked 100 good boy points.

>tfw never done any of the stuff in the red
wtf, should i move to china in 2020

>china in 2020
>america in 2020
what's difference

two nothing wrong with this

>"chinese act like subhuman animals!!!"
>"wtf they are trying to improve their behavior and be good???? such subhumans!!!!!!!!
lol