What happened to her knees?

what happened to her knees?

Attached: 1559460255780.jpg (628x960, 48K)

She paid the rent the easy way (or the "hard" way, if you know what I mean...)

your government have to take care of this issues
don't ask us

She was praying.

maybe she is kick boxer

i dont get it

She gave oral sex to her landlord's penis, on her knees, to pay her rent.

She needed 10€ for her Starbucks Coffee.

she was cleaning carpet

what the fuck

Can you elaborate?

Maybe she likes to sit with her knees on the ground

She got a promotion

she's a weeb and does that anime sitting thing

She did not want to pay MONEY for rent. So, she had to offer something else to pay the debt. "Something else" was a blowjob, or perhaps several. She did this while wearing a skirt, with her knees on the carpet, causing some irritation.

This happens literally every day, all around the world.

she suck my penis yesterday after i beat her

>nobody knows

Attached: 8468_geigercars-dodge-viper-acr-imagenes-detalles_1_1.jpg (1300x731, 201K)

Why? Cant she earn actual cash and pay with that instead?

Based Satan.

Hmm, I'm going to need more detail I'm afraid

sorry im confused, can you make a drawing ? thanks

she couldn't even find your micro pickle man

She's been promoted

ooga booga ook ook big penis

nice

i want her to suckle on my penis until i ejaculate if you know what i mean

the ankle biter got them

It is quite common in US to pay with sex for a young woman.
When they told me that I tought it was a joke, but when I went in California, oh boy, All my colleagues where pretty much part-time prostitutes too.

I'm a bit of a detective, and I can determine a lot of facts even from a single image such as this one. Here is what PROBABLY happened: the girl is actually rather sweet, but she is a bit silly in the way that many girls are. She is dating "Brent," an unemployed "guitarist" for an unsuccessful band called "The Lactating Snakes." It's a stupid name, but it matches the intelligence of its members. Brent is supposed to help pay the rent for their shared apartment. However, what little money Brent manages to earn is quickly wasted on drugs and gay prostitutes. The gay prostitutes are mainly Latino and Southeast Asian twinks.

As the end of the month approached, Brent told the girl that he had no money. The girl herself was really counting on this money, because she had spent much of her income for the month to pay for an emergency operation for the couple's little springer spaniel puppy, which had been injured by another dog at a park. She was desperate - she called the landlord and begged for an extension.

The landlord was a great big fat hairy Greek bastard named "Spiros." Spiros is in his mid-50's, but despite his age and obesity, his heart still pumps enough blood to engorge that oversized cock of his, when he finds something interesting to stick it in. Often mistaken for a Jew, Spiros is actually from the ancient Thracian city of Komotini, and has some barbarian frontier genes in him.

Spiros immediately rejects the plea for an extension on the rent (he has learned over the years not to allow such things). But he suggests a different KIND of deal. One which leaves the poor girl in tears. But one which she cannot turn down...

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8[1].jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

That ain't how it works bro

sis' thanks, I just said what I saw.
The average woman in California will use her body to have benefit.

hot

When will we get a sequel to this fine piece of literature?

>what happened to her knees?
She spends too much time on them

fucking LOL

Spiros is a clever man. He is crude, but he is wise in certain ways. He knows that people record things these days, and that telephones are not secure. He makes sure that his private life remains private. After the girl calls him to beg for an extension on the rent, he tells her that this is a difficult thing. Poor Spiros himself has money troubles, too! (this is false, but Spiros knows how to put on an act). We will need to find a solution, he says. "I don't want to kick you out of that apartment," he tells her. "Meet me at my other building; I'm doing some renovations there and I will be there tomorrow."

The other building is indeed under renovation. The rooms are unfinished right now. There are no nosy tenants to install security cameras. The girl arrives at the building. It's a warm day, and she is wearing a tasteful summer dress. She shows Spiros copies of her latest wage statements from her job as a sales girl at a local shoe store. She is employed, she tells him. The money will be available in just two more weeks. She tells Spiros about the puppy. Spiros pretends to be saddened.

"Oh, I want to help you!" cries Spiros. "But I am in trouble, too! This building, it costs me more than I can imagine! The renovations, they are not going well! The bank... they want my blood!." The girl becomes more desperate. Spiros, please... it's not so long, is it? Two more weeks? Oh, poor girl, moans Spiros. This is a great sacrifice for me. How badly do you REALLY need this?

The girl tenses up a bit. She has her suspicions. This uninhabited building frightens her a bit. And yet, she DOES need this. VERY badly. She really has nowhere else to go right now. Brent is useless, and rents are rising everywhere. "It's really important!," she declares to Spiros, whose fat jowls jiggle a bit as his frown inverts back into a smile...

based

That happens to me to when I fall down

More

Noice

Attached: Noice+_24f3d6a232c8595d89f93d7e8b54e629.png (242x282, 69K)

final chapter

Spiros pushed back against a blatant grin, and resumed his act. "Eleven-hundred dollars!" he cried. "Oh, it's so much! But I will help you! You will pay another way this month!" The girl closed her eyes. She knew. She knew what she could offer. She knows that she has little ELSE to offer. Spiros gently brushed the girl's hands with his own fat paws. "Don't worry at all!" he advised. "But you must chew this," he demanded, shoving two sticks of cinnamon gum into her palm. While not a dedicated masochist, Spiros always enjoyed the sharp spark of heat and pain which came from shoving himself through the lips of women with mouthfuls of liquor or mints.

The girl did as she was commanded. "Please," added Spiros, pushing down on her shoulders, "It's time. Just relax! It's easy!" It was not easy. The girl closed her eyes harder, sealing up incipient tears, choking away what would otherwise be soft sobbing.

Spiros unbuckled himself, his hairy gut spilling out yet further from its hefty orbit. He was already rigid. She was such a nice young girl... so SHY about this whole thing. Were there really such girls left in this city? Spiros gave himself a few strokes along his hairy shaft, and brushed a couple fingers against the girls' cheeks. "Open, open!" he insisted. The girl obeyed. Spiros pushed himself through her teeth, and into the wad of gum.

The girl dug her knees into the uncarpeted floor. Is this even real? Her mind drifted away from her body underneath her shuttered eyelids. Spiros's thick Thracian dick felt like it was shutting off her windpipe as it began to slam more and more ferociously. His huge belly thumped against the girl's forehead. She could scarcely move her jaw - Spiros decided how and when THAT happened.

And with a sudden stragulating blast, Spiros unburdened himself. The girl's knees scraped as she bucked to the floor, choking. "Brent..." she moaned as she passed out.

Good price for a blowjob i'd say

Attached: 1548260548208.png (571x542, 530K)

Based
I'm self inserting as the girl

Thank you for your thorough detective work user

imagine writing this

Attached: 1554607979310.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Thats moscow or st-petersburg subway
Let's suppose she just fell off his highheels

This thread is better than initially expected ou

>her

based, please continue

you should become a writer

>tfw my name is Brent

Attached: 1462632776500.jpg (317x265, 20K)

Attached: 1548126825370.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

Attached: 1557326192644.jpg (500x424, 34K)

based

Modern masterpiece

wait are u implying xer gender?

>le funny maymay xD XD ledit 9fag xD robert downey sindrome

Seething devoid of detective abilities user

Attached: 13421543654.png (417x234, 111K)

And people say burgers cant into /lit/

go suck a nigger dick

you're thinking out loud again

shut up fat tranny gook

>americans are so poor they have to suck dick to pay rent

can't make this shit up

Attached: 1554224554387.png (327x316, 165K)

This entire fucking thread

Attached: 1484102081702.png (318x308, 167K)

she actually got bruised because she was kneeling for two hours trying to find the benis

>Spiros always enjoyed the sharp spark of heat and pain which came from shoving himself through the lips of women with mouthfuls of liquor or mints.

B R A V O

nice pepe

what?

Fucked from the back on a floor, or open air. Probably elbows look the same. Source not elegant to tell