Causally mention my Chinese heritage

>Causally mention my Chinese heritage
>Americans lose their fucking minds

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2O8sJrzKE
washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/11/24/silenced-shame-hungarian-women-remember-wartime-rapes/?utm_term=.6692be8b412a&noredirect=on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you mean?

hey timmy how was guangzhou?

It's a city in China

ching chong ping pong

What did this man mean by this

bring back the raid, one is still kicking

On it.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>casually mention my north korean hertiage and relations to the kim dynasty
>canadians lose their fucking minds

>what do you mean?
See

>Causally mention my Jewish heritage
>Americans lose their fucking minds

Attached: 1481919239743.jpg (2000x2000, 392K)

sneed feed and seed

seething

>Casually mention my German heritage
>Germans lose their fucking minds

Attached: 1558667053720.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

>yet another Chinese larp thread
why is Jow Forums so shit

Attached: 1550915123637.png (1106x1012, 728K)

it's just Jow Forums im sure no one act like this irl

people here regularly call chins yellows and slant eyes even in professional environment
westerners are just too feminine and fragile

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2O8sJrzKE
oh no

go bleed
Go cry over your pin dick somewhere else
I am actually Chinese though

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident(Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.

>I am actually Chinese though
yeah sure

a wh*Te girl did that to me one time and I hit her in the face and gave her a blsck eye

15cm in hungary is a clitoris, in china it'd be magnum size

Attached: penor.jpg (870x418, 87K)

we need a new copypasta. the tiananmen square one is getting stale.

not that actually pretty fucking small man 15cm is pretty bad man. not even the ugly ones wanna fuck you if they know that shit nigga. better keep that info hidden.

white boomers are turbo-racist against chinese

ooga booga ook ook big penis

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident(Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks fired at the demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths was internally estimated by the Chinese government to be near or above 10,000.

>flag
Like pottery

>hungtugal

Attached: 1555233986144.png (378x357, 81K)

how big? brother?

Sure thing shrimpdick keep coping

>tf
>tp

SEETHE

hahahaha, seething dicklet diversion. Why are asians so weak and feminine? Every other race is more powerful than them. Why are their dicks so small? How could they evolve as a races without ever pleasing a woman?

I don't know why people complain about Chinese in Australia, it's already full of insects

snow-apes btfo again

>westerners are just too feminine and fragile
Not enough imo. I wish all pakis, muslims and east europeans were bashed in the streets of london.

Attached: PAY-Brexit-backlash.jpg (615x409, 34K)

but my dick is bigger than yours so I dont feel bad.

Thanks for the (you)s

Attached: 1513651993812.jpg (240x240, 7K)

because asian women have small tight vaginas which fit perfect and also our penis are not small

Can you elaborate? I could interpret that as you calling the Chinese people insects when the true insects are westerners

Lol no. Been with several chinkoids d their penis es are all smaller than average despite the big built. Looks are quite deceiving and I started to believe that chinkoid are indeed breeds via eggs, tonnes of it

No it's not zhang, sorry, no matter how hard you lie about it on the internet, your life won't get better.

I know you're just as White as me

Attached: 1528984082662.png (1103x1008, 727K)

are you talking about malay-"chinese" monkey mutts or real chinese from mainland china???

That’s not very reassuring

>Ameripigs use this copy pasta on Australia and Canada
>never use it on actual Chink countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore

have sex hungcel

>casually mention my indigenous heritage
>americans lose their minds

Attached: australiatheme.jpg (1064x960, 136K)

t. homosexual

chinkoid insect

incel freak
slav(e)ic rat
mongol subhuman

I am not

Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1536040804409.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

It's increasingly being made normal, people are coming unglued.

back at you icel virgin freaks
aznmasculinity pathetic virgins

Looks the same although theres slight different taste of the foreskin when it comes to the nationalities. One would pribably much barbaric but quite clueless and the other are somehow looked experience but very submissive to my commands.
Whatever you say because I ain't got any peepee. Needed one for myself because boys are easier to get laid compared to the opposite gender, which is either to caked some powder or stay lonely

i see. do mainland or malay chinese suck penis better????

People here literally think that posting this will cause the person reading it to instantly lose internet access or it will get them in trouble somehow. Not how it works.

ugly hungarian virgin loser
give me your address so i can come and beat the shit out of you and all your ugly hungarian dicklet friends ugly incel freak

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/11/24/silenced-shame-hungarian-women-remember-wartime-rapes/?utm_term=.6692be8b412a&noredirect=on
>According to Skrabski, it’s possible that as many as 800,000 Hungarian women were raped, and the violence included gang rape and sexual torture. Pregnancy resulting from rape was so widespread that the government suspended its ban on abortions for several months during 1945, offering abortion and STD treatment services free of charge.

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*

Mainland I guess. I want man, not feminine, weak poof.