Do people in your cunt spend 3k on a new gaming laptop?

from RAZER?

razer.com/gaming-laptops

I'll be in debt but its interest free. WOOOO.

Attached: highiqpepe.png (600x433, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/3HH3r6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>razer
oof

>Nice gaming laptop bro, thanks for buying it for me *yoink*

Attached: 1558820792518.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

y-youre welcome g-giga chad.

is this ok?

Attached: 4giga.png (2220x1036, 427K)

Almost certainly, probably young lads with their parents showering them in material shit which is fairly common here.

Buy ASUS instead

Is that what people in India buy? Is it cheaper? Better?

Pretty good stuff

Couldn't you just spend half that amount building a PC with the same if not better specs, then use the remainder of your money to get mediocre laptop for work/uni?

No people in India buy Razer and Alienware since they’re cheaper. Gaming laptops are a meme and the only brand you should buy is ASUS ROG

This. Why would someone buy a gaming laptop is beyond my understanding

absolutely yes but then i couldn't easily take it with me if i decide to move across the world for a month.
>use remainder of your money to get mediocre laptop for work/uni
i already have a specced out mid 2013 rMPB with 16gb RAM, 750gt, i7 4 core. It works really well for just about anything work/uni so far.

lol. 2013 15inch rMBP.... **

yes

Attached: 1559370673416.png (1508x892, 403K)

the thing is. i bought a razer mouse and keyboard to play csgo on my macbook and they're kinda sucky. I heard online that razer has "bad support" and people have problems.

Razer products die pretty quickly. I fell for the Deathadder meme in college.

typing this on a razer stealth

Mainly quality problems since they're cutting corners everywhere.

Gaming laptops are the most retarded thing ever too, "gaming hardware" inside a laptop form factor completely nullify the few pros of a laptop in the first place.

Attached: 1278959266514.jpg (640x480, 63K)

>Deathadder
double click issue?

Lol yes

hm. maybe i should build this? ive been toying with it for a while.

pcpartpicker.com/list/3HH3r6

That's really solid, excellent taste. Don't think you would or even could regret it.

Attached: 1270666593416.jpg (400x337, 14K)

Zen 2 is around the corner so not sure why you would go with 2700x

There's always a new thing around the corner. As soon as Zen2 is released, you should wait a bit for the prices to settle, then the refresh is around the corner, wait for its prices to settle and the new gen is around the corner again. The only thing I'd do different about his build is I'd prefer a more traditional heatsink for the CPU rather than the AIO but that's just me.

Attached: 1278518078746.jpg (1009x1517, 454K)